ECT MAD error #433: That Israel was offered a restored state

Right Divider

Body part
It was never called a temporary situation. That's just 2P2P being imposed on the Bible. Once he ascended, he reigns for ever and ever.
Luke 19:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

You should try actually reading and studying the Word of God instead reading what others say about it.

Do you even know who the "certain nobleman" refers to in this parable?

Interplanner

Luke 19:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

You should try actually reading and studying the Word of God instead reading what others say about it.

Do you even know who the "certain nobleman" refers to in this parable?

Go ahead, since obviously you are THE AUTHORITY on the passage!

What others are you talking about?

Interplanner

I thought you were going to deny that MAD has that doctrine.

MAD has not decided whether it is going to keep or drop Judaism and is trying to do both.

Interplanner

It just cracks me up after all this (like exchanges with RD) to simply open Heb 10:19+ and think about what he said. 'Yes the new arrangement is there; but the letter is only for Jewish Christians...' Do these people really think they can deprive the Christian believer of this? But wait: I have not stated the problem yet! The things given to the "Jewish Christians" here in these verses are NOT THE RESTORED KINGDOM! They are evangelical truth, which is not supposed to matter to "jewish Christians" for whom the real value of the ATONEMENT is other old covenant equipment and machinery. THE ATONEMENT!!! Can you believe people would do that!!! Say that the atonement is NOT to give people the new and living way, the new priesthood, the confidence, the sprinkled consciences, the hope!!!

Talk about systematically inside down upback outsplit.

That's 2P2P for you--INSANITY.

We (all) have come to Mt Zion and the heavenly city and the unshakeable kingdom because of his indestructible life. I would hope we would all just shut up and listen to THAT joyful assembly, instead of the IRS-calibre complications that MAD keeps pouring forth.

I just can't believe people have time to sit around and think up these detractions and disenchantments and disheartening thoughts. Yuck! Absolutely yuck.

Interplanner

You were in Lk 19. You're prob seizing on the 'at once' doctrine like I have that wrong. Well, that would be 'at once' in Judaism's understanding. There's not much time between the coronation and the checking on the investment. So I'm quite sure this is about motivating Israel to spread the Gospel in that generation, and the 'kill them before me' is the desolation of all those who did not want Christ to be seen as king and lord.

In any case, it is not about a restored kingdom in Judaism's sense.

Make up you mind: are you going to keep or leave Judaism's way of seeing and doing things?

Last edited: