Lovemeorhateme at TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agape4Robin

kmoney said:
Are you saying you could choose to be attracted to men?
:liberals: Yeah.....I know how illogical that would seem, but there are choices in life. When we choose the behavior, we choose the consequences. Good or bad.

If you can say that homos don't have a choice, I say, they do. They choose to pervert the natural use of the gift of sex allowed to us by God. Within the parameters of marriage.

No different than making a choice to rob a bank. You gotta think, "hmmmm, nah, bad idea." Right? :idunno: But there are people who make that choice everyday! Their poverty propels them to do what they know to be wrong. Same thing for a homo, except the poverty is in the soul. It's sad and they have a way out.

His name is Jesus.:1Way:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
:liberals: Yeah.....I know how illogical that would seem, but there are choices in life. When we choose the behavior, we choose the consequences. Good or bad.

If you can say that homos don't have a choice, I say, they do. They choose to pervert the natural use of the gift of sex allowed to us by God. Within the parameters of marriage.

No different than making a choice to rob a bank. You gotta think, "hmmmm, nah, bad idea." Right? :idunno: But there are people who make that choice everyday! Their poverty propels them to do what they know to be wrong. Same thing for a homo, except the poverty is in the soul. It's sad and they have a way out.

His name is Jesus.:1Way:
Do you think behavior and attraction are the same thing?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
LMOHM - When I consistantly mocked Homos to the extreme for about a year before you came to Christ did that have any effect on your decision? I know I am asking you to analyze yourself which can be a challenge but either way I would like to know! And while we are at it, when I saw you were starting to repent for your previous mindset and really struggling and reached out to you in kindness was that helpful in any way?

Finally, I am rejoicing with you in Christ and hope we meet someday when I get to England!

Keep being strong in Him!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
You don't?:squint:
Not necessarily. I could choose to have sex with a man, but it doesn't mean I'm physically or sexually attracted to that person.

JoyfulRook

kmoney said:
Not necessarily. I could choose to have sex with a man, but it doesn't mean I'm physically or sexually attracted to that person.
Doesn't matter. You'd be a homo and should be tried as such.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:
Doesn't matter. You'd be a homo and should be tried as such.
That's not what I'm talking about. My original question to Delmar was if he could chooose to be attracted to men.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
I am fairly certain that if any man chose to have sex with another man and found some kind of enjoyment in it he would become attracted to other men.

The Bible seems to say that is the case...

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Granite

Hall of Fame
lovemeorhateme said:
No.

He didn't.

I am not, and I believe that outside influences cause homosexual attraction.

I see. So God didn't make you gay, yet you still "struggle" with same-sex attrraction.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
I am fairly certain that if any man chose to have sex with another man and found some kind of enjoyment in it he would become attracted to other men.
I'm sure it could happen, but that's not exactly the same as choosing to be attracted to the same sex (or opposite sex for that matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.