Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
Wow.

The time you guys spend talking about gay men...
Simply refuting the idea that men are born that way and you know it!

Evee

To be or not to be gay is a choice in my opinion, until someone proves any differently I will have to stick with this... even if it wasn't a choice the scriptures speak against same sex sexual relationships.

PKevman

Evee said:
To be or not to be gay is a choice in my opinion, until someone proves any differently I will have to stick with this... even if it wasn't a choice the scriptures speak against same sex sexual relationships.

Absolutely! And the Scriptures also teach that it is unnatural to be attracted to someone of the same sex. It goes against even our corrupt sinful human nature! That is why it is such a wicked and perverse sin. But in the end, sin is sin and it can all be overcome with the help of the Savior. Praise God this brother found that out! Too bad more people cannot see the effects that confronting someone about their sin can have. Everyone these days is so afraid to confront wrongdoing.

As I said many posts ago:

It is time for Christians to come out of the closet!

lovemeorhateme

CRASH said:
LMOHM - When I consistantly mocked Homos to the extreme for about a year before you came to Christ did that have any effect on your decision? I know I am asking you to analyze yourself which can be a challenge but either way I would like to know! And while we are at it, when I saw you were starting to repent for your previous mindset and really struggling and reached out to you in kindness was that helpful in any way?

Finally, I am rejoicing with you in Christ and hope we meet someday when I get to England!

Keep being strong in Him!

I'll get back to you on this one.. I'm going out now.. will reply when I get back.

:D

red77

Delmar said:
You are not just being honest! You are pushing the homo agenda!

Yes I am being honest, nor am I pushing any sort of agenda, I cannot choose to find a man attractive the same as I cant choose to be chinese.....fact....

Granite

Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
Simply refuting the idea that men are born that way and you know it!

No, that's not true at all. You and others here have what appears to be a deep-seated interest and fascination with this topic, considering you simply can't stop talking and thinking about it. You, Just Tom, On Fire, and Crash especially appear to have gay men on the brain all the live-long day.

I would think that you fellows would have something better or more interesting to think about other than men who for you are sexually uninteresting.

Seriously. Get a new hobby.

Evee

I had a family member after being obssessed with men and had couple children go lesbian and she said she never been happier. :noway:
I really think it was a choice she made, and at some point I believe she will make the choice to be straight.
Again.

eisenreich

lovemeorhateme said:
:thumb:

I am the first to admit I struggle! However, I now know someone who is more powerful than any struggle or situation which I could ever get it.
LMOHM, what do you think of the case with Ted Haggert, an obvious homosexual who tried to convince himself he was heterosexual? He was able to fool everyone around him by professing to be healed by Jesus; he married, had children, read the bible daily, yet in his resignation letter said he continued to struggle with those evil acts all his adult life. Leading a double existence while ruining the lives of your wife and children because these natural impulses will never leave you.

Is this the best you can ever hope for..?

A shell of a life to get the approval of these sheep who would sooner kick you in the teeth for speaking with your heart rather than through parsed bible verses?

More than anyone here, I pity you the most because every day you're attempting to squelch the most honest instincts human beings can experience. I wish you the best with your life, but know that what I've said here will forever be more true than any sermon from a pastor, any line you read from the bible.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
No, that's not true at all. You and others here have what appears to be a deep-seated interest and fascination with this topic, considering you simply can't stop talking and thinking about it. You, Just Tom, On Fire, and Crash especially appear to have gay men on the brain all the live-long day.

I would think that you fellows would have something better or more interesting to think about other than men who for you are sexually uninteresting.

Seriously. Get a new hobby.
Find a place where I was the one who brought up the topic.I don't think you can!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
Find a place where I was the one who brought up the topic.I don't think you can!

:rotfl:

Since you weren't the only one I mentioned with Gay on the Brain, I think I'll take a rain check.

Nomad

eisenreich said:
LMOHM, what do you think of the case with Ted Haggert, an obvious homosexual who tried to convince himself he was heterosexual? He was able to fool everyone around him by professing to be healed by Jesus; he married, had children, read the bible daily, yet in his resignation letter said he continued to struggle with those evil acts all his adult life. Leading a double existence while ruining the lives of your wife and children because these natural impulses will never leave you.

A shell of a life to get the approval of these sheep who would sooner kick you in the teeth for speaking with your heart rather than through parsed bible verses?

More than anyone here, I pity you the most because every day you're attempting to squelch the most honest instincts human beings can experience. I wish you the best with your life, but know that what I've said here will forever be more true than any sermon from a pastor, any line you read from the bible.

you're mean.

Haggert was quite different from LMOHM it would seem, and you should know that. Haggert was practicing and deeper into that sin than struggling with his feelings

I for one would much rather any man to speak from his heart, and I disagree with your lumping of all Christians into one boat and I'm sure that Christians who lump all athiests into the same boat can get on your nerves as well

As well, how can you say that he is squelching the most honest human instincts when you would probably also argue or believe that evolution creates our human insticts, which excludes homosexual desires as those tend to run counter to the whole preservation of society thing.

Religious views aside that was uncalled for

lovemeorhateme

eisenreich said:

You neglect to realise that I was never out on the 'gay scene', and never in my life did I go and meet up with a stranger for sex. I have never embraced most of what would call the 'homosexual lifestyle.'

I did have relationships with guys.. but I could count them all on my fingers. I did not live a lifestyle of sleeping around.

It was still wrong however, and I thank the Lord for saving me out of a life of sin, by His grace and His mercy.

Therefore, I was nowhere as deep in homosexual sin as Ted Haggert was.

There is no comparison.

:rolleyes:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
eisenreich said:

This is your "wish him the best" message? I'd hate to see your "I'll be glad when you're dead" post. You should have been honest and left that part out. Your whole post was attacking him and you know it.

Agape4Robin

eisenreich said:

:sozo: Ladies and Gentlemen! Allow me to introduce to you, the "Reasons why you shouldn't be an Atheist", poster boy!:thumb:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
:rotfl:

Since you weren't the only one I mentioned with Gay on the Brain, I think I'll take a rain check.
Back up what you said about me or admit you got nothing!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
Yes I am being honest, nor am I pushing any sort of agenda, I cannot choose to find a man attractive the same as I cant choose to be chinese.....fact....
I agree that it is likely true that no straight person just decides one day to start being attracted to the same sex. What I do believe is true is that people make a bunch of little choices that leads their thought life into all sorts of different perversions that they never envisioned when they made those initial choices. Add to that all sorts of other factors that twist a young persons mind, like having a domineering mother and no strong father figure, like being molested before developing an attraction to the opposite gender etc.

lovemeorhateme

CRASH said:
LMOHM - When I consistantly mocked Homos to the extreme for about a year before you came to Christ did that have any effect on your decision? I know I am asking you to analyze yourself which can be a challenge but either way I would like to know! And while we are at it, when I saw you were starting to repent for your previous mindset and really struggling and reached out to you in kindness was that helpful in any way?

Finally, I am rejoicing with you in Christ and hope we meet someday when I get to England!

Keep being strong in Him!

I think that the mocking of you and other Christians helped me to an extent. I wanted you all to accept me. I eventually saw through what was going on, and could see that you were all only doing it out of love. Tough love, yes. It was a good thing. If I had been accepted I would never have seen the need to change.

Yes, the reaching out to me in kindness when I was starting to repent was really helpful. It helped to show me that you cared, along with some others who helped me here. It showed me that you weren't just showing me hate/dislike for the sake of it, but there was a good purpose behind it.

Well, you sure should come to England! It's a great place here. Let me know if you ever come out this way!

Status
Not open for further replies.