Lovemeorhateme at TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
But he said he needed Jesus, isn't that all it takes?
Sure he was an unrepentent homo, but if sin disqualifys one from salvation then all are lost aren't they? And if one could make oneself free of sin on their own then they wouldn't need a savior. Yes? No?
Acknowledging that you need Christ is simply a statement of fact.

It's kinda like saying... "my girlfriend is perfect for me". Saying "I do", "I do want to marry you" is a different thing entirely.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bob Enyart said:
It's humbling that God allows us to share the Gospel of salvation, since we were also among those desperately in need of forgiveness, until we ourselves trusted in Christ's death and resurrection.-Bob
Bob, I have a bone to pick with you. How do I reach your show from outside the USA and what is the time of the show (GMT)?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
3:00pm to 3:30pm Mon -Fri

1-800-8enyart ----> (same) 1-800-836-9278

www.kgov.com

added in edit, sorry missed the "GMT" question, fool is right, -7

Last edited:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Vaquero45 said:
3:00pm to 3:30pm Mon -Fri

1-800-8enyart ----> (same) 1-800-836-9278

www.kgov.com
International calling number. I'm guessing that's a toll free line unavailable outside the US. And what is local time? GMT minus what?

fool

Hall of Fame
stipe said:
International calling number. I'm guessing that's a toll free line unavailable outside the US. And what is local time? GMT minus what?
CO Colorado GMT-7 standard
GMT-6 DST
Does CO paticipate in the phenomenon known as Daylight Savings Time?

DavesWorldView

Chileice said:
Isn't it also nice that no one put him to death before he was able to repent and believe? Awesome!

If England had a true justice system, then Lovemeorhateme would have and should have been put to death years ago. It is pitiful that England and the US have decriminalized sodomy.

Chileice, let's apply your comment on a murderer that was only given "life in prison": "Isn't it also nice that no one put him to death before he was able to repent and believe? Awesome!"

Once again, there is nothing awesome about justice being perverted. As with the homo, the murderer should have been put to death. We all are happy that repenting has taken place, but should be frustrated and angered that the justice systems of England and the America mock God.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ummm .. daylight savings should be switched off at the moment there now right?

Err .. any advance on a phone number?

fool

Hall of Fame
Here's a question of slight relevence to the topic.
He's not a homo anymore but is he a hetero? or just a celibate homo?

Morphy

Knight said:
Lots of people consider themselves to be Christian. Most people just call themselves Christian because they were raised to think that way or maybe they were baptized as an infant, or whatever.

Based on what I know about LMOHM I think it's pretty clear he wasn't a Christian when he came to TOL.
I was a "Christian" for several years but as a matter of fact I never believed in God. At some level of my life, being a "Christian" I was a leftist openly hostile toward the church.

Today I declare myself as agnostic and I'm all out for real Christians, I want God to be worshipped in as many places as possible and I share your point of view.

People who don't know me closer often think I'm a Christian since I almost always defend Christianity and the Bible.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
Here's a question of slight relevence to the topic.
He's not a homo anymore but is he a hetero? or just a celibate homo?
Homos don't go to heaven. He can't be a homo.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Morphy said:
People who don't know me closer often think I'm a Christian since I almost always defend Christianity and the Bible.
Is that why whatsisname has it in for you?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
But is he attracted to women now? Or is he just resisting his atraction to men?
Is that really all that important?

Are you resisting your attraction to men?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
So .. taking a fool's advice I get:

dial: 002 1 303 800 836 9278

002 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Taiwan.
1 is the international code used to dial to U.S.A..
303 might be the area code in use for Denver. If 303 does not work, you may try the others. The area codes used are: 303/720. But if it's a toll free number then is the area code necessary?
1-800-836-9278 is the local number you wrote. The national prefix was removed from the number, but I'm not sure it should have been.

But I'm certain that if this number is a toll free one that I will not be able to access it from outside the USA.

And over here it's GMT+8 so I should ring at 6AM to hit Colorado at 3PM (GMT-7).

Correct?

fool

Hall of Fame
stipe said:
Yikes .. that makes it 4:30AM here.

Bedtime...
Are you going to call?
I was going to call today but I can wait if you'd like the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.