Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
stipe said:
Yikes .. that makes it 4:30AM here.

Bedtime...
Are you in some kind of half time zone?
This is easier, fly to Detroit and calll at 5:00 pm.

fool

Hall of Fame
fool said:
This is easier, fly to Detroit and calll at 5:00 pm.
Aparently that dosen't work either.
I called at 4:59, 5:00, 5:01and 5:03 and I got the DBC mesege.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
fool said:
Aparently that dosen't work either.
I called at 4:59, 5:00, 5:01and 5:03 and I got the DBC mesege.
That's because today they had a special guest. No time for callers.

fool

Hall of Fame
Jefferson said:
That's because today they had a special guest. No time for callers.
I found the live stream button and heard the end of the show.
Whoever he had on was much more energetic than fool.

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
That was a great show, it definately "made my day"

I didn't know that people still got saved today. I especially didn't know that a homosexual could get saved, and renounce, and turn away from his sin. I thought it was illegal to do that, especially in England. Wow imagine that!

Praise God! HalleluYAH!

"When You said, 'Seek my face' my heart said to You, 'Your face Oh Lord I shall seek.'..................For though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord shall never forsake me.

red77

DavesWorldView said:
If England had a true justice system, then Lovemeorhateme would have and should have been put to death years ago. It is pitiful that England and the US have decriminalized sodomy.

Chileice, let's apply your comment on a murderer that was only given "life in prison": "Isn't it also nice that no one put him to death before he was able to repent and believe? Awesome!"

Once again, there is nothing awesome about justice being perverted. As with the homo, the murderer should have been put to death. We all are happy that repenting has taken place, but should be frustrated and angered that the justice systems of England and the America mock God.

England hasnt got a true justice system its true, what would have been even more pitiful though is if england used Levitical law to implement death for homosexuals, comparing murder or paedophilia to homosexuality is about the only way there seems to justify this type of bigotry despite the obvious difference of both murder and paedophila violating anothers will hence the seriousness of the crime.......
As far as I'm aware LMOTH doesnt presently advocate the death penalty for being homosexual either as I mistakenly thought he did in another thread
Finally i wonder how you interact with LMOTM....."i'm really glad you've repented but I wish you were already dead"? :think:

DavesWorldView

red77 said:
Finally i wonder how you interact with LMOTM....."i'm really glad you've repented but I wish you were already dead"? :think:

You are completely missing my point. LMOHM is now a changed man, a brother in Christ. I was responding to the stupid assertion that "it's good he wasn't executed, then he wouldn't have the chance years later to repent."

We should never rejoice about a perverted justice system. In this case, justice years ago was perverted by not prosecuting a homo. This homo has now said that he's changed his ways and that is excellent. Just don't make a foolish statement praising England's filthy justice system.

Remember, the righteous WILL NOT rejoice when justice is perverted. The righteous will rejoice when the vengeance is taken!

red77

DavesWorldView said:
You are completely missing my point. LMOHM is now a changed man, a brother in Christ. I was responding to the stupid assertion that "it's good he wasn't executed, then he wouldn't have the chance years later to repent."

We should never rejoice about a perverted justice system. In this case, justice years ago was perverted by not prosecuting a homo. This homo has now said that he's changed his ways and that is excellent. Just don't make a foolish statement praising England's filthy justice system.

Remember, the righteous WILL NOT rejoice when justice is perverted. The righteous will rejoice when the vengeance is taken!

what point was there to miss?! If you had your way LMOTM would never have had the opportunity to become one of your 'brothers in Christ'! He'd have never have had the chance if execution was enforced even if he'd have repented of it at the time - at least not for very long....
And btw i didnt 'praise' our justice system at all, its flawed in many ways and could do with being a damn sight better than what it is at present, killing "homos" in the name of bigotry and prejudice would hardly improve it......
But whats the point....I've banged me head long enough against this brick wall of extremism to expect any sort of reason.........

PKevman

I'm just thankful that lovemeorhateme talked with Knight about salvation and not with a Universalist. He wouldn't have been told that he needed to repent of the sin of homosexuality and would have heard that he could eventually go to Heaven anyway regardless of what happened in this life (since according to Universalism all are saved).

Then we wouldn't have had the wonderful benefit of hearing this testimony of how Christ has changed his life and helped him to overcome this sin.

Oh and isn't this yet another powerful defense against the ludicrous idea that people are "born" gay?

Praise God!

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
DavesWorldView said:

Why do you keep referring to him as a "homo," since that behavior of his is now a thing of the past?

You guys are absolutely priceless.

fool

Hall of Fame
PastorKevin said:
Oh and isn't this yet another powerful defense against the ludicrous idea that people are "born" gay?
Is it? From what we gather so far he simply stopped practicing. For the conversion to be complete he needs a girlfriend.

Granite

Hall of Fame
PastorKevin said:
I'm just thankful that lovemeorhateme talked with Knight about salvation and not with a Universalist. He wouldn't have been told that he needed to repent of the sin of homosexuality and would have heard that he could eventually go to Heaven anyway regardless of what happened in this life (since according to Universalism all are saved).

Then we wouldn't have had the wonderful benefit of hearing this testimony of how Christ has changed his life and helped him to overcome this sin.

Praise God!

No, it's not. It's a single man's experience, anecdotal and unimpressive at best. If he's changed, it was his choice to do so, but this is not any kind of "defense" against anything.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
Is it? From what we gather so far he simply stopped practicing. For the conversion to be complete he needs a girlfriend.
Christ is the only and all-sufficient means to salvation.

lovemeorhateme

fool said:

Please don't talk like I am invisible.

:rolleyes:

I am a former homosexual. I am not practising, as I choose not to practise. I may have problems with being attracted to members of the same-sex at times, exactly as I said in my testimony post, I do still have struggles.

Even if these attractions don't change, I am still a former homosexual. Do you know why?

24Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Matthew 16:24 NIV.

If these 'attractions' never changed, then this may just be the Cross I have to bear. It is my will to live for Him, not myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.