ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Right Divider

Body part
I don't know what you mean, but I do have a verse about Jesus and the new covenant.

Luke 22:20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood.
Yes, that is in the Bible.... what does it actually say and mean?

Firstly, it does NOT say WHEN the NC would start and it cannot start until after the death of Christ (Heb 9:16-17).

Secondly, Jesus was speaking to the TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of Israel. At THIS point in time (today), Israel is FALLEN and salvation has been sent to the Gentiles without Israel (Romans 11).

Thirdly, as I've pointed out before... when Israel receives the NC, NOBODY will need to teach "KNOW THE LORD, for THEY SHALL ALL KNOW ME" (Jer 31:34).

Cross Reference

Firstly, it does NOT say WHEN the NC would start and it cannot start until after the death of Christ (Heb 9:16-17).

Secondly, Jesus was speaking to the TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of Israel. At THIS point in time (today), Israel is FALLEN and salvation has been sent to the Gentiles without Israel (Romans 11).

Thirdly, as I've pointed out before... when Israel receives the NC, NOBODY will need to teach "KNOW THE LORD, for THEY SHALL ALL KNOW ME" (Jer 31:34).

What religious cult are you of, RD?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Why are you wanting to say the new covenant has not started yet?

Some of the branches were broken off, but not all.

Romans 11:17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree,

Right Divider

Body part
Why are you wanting to say the new covenant has not started yet?

Some of the branches were broken off, but not all.

Romans 11:17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree,
It has nothing to do with what I want. In the NC they "SHALL ALL KNOW ME".

I guess that you disagree with this scripture then?

Rom 11:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but [rather] through their fall salvation [is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It has nothing to do with what I want. In the NC they "SHALL ALL KNOW ME".

I guess that you disagree with this scripture then?

Rom 11:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but [rather] through their fall salvation [is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

I don't disagree with any scripture. I have no idea why you would think that I do.

Cross Reference

I am not sure what you mean, but I usually post from the New American Standard (Bible/Update).

Any modern translation used as your promary Bible will leave you short, incomplete, in your understanding. Why, becaus e they were birthed in opinion about the meaning of the original Greel or Hebrew languages thus heavily academic lacking insight. Stay with the KJV, warts and all. Get a Thompson Chain reference Bible. It's the best when used with prayer and you are hungry to know on your own..

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Any modern translation used as your promary Bible will leave you short, incomplete, in your understanding. Why, becaus e they were birthed in opinion about the meaning of the original Greel or Hebrew languages thus heavily academic lacking insight. Stay with the KJV, warts and all.
No. I am American, a United States Citizen, and the New American Standard is the best word for word translation.

I am a student of Hebrew. I own a Chumash and a TaNaKh. I can post from the JPS, but in terms of English translations of the Bible there are many and they are all good.

I grew up reading and memorizing from the NASB.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't disagree with any scripture. I have no idea why you would think that I do.
So if salvation came to the Gentiles through the FALL of Israel, why would a Gentile want to be WITH Israel in their FALL?

How could the NC have been in effect if Israel was FALLEN?

Right Divider

Body part
Now you aren't understanding the verse I quoted.
The verse that you quoted does NOT negate the one about Israels FALL and that salvation has come to the Gentiles THROUGH that FALL.

The gospel of the grace of God does not require a covenant, but most of "Churchianity" wants it to.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The verse that you quoted does NOT negate the one about Israels FALL and that salvation has come to the Gentiles THROUGH that FALL.

The gospel of the grace of God does not require a covenant, but most of "Churchianity" wants it to.
It doesn't negate it, it explains it.

You don't need to think of any covenant as a covenant of grace.