ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Right Divider

Body part
God had a covenant with Israel, and they broke it, so He made a new covenant with them.
God will make a New Covenant with them.

It is clear from what God says about the New Covenant that it is not in place now. Though many here will scream.

Jer 31:34 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

They are still teaching, "Know the LORD".

Danoh

It is clear from what God says about the New Covenant that it is not in place now. Though many here will scream.

(31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Yep...

And when?

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And said NC will enable THEM to perfectly keep the OC.

But that is Israel towards God's purpose in that nation for the Earth, Isaiah 2:1-5; Luke 24:47, as His kingdom of Priests, Ex. 19:6, which both the RCC and the JW's have ripped off as being about their mess.
I am circumcised. Does the NC enable us to keep the OC?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

The new covenant has come to be in Christ about 2000 years ago.

Derf

Start obeying by stop judging me.

Why don't your words apply to yourself? After all, you judged me.

God's Truth said:
Cain did kill Abel. The people Pilate asked about Jesus, did kill Jesus.
Derf has a spirit that coincides with that of examples in the Holy Bible.
God's Truth said:
I obey and you do not...
You are not better than the people that had part in Jesus' crucifixion.

I'm just surprised that someone that claims to follow Christ in all things would ever not want to hear when he/she did something wrong. How can we repent if we never do anything wrong? What well person ever seeks a doctor's cure?

"For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you." (Matt 7:2)

Danoh

I am circumcised. Does the NC enable us to keep the OC?

Keep all you think you are it is not in effect - it is Israel's Prophesied Grace and it...is on hold....

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

The Body's is Mystery Grace...

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Derf

How do you get mocking God is a defense to your beliefs?

Is that your life with chair, toilet, couch, and bed protectors; and, how about make sure you do not touch your spouse; oh but wait, you touch each other when intimate and that is what made each other unclean for worshiping God. So offer some animals to sacrifice and be atoned for with the animal blood.

Why do you think God's Word is something to be mocked?
:confused:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Keep all you think you are it is not in effect - it is Israel's Prophesied Grace and it...is on hold....

The Body's is Mystery Grace...

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
I don't know what you are talking about.

Danoh

You are talking about something different from the new covenant now. And I am not following what you are saying.

Israel's NC promises to blot out their sin; does it not?

When?

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

What happened to that promise, Peter will later relate in 2 Peter 3, relating there that Paul has written about that.

Here that is...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Israel's NC promises to blot out their sin; does it not?

When?

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

What happened to that promise, Peter will later relate in 2 Peter 3, relating there that Paul has written about that.

Here that is...

It says blindness in part. This does not mean the new covenant did not come to Israel. If it did not come to Israel how could it ever be participated in by the Gentiles?
In short, you could have saved yourself that physical pain - ouch!
What physical pain?

Danoh

It says blindness in part. This does not mean the new covenant did not come to Israel. If it did not come to Israel how could it ever be participated in by the Gentiles?

What physical pain?

What is the "in part" a reference to - to a part of the nation, or to the nation "for a season" in time?

The latter of the two - for with the saving and commissioning of Paul, God began to deal with individuals as individuals; the national distinction was now no longer "for a season" - read all of Acts 13.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is the "in part" a reference to - to a part of the nation, or to the nation "for a season" in time?

The latter of the two - for with the saving and commissioning of Paul, God began to deal with individuals as individuals; the national distinction was now no longer "for a season" - read all of Acts 13.

Your argument seems to presume that Israel didn't matter anymore, only individuals... but that Israel would matter to God again later.

What I am saying is the new covenant came to Israel, which you may or may not have just acknowledged.

Danoh

Your argument seems to presume that Israel didn't matter anymore, only individuals... but that Israel would matter to God again later.

What I am saying is the new covenant came to Israel, which you may or may not have just acknowledged.

Against the warning in Matt. 12:30-32; Israel continually rejected the offer of the NC and its' condition, and was concluded having remained in spiritual UNcircumcision in Acts 7:51.

Hopefully, you are at least rereading the passages I am citing.

But anyway, consider the following in light this warning from...

Spoiler

Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world; neither in the world to come.

Things went from this...

Acts 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

To this...

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it. 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Why was He standing - forget the notions of me; why was the Lord standing?

Isaiah 2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty. 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. 2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

Isaiah 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. 2:18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish. 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. 2:21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

The Lord arose to make ready for war against this planet now that Israel had joined the world's rebellion against the LORD and His Christ...

Acts 4:23 And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them. 4:24 And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is: 4:25 Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things? 4:26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ. 4:27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, 4:28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

That was why the Lord was standing - Israel was then headed towards Jacob's trouble wherein His wrath will purge out the rebel from Israel:

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

But instead, God did something only He had known He was going to do..

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

He unveiled that and delayed this...

Romans 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 9:26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: 9:28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. 9:29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

In light of that we read this...

Acts 13:44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God. 13:45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming. 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth. 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Verses 46 and 47 are actually understood as follows...

"It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you...For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth...but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles."

Which is this...

Romans 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

What about Israel as a nation, now that offer was individual Jews and Gentiles, regardless of nation?

Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway. 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Romans 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

Romans 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

As you can see, the various passages about these issues tend to weave in and out, as in Matthew 24 and elsewhere; in which things are not always laid out in chronological order.

God's Truth

Why don't your words apply to yourself? After all, you judged me.

I'm just surprised that someone that claims to follow Christ in all things would ever not want to hear when he/she did something wrong. How can we repent if we never do anything wrong? What well person ever seeks a doctor's cure?

"For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you." (Matt 7:2)

Are you jealous? Is that why you speak slander about me?