ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Right Divider

Body part
Paul never ever separates people the way you do.
I only separate people when God does.

Gen 25:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:23) And the LORD said unto her, Two nations [are] in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and [the one] people shall be stronger than [the other] people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Lev 20:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:24) But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I [am] the LORD your God, which have separated you from [other] people.

Deut 7:6-8 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:6) For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth. (7:7) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye [were] the fewest of all people: (7:8) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

I was NOT until God revealed the dispensation of His grace to Paul that the division between Israel and the Gentiles was removed (for now).

lifeisgood

I obey everything that Jesus tells us to obey.

Incorrect.

If you would attempt to try to obey Jesus, and succeed at the instruction of the Way, you would know what is NOT TO YOU, and what is.

I do not have to ATTEMPT to TRY to obey Jesus --- that is something you are doing and failing miserably.

Jesus REVEALS himself to those who obey.

I guess then Abraham first obeyed the God he had no idea existed.

gt, you do not even understand the difference between ‘make’ and ‘declare’.

lifeisgood

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Notice gt how you pick the perfect verses to disprove your own false doctrine. Thank you.

Derf

Why do you have the need to add that our works will not save us?

Jesus did not say that. What He said was to be faithful to Him. Why don't you just stop there, to be faithful to Him?

Whether he said it or not matters little, since he showed it by becoming a man and dying for us.

That the law was insufficient to save is a constant theme of the gospel.

Cross Reference

Whether he said it or not matters little, since he showed it by becoming a man and dying for us.

That the law was insufficient to save is a constant theme of the gospel.

Though He never disobeyed, did Jesus not learn obedience? What was that all about and for what?

john w

Hall of Fame
"Justification and sanctification are the same thing…,..Justified, sanctified, made righteous are all about the same thing…..Justification and sanctification ARE the same thing."=clueless "god''sUNtruth

God's Truth

I only separate people when God does.

Gen 25:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:23) And the LORD said unto her, Two nations [are] in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and [the one] people shall be stronger than [the other] people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Lev 20:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:24) But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I [am] the LORD your God, which have separated you from [other] people.

Deut 7:6-8 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:6) For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth. (7:7) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye [were] the fewest of all people: (7:8) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

I was NOT until God revealed the dispensation of His grace to Paul that the division between Israel and the Gentiles was removed (for now).

Since JESUS---IT NO LONGER matters about whom one is blood related to!

God's Truth

Incorrect.

I do not have to ATTEMPT to TRY to obey Jesus --- that is something you are doing and failing miserably.

I guess then Abraham first obeyed the God he had no idea existed.

gt, you do not even understand the difference between ‘make’ and ‘declare’.

Just listen to yourself, you do not make sense.

ABRAHAM BELIEVED and OBEYED God.