Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Wikipedia anyway was saying that the triangular all-seeing eye, on the Great Seal of the United States, doesn't just mean God, but specifically, because of the three sides around the eye, it means the Trinity, only. I don't know if it's true or not but, it's an interesting thought since mainly we get jazzed because our money says "In God We Trust." The Seal, if Wikipedia's accurate, actually depicts the Trinity, the exclusively Christian God. So that's the context of the text, "In God We Trust."
Spoiler
great-seal-usa-back.png

eider

One more Muslim found his way to hell and is facing God's wrath. Good.

:)

Oh dear....!
The stuff you write.....
Your chosen thread title was 'Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest'.

So, let's get this right..... you actually think that Muslims are liberals?
:rotfl:

andyc

I have always told you andyc is a demon possessed pervert and on the wrong side of right and wrong. So does John W acknowledge this "Christian" is really a steaming pile of skubala.

I remember that scene in Terminator 2 when Arnie picked up that helicopter mounted gun, and grinned. Nick could easily see Jesus doing that.

jeffblue101

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/8/12132766/hillary-clinton-shootings
Hillary Clinton's speech
No one has all of the answers. We need to find them together. Indeed, that is the only way we can find them. Those are the truest things I can offer today. We must do better together.

Let’s begin with something simple but vital: listening to each other. For scripture tells us to incline our ears to wisdom and apply our hearts to understanding. ...

Ending the systemic racism that plagues our country – and rebuilding our communities where the police and citizens all see themselves as being on the same side – will require contributions from all of us. White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk – talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to try, as best we can, to walk in one another’s shoes – to imagine what it would be like if people followed us around stores, or locked their car doors when we walked past

Hillary is just using more identity politics that created this mess.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I remember that scene in Terminator 2 when Arnie picked up that helicopter mounted gun, and grinned. Nick could easily see Jesus doing that.

Psalm 58

10 The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, let's get this right..... you actually think that Muslims are liberals?

The opposite of right is both left and wrong. For the record, yes. They want a ruling party and a worker party. That is liberalism, and is not liberty.

Funny that some idiots think Black Lives Matter, Nation of Islam, Occupy Wall Street...vote for the right wing candidates.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The opposite of right is both left and wrong. For the record, yes. They want a ruling party and a worker party. That is liberalism, and is not liberty.

Funny that some idiots think Black Lives Matter, Nation of Islam, Occupy Wall Street...vote for the right wing candidates.

Funny that Nicky thinks he is a Christian.

radind

If Trump is elected it will at best only delay the inevitable. There's no fighting fallen human nature, and all of western civilization (what's left of it) is now inverted to appeal to the lowest impulses within us all. That's how near-absolute power was gained by the Left and it's how they will maintain it.

I agree that the election of Trump would only delay the final collapse of western civilization that started after WWI. My take is that the problem in the USA is control by godless Secular Humanists who dominate the Democratic party and also have a big block in the Republican party.
I see this as a religious war with Secular Humanism attacking Christian values.

eider

You might think that you're a rightist, but compared to Muslims who believe in strict OT law, male dominance, death to rapists, death to apostates, etc you're just a mouse! :) .

Funny that some idiots think Black Lives Matter...................
I didn't believe you at first, but now that I do, you have introduced me to another whole new face of Christianity that I would never have guessed existed.

Interplanner

You might think that you're a rightist, but compared to Muslims who believe in strict OT law, male dominance, death to rapists, death to apostates, etc you're just a mouse! :) .

I didn't believe you at first, but now that I do, you have introduced me to another whole new face of Christianity that I would never have guessed existed.

You can't chant the delusion 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' over and over ad nauseum without creating a 'Dallas.'

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Violence never brings permanent peace" ??? :freak:

when's the last time the germans and the japs started a world war?