Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

Arthur Brain

First, the moral polarity of all groups is defined and fixed by the Left. This means the morality of individuals making up a group is likewise fixed (example: blacks are incapable of racism; whites are guilty of racism by virtue of being white). This mindset makes it easy to dismiss any individual who disagrees with you (as can be seen on TOL with Artie Brain and others).

Ok, you are just flat out lying now. I do not define people by their politics but rather what they actually have to say. I'm not into labels unlike yourself who has constantly tagged people as 'leftists' and are actually doing the exact same thing you're castigating the "left" for - reducing people to a tag instead of actual people.

If you actually behaved like a grown man and debated as such I'd have time for that. There's many people who identify as conservatives on here who I have respect for even through a difference of opinion. The reason I don't have any respect for the likes of you, Nick, SOD & the like is because you're just flat out dishonest and misrepresent people, or are just outright trolls.

For one thing I would never argue that racism could only stem from whites. It's blatantly false and utterly moronic to even hold such a view, racism and blind prejudice can emanate from anyone.

You ever wanna start debating honestly then cool. If not then you just carry on...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
:yawn:

Projecting is not an argument. Appealing, hypocritically, to Christian passivity is not an argument. And pretending you ever had a case in the first place is not an argument.

Therefore, there was never a meaningful discussion to take out of any gutter :wave:

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
LIBERAL opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

The gunfire began in downtown Dallas on July 7th at 8:58 PM and did not end until the perpetrator was killed in a parking garage by a bomb on July 8th at 2:30 AM.

Even taking into account the differences in time zones, how could "Nick M," the OP who started this thread on July 7th, 2016 at 07:37 PM, possibly know at that time as to whether the dead shooter was a "LIBERAL?"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even taking into account the differences in time zones, how could "Nick M," the OP who started this thread on July 7th, 2016 at 07:37 PM, possibly know at that time as to whether the dead shooter was a "LIBERAL?"

As always, it was an assumption ... to be taken with a grain of salt.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You need to account for the fact that you are an imbecile.
Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

Based on the timeline, the only logical conclusion is that "Nick M" had already invented the "Liberal opens fire" in the title well before the Dallas police had a chance to investigate his background.

"Nick M" has been caught with both "hands in the cookie jar" and now he is resorting to his "Donald Trump impersonation" by using bluff and bluster as a substitute for the facts - not a pretty sight!

chair

How in the world has the public got fire power like this in America?

I almost moved to the States, in a town where two girls were gunned down simply because they witnessed a drug deal.

The gun issue is so messed up.

Americans have chosen to live in a Wild West type of society. They are finding out that it works better in tje movies.

musterion

Taking you off ignore for just a moment here because I anticipated that would be the first leftist response, and that it would come from you whether or not I'd named you.

Rather ironic given how you make sweeping and ill thought out judgments on anyone who doesn't veer to the far right on here. I wonder if the irony even registers...

There is no hypocrisy or irony here. That you think you see it shows once more what a shallow thinker you are.

The big difference between us is that I do not mark you as bad because you're a Leftist. While I do absolutely consider you to be EVIL...as you also consider me to be evil...you are not evil because you're a Leftist, anti-Bible, pro-homosexual or anything else. Those are evil groupings but belonging to them is not what MAKES you evil. They are not WHY you are evil. So I do not consider you or anyone else evil because you are BADGROUP.

Just the opposite: you are all of those things because you -- the individual -- are evil. You love sin. You love it in others. You hate righteousness as it is defined by God. You despise the cross of Christ, which was for you. So everything else about you, including your political and social affiliations, flows from that...from your love of sin. THAT is why you are evil. THAT is what caused you to gravitate to the Left, which loves sin and celebrates and rewards iniquity in many forms.

So you have it exactly backwards. In my view, your political and social affiliations are only symptoms of that innate personal evil which (make no mistake) ALL of us are born with.

And make no mistake here, either: there are MANY evil individuals on the Right, but that discussion would be wasted on you since you believe just being on the Right is by itself enough to make one BADGROUP. So I won't bother explaining it to you.

Anyway, your evil is why the more a person holds to the authority of the Word of God alone, as relatively few of us on TOL do, the more you despise and hate them, the more antagonistic you are toward them. On the other hand, the more "liberalized" their "Christianity" is, the better you're able to get along with them.

Water always seeks its own level.

Do not lie about this, we've watched you long enough to know better: to you we are BADGROUP. No one in BADGROUP can have enough redeeming individual qualities to remove him or her from BADGROUP.

So to sum up: to me, you are evil because you yourself are evil, as all men are without Christ; yes, even as I once was.

But to you, I am evil simply because of what I believe. That alone makes me BADGROUP. That I'm on the Right only makes it worse but proclaiming Christ is enough to earn your antagonism and despising. Do not attempt to lie about that. We know you.

One last thing.

Note carefully, Artie, that none of the above dehumanizes you in any way. Indeed, you are a member of BADGROUP but that group is called mankind, the sons of Adam. We're ALL born into that bad group. No, you are VERY human. You are very much an individual, but it is as an individual that you will stand before God to be judged, lest you repent [change your mind]. There's hope for you yet. I strongly suspect you will die refusing to do so but it's happened before.

On the other hand, the only way you would ever extend the same courtesy to one of us is if we publicly renounce Christ and Him crucified for our sins. To you, that's the only hope of redeeming us. Because you know that about us, nothing else we can do will remove us from BADGROUP.

back on ignore

Last edited:

musterion

how could "Nick M," the OP who started this thread on July 7th, 2016 at 07:37 PM, possibly know at that time as to whether the dead shooter was a "LIBERAL?"

Because it almost always turns out that they are self-identified liberals, registered Democrats, fans of leftist hate groups, etc, when it isn't a Mohammedan.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

The gunfire began in downtown Dallas on July 7th at 8:58 PM and did not end until the perpetrator was killed in a parking garage by a bomb on July 8th at 2:30 AM.

:rotfl:

It's like with all those terrorist attacks.

"You don't know it's a Muslim, you *bigot*! It could be anybody"
Annnnnd
It's a Muslim :rolleyes:

Every. Single. Time.

musterion

zB7tri.jpg
View attachment 24517

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope. Just a white hating darkie.

Back. To. Africa.

I knew you would take the race bait. No surprise there. They are all left wing. They are all allied to bring the US down so the gospel cannot be spread.

You do realize the reason for the shootings isn't anything other than to drum up support form the idiot middle 20% on repealing the second amendment don't you? When that happens, America can be run over just like any other place.

Interplanner

Annnnnd

Every. Single. Time.

Possibly because of a book 10 years ago called THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE which discussed the inexplicable co-belligerency toward the West by both Islamic activists and the Left, even though they have huge problems with each other.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Hmmmmm, do ya think the shooter voted for Obama or Romney? :think:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Because it almost always turns out that they are self-identified liberals, registered Democrats, fans of leftist hate groups, etc, when it isn't a Mohammedan.
Hmmmmm, do ya think the shooter voted for Obama or Romney? :think:

Annnnnd

Every. Single. Time.

I REST MY CASE - yet another example of a rush to judgment rather than a conclusion based on the facts!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I REST MY CASE - yet another example of a rush to judgment rather than a conclusion based on the facts!

Not a judgement, just an educated guess being inferred from the facts about this individual. I kinda doubt that a BLM adherent would be a conservative. :plain: