Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

jeffblue101

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...listed-by-black-power-groups-as-unstable.html
Dallas Cop-Killer Micah Johnson Was Blacklisted by Black-Power Groups as ‘Unstable

DALLAS — Micah Johnson sought to join a black militant group two years before he targeted white police officers for death but was turned away after a background check.
After being sent home from Afghanistan for stealing women’s underwear, Johnson was discharged from the Army in late summer 2014 just as the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner were energizing the nascent Black Lives Matter movement. With his Army identity shattered, Johnson then sought a new one in the black power movement by joining one of several groups that believe in armed resistance against white society, especially police.
Before he could join, though, a tipster asked a man in the Dallas-area movement to screen Johnson for involvement in black activist groups.

ken Moore of the Collective Black People’s Movement (CBPM) said that he was asked to look into Johnson by an unidentified black activist group. When he discovered the Army veteran was discharged for sexual harassment, he labelled him “unfit for recruitment.”
Malik Shabazz, former chair of the New Black Panther Party, told The Daily Beast that the background check system described by Moore effectively blacklisted Johnson from membership in black nationalist and black liberation groups across the country.

eider

The godless Secular Humanists ally with Islamists to attack Christian values. This will last until Christianity in US is vanquished. We are in effect in a religious war, but too many deny this reality.

Ha ha!
What a joke!
So you think that 'Islamists' would ally with secular humanists?
You don't know much about it,saying that.

And 'yes', love, understanding, freedom of thought and belief may well vanquish some Christianity in your country, but Christianity's real enemy does seem to be the Christian groups who have a whole bunch of races. religions, nationalities, sexualities to hate!

If Christianity is the cause of bigoted hatred towards others, any others, then that particular Christianity (there are many denominations)doesn't really deserve to survive.

When I worked around this country I would often attend Christian services, and the ones that blew me away were the Pentecostal Christians. Guess what? 90% of the congregations were black.

Black lives do matter.

radind

Ha ha!
What a joke!
So you think that 'Islamists' would ally with secular humanists?
You don't know much about it,saying that.

And 'yes', love, understanding, freedom of thought and belief may well vanquish some Christianity in your country, but Christianity's real enemy does seem to be the Christian groups who have a whole bunch of races. religions, nationalities, sexualities to hate!

If Christianity is the cause of bigoted hatred towards others, any others, then that particular Christianity (there are many denominations)doesn't really deserve to survive.

When I worked around this country I would often attend Christian services, and the ones that blew me away were the Pentecostal Christians. Guess what? 90% of the congregations were black.

Black lives do matter.

My comments have nothing to do with race. I am concerned about the lack of a Biblical worldview in the USA . Polls by barna show this to be ~ 10%.
There is no room in Christianity for hate.

eider

My comments have nothing to do with race. I am concerned about the lack of a Biblical worldview in the USA . Polls by barna show this to be ~ 10%.
There is no room in Christianity for hate.
Fair enough.
But if you read some member's posts then that's all that you will see.
Honestly, Christianity's most deadly enemy seems to be the bigotry and hatred shown by some Christian groups.
Finding extremist Christian forums has been one of the biggest culture shocks for me. Some members's logos even show a person clutching a bible whilst shooting a gun!

Also, Islam hasn't done extreme Christianity any favours. Same laws, same bible, theocratic law, same hatred. same subjugation of women, same intolerance of lgbtqia........ you haven't got a chance, is my guess.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-are unions protecting bad cops?
-are democrats protecting unions?
-are unions protecting democrats?

musterion

Extremist propaganda. Dreadful.
BLM supporters are mostly peaceful.

ST. PAUL, Minn. — An officer suffered a spinal fracture over the weekend during Black Lives Matter protests here, authorities said.

The officer, whose name has not been released, had a large block of concrete dropped on his head during Saturday's protests that brought Interstate 94 to a halt for more than five hours. More than 21 officers were injured and 100 people were arrested that night.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/11/black-lives-matter-protests/86937196/

eider

So yiou reckon that all Black people want to hurt police officers?
I watched carefully and most Black people talking to news teams wore crucifixes, these people know how to be reasonable.

Here is the Black Lives Matter Manifesto:-
End “broken windows” policing, which aggressively polices minor crimes in an attempt to stop larger ones.
Use community oversight for misconduct rather than having the police department decide what consequences officers should face.
Make standards for reporting police use of deadly force.
Independently investigate and prosecute police misconduct.
Have the racial makeup of police departments reflect the communities they serve.
Require officers to wear body cameras.
Provide more training for police officers.
End for-profit policing practices.
End the police use of military equipment.
Implement police union contracts that hold officers accountable for misconduct.

Wow! Now that's wholesome Christian values up there, surviving all the hatred aimed at them!
You can't hold down a good Christian, is what I've always believed.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
End “broken windows” policing, which aggressively polices minor crimes in an attempt to stop larger ones.

That is something I highly agree with, for a big reason-
we've entered an era where it is extremely easy to end up with a criminal charge. Society has turned a 'crime' into base semantics, trivializing the nature of what constitutes a crime. And that sort of policing not only perpetuates that, but it a big factor in the cause of it to begin with.

America, unlike most other countries, treats their police as a monolith- and that is why these police feel they can be so aggressive. They have been given virtual immunity by society's worship of them.

With much of the rest of that list, I don't see any of it going down very well- collective society is incapable of being dispassionate enough to handle those things. That is why we have a system in the first place.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
America, unlike most other countries, treats their police as a monolith- and that is why these police feel they can be so aggressive. They have been given virtual immunity by society's worship of them.

So then you have never been outside the US. Police with an AK47 on standard patrol and MP5 where the country is not broke is common.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I saw a black dude today. Snuck up from behind and yelled "put ur hands up mf'r"
I thought it was funny.

eider

This one's dumb.

Right or wrong, it isn't 'dumb'. Dumb means 'stupid'.
But, in any event, you have appeared to support a massive 9 out of their ten point manifestio which shows that their claims are reasonable.
I know that it is hard for police not to look militarised these days. Body armour, protective boots, a large thick belt holding masses of high tech and protective equipment ..... all before any defence weapons are added.... does make the average police officer look militarised, but such a suggestion isn't dumb, it is just very hard to achieve.

eider

That is something I highly agree with, for a big reason-
we've entered an era where it is extremely easy to end up with a criminal charge. Society has turned a 'crime' into base semantics, trivializing the nature of what constitutes a crime. And that sort of policing not only perpetuates that, but it a big factor in the cause of it to begin with.

With much of the rest of that list, I don't see any of it going down very well- collective society is incapable of being dispassionate enough to handle those things. That is why we have a system in the first place.

Fair enough!
But I also like some of the others.....
The thing is..... that because of the serious situation that seems to hace existed for some time, the people may support a higher % of those proposals than, say, back in the day when the people did treat police as a near perfect body.

We did, you know..... we thought our London Met Police were just so wonderful, so honest, so just, back in the 60's. We were stupid. The met was riddled with corruption and prejudice. I won't bore you with tacky details, but if you can get the dvd-film 'The Bank Job' with Jason Stratham, that is a true story about unbelievable Met Police corruption, more shocking than you can guess.... true stuff. So we don't let our cops have too much freedom any more.

eider

I saw a black dude today. Snuck up from behind and yelled "put ur hands up mf'r"
I thought it was funny.

You're lucky that he didn't jump round and punch you in the mouth, believing that he was being held up.
Then you wouldn't have been laughin', you'd be telling us how a nasty black man hurt you, possibly?
Get a life, mate! :(

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I saw a black dude today. Snuck up from behind and yelled "put ur hands up [redacted implied profanity]"
I thought it was funny.
I ran a mile in two minutes. Then I drove my astronaut special to the moon for lunch with the Pope. :chew:

Last edited: