LGBT History Month

Arthur Brain

People make all kinds of strange choices. So what?

Sure, I've chosen to waste my time replying to someone who's proven himself to lack any sort of honesty or fortitude where it comes to answering very straightforward questions. Go figure...

They are categorically different.

Not in essence or context, but I don't expect any honesty from you anyway.

Good job.

A lot better than yours. Your position is untenable and you know it, you just lack the honesty to admit it which given your supposed faith makes it all the more telling. There is no reason at all why you couldn't have given an answer to the questions asked of you and all you've done is deflect away and away and it's pathetic.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure, I've chosen to waste my time replying to someone who's proven himself to lack any sort of honesty or fortitude where it comes to answering very straightforward questions. Go figure...

Not in essence or context, but I don't expect any honesty from you anyway.

A lot better than yours. Your position is untenable and you know it, you just lack the honesty to admit it which given your supposed faith makes it all the more telling. There is no reason at all why you couldn't have given an answer to the questions asked of you and all you've done is deflect away and away and it's pathetic.
Thanks for your pompous wind-bagging.

Arthur Brain

Thanks for your pompous wind-bagging.

Oh go take a look in the mirror you silly, puffed up little crank. You're the one insisting people "choose" their attractions and you've had sod all to support it along with an embarrassing lack of any answer as to when you've apparently "chosen" yours.

Do parents "choose" to experience pain over the loss of a child? If nothing else you should at least answer that in the context of discussion.

If you don't then your 'position' lacks any credibility or else go 'choose' to find sticking your head in a toilet attractive as that's where it's seemingly at.

:plain:

Right Divider

Body part
Oh go take a look in the mirror you silly, puffed up little crank. You're the one insisting people "choose" their attractions and you've had sod all to support it along with an embarrassing lack of any answer as to when you've apparently "chosen" yours.

Do parents "choose" to experience pain over the loss of a child? If nothing else you should at least answer that in the context of discussion.

If you don't then your 'position' lacks any credibility or else go 'choose' to find sticking your head in a toilet attractive as that's where it's seemingly at.

:plain:
Your childish tirades are cute.

I can see why you continue to hide the details of your world view. I can see that your world view actually revolves around you and your preferences. You don't believe God and His Word, so you're stuck with you as your own "god".

Did God create man or not? Did God create the woman for the man or not? Was marriage created for a man and a woman or not?

What's the definitive Arthur Brain answer that we all must bow down to?

Arthur Brain

Your childish tirades are cute.

I can see why you continue to hide the details of your world view. I can see that your world view actually revolves around you and your preferences. You don't believe God and His Word, so you're stuck with you as your own "god".

Did God create man or not? Did God create the woman for the man or not? Was marriage created for a man and a woman or not?

What's the definitive Arthur Brain answer that we all must bow down to?

Do people "choose" to feel grief over the loss of a 'loved one'? Yes or no. If you can't answer that then take your putrid, deflecting crap somewhere else you nauseating adolescent...

Points even for you if you get the comic reference there...:D

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
LGBT History =
1)sin entered the world
2)due to rejecting God, the sound mind was lost
3)Psychiatry in the last decade decided after implanting a bunch of gays, declared those perversions, which have always been classified as mental illness, to no longer be.
4)Perverts claim what you feel is what it should be.

Wheres my crown, i demand it now. You must agree that I am miss America, because its how i feel inside and how dare you say im not. Bring my banner too and point me to the stage and i demand you pay for it also.

MrDante

LGBT History =
1)sin entered the world
3)Psychiatry in the last decade decided after implanting a bunch of gays, declared those perversions, which have always been classified as mental illness, to no longer be.

That would be wrong. Homosexuality wasn't classified as a mental illness until it appeared in the second edition of the DSM. Why did it suddenly become a mental illness? Politics.

cWheres my crown, i demand it now. You must agree that I am miss America, because its how i feel inside and how dare you say im not. Bring my banner too and point me to the stage and i demand you pay for it also.
your crown is right next to the medal that says you are a good person

Arthur Brain

LGBT History =
1)sin entered the world
4)Perverts claim what you feel is what it should be.

Wheres my crown, i demand it now. You must agree that I am miss America, because its how i feel inside and how dare you say im not. Bring my banner too and point me to the stage and i demand you pay for it also.

Oh surely not another conspiracy theory? "Gays" were "implanted" into psychiatry?

Bat crazy...

Right Divider

Body part
Well, it's either that or you're a kid who's never experienced real emotion, love or loss in order to maintain such an asinine position. Tip: Don't tell grieving people that they're "choosing" to feel such loss if you want to retain your teeth...

Your 'robot master' comment is more than ironic here.
I'm not saying that these emotions are not part of the conscious that God gave us.

Where in the world do you think that they come from?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I'm not saying that these emotions are not part of the conscious that God gave us.

Where in the world do you think that they come from?

No, but you are arguing that emotions can be "chosen" as if they're equivalent to things you can choose to tick off a shopping list. They aren't, and whilst there are plenty of things you can choose to do or act upon there are many facets of life in which you have no control at all. That doesn't make you a robot, it's just the reality of the situation. If you've ever been in love you would know this, it isn't a feeling you can turn on and off like a tap. There's a reason why so much in life is devoted to the subject, it's an integral part of the human experience, from the elation of a bond with someone to the pain of a love unrequited. The same with so many other things in life. Do you "choose" to find something amusing when you burst out laughing? Do you choose what you dream about on a night? If you've ever been close to someone and they pass away then you are not "choosing" to feel the pain of such a loss and surely by now you must realize how untenable your position is on this? Ironically it's you yourself who make people out to be 'robots' if they can simply 'switch off' their emotions as if they're nothing more than algorithms.

Right Divider

Body part
No, but you are arguing that emotions can be "chosen" as if they're equivalent to things you can choose to tick off a shopping list. They aren't, and whilst there are plenty of things you can choose to do or act upon there are many facets of life in which you have no control at all. That doesn't make you a robot, it's just the reality of the situation. If you've ever been in love you would know this, it isn't a feeling you can turn on and off like a tap. There's a reason why so much in life is devoted to the subject, it's an integral part of the human experience, from the elation of a bond with someone to the pain of a love unrequited. The same with so many other things in life. Do you "choose" to find something amusing when you burst out laughing? Do you choose what you dream about on a night? If you've ever been close to someone and they pass away then you are not "choosing" to feel the pain of such a loss and surely by now you must realize how untenable your position is on this? Ironically it's you yourself who make people out to be 'robots' if they can simply 'switch off' their emotions as if they're nothing more than algorithms.
God gave everyone a conscious. People can choose to go with it or fight against it.

God does not make anyone go against God's will with regard to God's design for husband and wife.

You just want to justify perversion with your predeterminism.

Arthur Brain

God gave everyone a conscious. People can choose to go with it or fight against it.

God does not make anyone go against God's will with regard to God's design for husband and wife.

You just want to justify perversion with your predeterminism.

The only one who keeps going on about "predeterminism" is you, not me. It's telling that once again you have no rebuttal to anything and insist on irrelevant sidebars. I don't know if you're heterosexual or not but whatever attractions you have to people in your life, be they romantic, emotional, sexual etc ain't any of your choosing and this you know, if you're capable of human feeling that is. I presume you meant to say 'conscience' as oppose to conscious and it's up to you how you may act on any such attraction in line with your beliefs but that's as far as your choice goes.

I'm not trying to "justify" anything either. If people are homosexual or bisexual or whatever then that's simply the way it is and it's only your dogmatic belief system that prevents you from conceding that. I once got chatted up by a bloke who insisted everyone was inherently bisexual and he was just as full of it as you are.

Right Divider

Body part
The only one who keeps going on about "predeterminism" is you, not me. It's telling that once again you have no rebuttal to anything and insist on irrelevant sidebars. I don't know if you're heterosexual or not but whatever attractions you have to people in your life, be they romantic, emotional, sexual etc ain't any of your choosing and this you know, if you're capable of human feeling that is. I presume you meant to say 'conscience' as oppose to conscious and it's up to you how you may act on any such attraction in line with your beliefs but that's as far as your choice goes.

I'm not trying to "justify" anything either. If people are homosexual or bisexual or whatever then that's simply the way it is and it's only your dogmatic belief system that prevents you from conceding that. I once got chatted up by a bloke who insisted everyone was inherently bisexual and he was just as full of it as you are.
So you reject all revelation from God in the Bible.

You did say that you are unorthodox, so I guess that's why you hide your world view.

By what basis to you make these claims? This silly claim that "If people are homosexual or bisexual or whatever then that's simply the way it is".

Arthur Brain

So you reject all revelation from God in the Bible.

You did say that you are unorthodox, so I guess that's why you hide your world view.

By what basis to you make these claims? This silly claim that "If people are homosexual or bisexual or whatever then that's simply the way it is".

Logic, reality, common sense etc. If you weren't so wrapped up in your fundamentalist belief system you'd know this. You're obviously uncomfortable on the topic else you'd have answered long before now as to whether you've "chosen" your own attractions in life but as we both know, you haven't, just as a bereaved person doesn't "choose" to feel loss. You went beyond asinine with that dude.

Right Divider

Body part
Logic, reality, common sense etc. If you weren't so wrapped up in your fundamentalist belief system you'd know this. You're obviously uncomfortable on the topic else you'd have answered long before now as to whether you've "chosen" your own attractions in life but as we both know, you haven't, just as a bereaved person doesn't "choose" to feel loss. You went beyond asinine with that dude.
Your insults don't bother me a bit.

AGAIN, do you reject all revelation from God in the Bible?

Please come CLEAN with the BASIS for your belief system. Quit hiding.