LGBT History Month

glorydaz

A 'disruption' that no one can identify or find

Even though the vast majority of gays and lesbians were not abused.

they read the gay agenda's colorful brocures :D

Plenty of gays have managed to identify when that disruption occurred, and have given their personal testimonies concerning that. It isn't nearly as big a secret as you might hope.

Regardless, you go ahead and keep preaching to your liberal choir. No doubt they'll believe you. ;)

MrDante

Plenty of gays have managed to identify when that disruption occurred, and have given their personal testimonies concerning that. It isn't nearly as big a secret as you might hope.

Regardless, you go ahead and keep preaching to your liberal choir. No doubt they'll believe you. ;)

How many is "plenty"? Three? Four?

I recognize you hate truth but facts are facts and it is a fact that the vast majority of homosexuals were never sexually abused as children.

glorydaz

How many is "plenty"? Three? Four?

I recognize you hate truth but facts are facts and it is a fact that the vast majority of homosexuals were never sexually abused as children.

Many many many....from Virginia to Oregon.

I don't hate truth. I just happen to believe what I have been told over and over again. You can swallow the facts you read in NAMBLA, too, but I just go by what I've heard directly from the horse's mouth.

Besides which, I have seen first hand, the worst sexual abuse cases - children dealing with the aftermath of trying to be retaught the idea of sexuality. They repeat what has been done to them.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

They werent really gay, just like blacks that are conservative, arent really black.

MrDante

Many many many....from Virginia to Oregon.
and how many is that exactly?

I don't hate truth.
YOu attack it at every opportunity.

I just happen to believe what I have been told over and over again. You can swallow the facts you read in NAMBLA, too, but I just go by what I've heard directly from the horse's mouth.

Besides which, I have seen first hand, the worst sexual abuse cases - children dealing with the aftermath of trying to be retaught the idea of sexuality. They repeat what has been done to them.

The fact remains that the vast majority of homosexuals were never sexually abused as children.

Arthur Brain

How does anyone choose anything?

You're getting more ridiculous than your usual.

Well, hardly. There's a plethora of things that are outside of your personal control or autonomy, both physical and psychological. That isn't to say that there aren't things that you can decide to act on or choose a course of action on but if you think you have full, conscious control in most things in life then you really aren't very clued up. Sexual attractions and romantic inclinations are not things that people mull over and decide upon, which you very well know. If you argue otherwise then explain just when and how you "decided" to fall in love for example. I'll wait while that doesn't happen or you rather predictably sidestep it with another deflection instead...

Right Divider

Body part
Well, hardly. There's a plethora of things that are outside of your personal control or autonomy, both physical and psychological. That isn't to say that there aren't things that you can decide to act on or choose a course of action on but if you think you have full, conscious control in most things in life then you really aren't very clued up. Sexual attractions and romantic inclinations are not things that people mull over and decide upon, which you very well know. If you argue otherwise then explain just when and how you "decided" to fall in love for example. I'll wait while that doesn't happen or you rather predictably sidestep it with another deflection instead...
Of course they do.

You're doing plenty of sidestepping for both of us with your continued pushing of your opinion.

God created the woman for the man and the man for the woman. That is the natural order whether you like it or not. People decide for themselves whether to go with it or go against it. It's as simple as that.

Arthur Brain

Of course they do.

You're doing plenty of sidestepping for both of us with your continued pushing of your opinion.

God created the woman for the man and the man for the woman. That is the natural order whether you like it or not. People decide for themselves whether to go with it or go against it. It's as simple as that.

So, the predictable deflection it is then. You haven't even been honest enough to answer as to whether you've chosen any of your own attractions or romantic feelings for anyone one way or the other when asked, so that says it all. I don't "decide" to find women attractive or to find myself not remotely attracted to men RD. If you think straight people can "choose" to find their own gender desirable then you're just another religious crackpot who hasn't got a bloody clue.

Right Divider

Body part
So, the predictable deflection it is then. You haven't even been honest enough to answer as to whether you've chosen any of your own attractions or romantic feelings for anyone one way or the other when asked, so that says it all. I don't "decide" to find women attractive or to find myself not remotely attracted to men RD. If you think straight people can "choose" to find their own gender desirable then you're just another religious crackpot who hasn't got a bloody clue.
Your ranting your opinion has been equally predictable.

People choose who they find attractive.

You're just a religious crackpot yourself.