LGBT History Month

Arthur Brain

Your insults don't bother me a bit.

AGAIN, do you reject all revelation from God in the Bible?

Please come CLEAN with the BASIS for your belief system. Quit hiding.

There was no insult. It simply is asinine to maintain that anybody suffering the loss of a loved one is "choosing" that. Your preoccupation with what I believe is bemusing but I'm not interested in indulging it. Your idea of 'rejection' could amount to someone else's 'heresy'. I have no time for far right fundamentalism and I've never made a secret about it.

Right Divider

Body part
There was no insult. It simply is asinine to maintain that anybody suffering the loss of a loved one is "choosing" that. Your preoccupation with what I believe is bemusing but I'm not interested in indulging it. Your idea of 'rejection' could amount to someone else's 'heresy'. I have no time for far right fundamentalism and I've never made a secret about it.

On what basis to you believe that some people are "made" non-heterosexual?

Arthur Brain

On what basis to you believe that some people are "made" non-heterosexual?

On what basis do you claim that people "choose" to feel suffering over the loss of a loved one? You're a fine one to talk about 'hiding' when you haven't even been able to answer as to whether you choose your own attractions and feelings. Not interested in your preoccupation with whatever I happen to believe.

Right Divider

Body part
On what basis do you claim that people "choose" to feel suffering over the loss of a loved one? You're a fine one to talk about 'hiding' when you haven't even been able to answer as to whether you choose your own attractions and feelings. Not interested in your preoccupation with whatever I happen to believe.
From the beginning, you have claimed that people have no choice.

On what BASIS do you make this claim? Besides your usual "it's obvious".

I'm not interested in your opinions about me.

Arthur Brain

From the beginning, you have claimed that people have no choice.

On what BASIS do you make this claim? Besides your usual "it's obvious".

I'm not interested in your opinions about me.

No, I haven't. I've claimed there's certain things in life in which we have no choice which is categorically true and you have had no logical rebuttal to any of it. Where it comes to emotions then a lot of it is outside of personal autonomy although there's still an element of choice in how to act upon them. You, on the other hand, claim that people "choose" to feel loss when a loved one dies which is a pathetic position to hold, let alone maintain.

Right Divider

Body part
No, I haven't. I've claimed there's certain things in life in which we have no choice which is categorically true and you have had no logical rebuttal to any of it. Where it comes to emotions then a lot of it is outside of personal autonomy although there's still an element of choice in how to act upon them. You, on the other hand, claim that people "choose" to feel loss when a loved one dies which is a pathetic position to hold, let alone maintain.
So you have no basis for this claim, expect your own personal opinion. Got it.

Right Divider

Body part
That would be "except" and given that you hold to your pathetic claim that people "choose" to feel immense grief over the loss of a loved one then I'm tired of your dishonesty and crassness anyway.
What basis do you have for believing that God makes some people inherently opposed to His will?

Arthur Brain

What basis do you have for believing that God makes some people inherently opposed to His will?

Erm, nope, you don't get to shift the goalposts just because you can't answer or justify your untenable positions. What gives you the right to claim that people "choose" to feel immense pain and loss? Get on with that.

But to answer in your own "style" in turn, is it God's will that people are born with congenital birth defects and cancers?

Right Divider

Body part
Erm, nope, you don't get to shift the goalposts just because you can't answer or justify your untenable positions. What gives you the right to claim that people "choose" to feel immense pain and loss? Get on with that.

But to answer in your own "style" in turn, is it God's will that people are born with congenital birth defects and cancers?
Talk about moving the goal posts.

Do you believe anything in the Bible?

What is your basis for determining peoples inherent makeup?

Arthur Brain

Talk about moving the goal posts.

Do you believe anything in the Bible?

What is your basis for determining peoples inherent makeup?

Which version? Which translation?

What's your basis for claiming that people choose to feel loss and pain over the death of loved ones? If nothing else you should at least address that.

Arthur Brain

UNBELIEF.

Never heard of that version...

Let's get back to the start.... what is your world view? Do you believe that God crated man or not?

Told you already and I ain't gonna expound upon anything until you have the *bravery* to explain how you "choose" your attractions and feelings or justify your position in proclaiming that those bereaved "choose" to suffer such horrible loss.

The floor is yours. Answer those and we'll talk. Prevaricate, deflect and bluster and we won't.

Right Divider

Body part
Never heard of that version...
It's the version that you use.

Told you already and I ain't gonna expound upon anything until you have the *bravery* to explain how you "choose" your attractions and feelings or justify your position in proclaiming that those bereaved "choose" to suffer such horrible loss.

The floor is yours. Answer those and we'll talk. Prevaricate, deflect and bluster and we won't.
Arrogance is your middle name.

Do you believe that God created man or not? Mr. Unorthodox.

I can see that your world view is based on everyone needing to agree with your opinions.

Arthur Brain

It's the version that you use.

:AMR:

Arrogance is your middle name.

Oh, that mantle is yours dude, after all, you're the one claiming that people who have lost loved ones are making some conscious choice to feel the pain of such loss without anything in support for such a flippant position.

Do you believe that God created man or not? Mr. Unorthodox.

I can see that your world view is based on everyone needing to agree with your opinions.

Nope, until you engage with answering what should be very straightforward questions for you I ain't interested into going in any further detail. You've been asked countless times about how you chose your feelings and attractions and not once have you even attempted to answer. You address that and we'll talk, or you can do what I suspect will be your usual and deflect away from it yet again. Not real sure what's tripping you up about it. If you're someone with complete control over these things then what's stopping you from talking about it?

:idunno:

Arthur Brain

Did God create man or not?

See previous, answer the questions posed to you numerous times or keep on deflecting. As soon as you give an honest answer as to how you apparently choose your own feelings and attractions and how bereaved people apparently choose to feel loss then I'll gladly expound further on my own beliefs. Until then, no dice.

Right Divider

Body part
See previous, answer the questions posed to you numerous times or keep on deflecting. As soon as you give an honest answer as to how you apparently choose your own feelings and attractions and how bereaved people apparently choose to feel loss then I'll gladly expound further on my own beliefs. Until then, no dice.
Since you have no basis for your determination of anything regarding humankind, I will leave you in your steaming pile.

Arthur Brain

Since you have no basis for your determination of anything regarding humankind, I will leave you in your steaming pile.

Or, instead of acting like a completely presumptive tool, you could answer honestly as to how you're apparently in complete control of your own attractions and feelings and how it is that you 'reason' that people suffering from bereavement are "choosing" to feel such pain of loss.

But you won't touch any of that with a barge pole will you?

There's a steaming pile around here alright.

:plain: