Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why do you bring up things we already had settled? Why do you change your mind so much?

God's Truth. Listen. You are a woman. I am a man. I have no authority over you. You are talking like people who change their minds. I have not a clue what you think I changed my mind about. What issue did you settle?

God's Truth

Nope, that's the judgement of the sheep and goats according to how the nations treated His brethren during the tribulation.
It's the same judgement as Joe 3:2

When Jesus comes again it will be at the resurrection. That is when judgement happens.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
When Jesus comes again it will be at the resurrection. That is when judgement happens.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Are you going to be judged at that judgement?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You admitted it. You made it sound as if I was saying I do not believe any of the Bible.

No, it's obvious that you understand much of the Bible.
You just don't understand the various distinct judgements and you don't know what the throne of David is, among several other things which contribute to a great deal of your misunderstanding.

God's Truth

Are you going to be judged at that judgement?

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Romans 14:10
You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

Romans 14:12
So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.

Romans 2:16
This will take place on the day when God judges people's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Ephesians 6:8
because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

God's Truth

No, it's obvious that you understand much of the Bible.
You just don't understand the various distinct judgements and you don't know what the throne of David is, among several other things which contribute to a great deal of your misunderstanding.

I am glad you see that I do understand much of the Bible. I would like to show you I understand about the throne.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am glad you see that I do understand much of the Bible. I would like to show you I understand about the throne.

You've already demonstrated that you don't understand the throne of David which is irrevocably promised to Israel's Messiah, the seed of David.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Romans 14:10
You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

Romans 14:12
So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.

Romans 2:16
This will take place on the day when God judges people's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Ephesians 6:8
because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

With this, you have demonstrated that you don't understand the difference in 'the judgement seat of Christ' and 'the white throne judgement'. You conflate events which are drastically different.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
With this, you have demonstrated that you don't understand the difference in 'the judgement seat of Christ' and 'the white throne judgement'. You conflate events which are drastically different.
This thread has to do with Jesus' word. What did Jesus say?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is on the throne.

The Lord Jesus is presently sitting at the Father's right hand in the Father's throne.

That is not the throne of David, it's the throne of the Father which has existed since the creation, long before David lived.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

God's Truth

The Lord Jesus is presently sitting at the Father's right hand in the Father's throne.

That is not the throne of David, it's the throne of the Father which has existed since the creation, long before David lived.

Listen to what you are saying. You say that David’s throne constitutes Jesus’ own throne, but sitting on God’s throne is somehow less.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
This thread has to do with Jesus' word. What did Jesus say?

The Lord Jesus said this:

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

God's Truth

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Jesus is ruling over the house of Jacob now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Lord Jesus said this:

This is interesting. What I mean is that I do not know what this means. My belief from Revelation is that Jesus sat on a throne.

Revelation 3:21 NASB - 21 'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

I also believe Jesus is the judge God appointed.

Did Jesus become a judge? Perhaps this is different here in Revelation. Thank you for what you shared.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is ruling over the house of Jacob now.

You take the terms of Scripture and redefine them differently from the plain sense of Scripture.
Your's is a technique which the church at large inherited from the likes of Origen and Agustine.
You are perpetuating that error.