Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

God's Truth

When the Lord Jesus said, "It is finished", He said 'tetelestai' in Greek, which means 'paid in full'. He paid completely for our sins.

It doesn't mean that all prophecy concerning Israel's Messiah was now complete, which becomes obvious when one considers Peter's words in Acts 3:

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Jesus says all things are restored, see Matthew 17:11-12; and Mark 9:12. David’s fallen tent is restored see Acts 15:16.

When people come to Jesus in faith, they are being restored. Jesus is at the right hand of the Father interceding for us, he lives to intercede for us. We are being reconciled unto God. The ministry of the Apostles is the ministry of RECONCILIATION. See 2 Corinthians 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

Hebrews 7:25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

Hebrews 9:24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God's presence.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Romans 8:34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus says all things are restored, see Matthew 17:11-12; and Mark 9:12. David’s fallen tent is restored see Acts 15:16.

When people come to Jesus in faith, they are being restored. Jesus is at the right hand of the Father interceding for us, he lives to intercede for us. We are being reconciled unto God. The ministry of the Apostles is the ministry of RECONCILIATION. See 2 Corinthians 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

Hebrews 7:25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

Hebrews 9:24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God's presence.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Romans 8:34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

The tabernacle of David will be raised up when Christ returns Acts 15 and sits on His glorious throne....the throne of David Mt 25.

I was actually speaking to Jacob. I had no illusions that you would understand it.

Last edited:

God's Truth

The tabernacle of David will be raised up when Christ returns Acts 15 and sits on His glorious throne....the throne of David Mt 25.

I was actually speaking to Jacob. I had not illusions that you would understand it.

Are you saying Jesus is going to come back and sit on an earthly throne?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you saying Jesus is going to come back and sit on an earthly throne?

Yes indeed. That's what the prophets say, that's what Gabriel says and that's what the Lord Himself says.

But.... that's not what you say because you don't believe what they say.

God's Truth

Yes indeed. That's what the prophets say, that's what Gabriel says and that's what the Lord Himself says.

But.... that's not what you say because you don't believe what they say.

They do not say that. You do not understand about Jesus coming the first time and fulfilling the scriptures.

I can hardly believe that you think the Lord and Savior seating on the throne exalted above everything is going to sit on a throne on this earth.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
They do not say that. You do not understand about Jesus coming the first time and fulfilling the scriptures.

I can hardly believe
that you think the Lord and Savior seating on the throne exalted above everything is going to sit on a throne on this earth.

I already know that you can hardly believe what the Scriptures declare.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It seems to me you are nervous and have a lot of fear. Just believe what is written. Who is going to blame you for that?

I have no idea why you talk to me that way. I already believe what is written. I am asking what you needed help with.

We are not talking about the word abolish because we are talking about the word fulfill, which you brought up first.

God's Truth

I have no idea why you talk to me that way. I already believe what is written. I am asking what you needed help with.

We are not talking about the word abolish because we are talking about the word fulfill, which you brought up first.
Why do you bring up things we already had settled? Why do you change your mind so much?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you play with my quote? Don't you think it is dishonest?

Nope, not dishonest, an honest mistake.
I'm not used to this new set up.
I thought I was highligting in yellow, but I quess I clicked 'quote' instead.

God's Truth

When Jesus comes again, it will be at the resurrection. It will BE AT THE END after we are all resurrected, Jesus will then hand the kingdom over to the Father, after death is thrown in the lake of fire. Death is thrown in the lake of fire after everyone is judged, at the great white throne judgment.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
When Jesus comes again, it will be at the resurrection. It will BE AT THE END after we are all resurrected. Jesus will then hand the kingdom over to the Father, after death is thrown in the lake of fire. Death is thrown in the lake of fire after everyone is judged, at the great white throne judgment.

When the Lord Jesus comes again with His holy angels, He will sit on His glorious throne, the throne of David, and will judge the nations and rule the earth with a rod of iron.

The White Throne judgement is a thousand year later.

God's Truth

When the Lord Jesus comes again with His holy angels, He will sit on His glorious throne, the throne of David, and will judge the nations and rule the earth with a rod of iron.

When Jesus comes again, IT IS AT THE RESURRECTION.

God's Truth

Just read what you wrote. You said when Jesus comes again will sit on the throne and judge.

THAT IS AT THE RESURRECTION.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Just read what you wrote. You said when Jesus comes again will sit on the throne and judge.

THAT IS AT THE RESURRECTION.

Nope, that's the judgement of the sheep and goats according to how the nations treated His brethren during the tribulation.
It's the same judgement as Joe 3:2