Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
REALLY... SO are You asking or telling? Because no one has a clue to what you are talking about... Stop with the one liner B.S. you tweens post with today!!

Are you an adult or child posting here??? :think:

It's confusing as you use no scripture to support your point.... I'm thinking your a tween! A Follower of men!!!
:idunno:

Man up and make your point!!! Yea... I know it requires work... But you need to actually include scripture to support your view!!!

:rolleyes:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

I've made my point several times over the last 6months since I joined in this topic.

If you had read any of them you would know that what I'm talkin' about leaves yer so called unbiased research in the dust.

All that time, and all you did was scratch the surface.

Gotta love it when you guys claim not to be of men, and then that's where you go to study.

To old and tired or just ran outta collaborating web sites?

keypurr

Pierac, I finished reading the article on Agency. I think the biggest thing I saw, if you accept the concept of Hebraic Agency, is that Jesus would then be considered the Agent of God and not God himself. The article was interesting but I will have to mull it over for some time. Thank you for reposting it

BR, I am so glad your mind is open. I feared you were lost my friend. The agency theory makes a lot of sense. Christ is a god, but he is subjection to his God. He is a servant of his Father. He was sent by his Father. He was made Lord by his Father.

Consider that Christ is not the most high God.
He is not the almighty for he has a God over him.

God bless you my friend.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BR, I am so glad your mind is open. I feared you were lost my friend. The agency theory makes a lot of sense. Christ is a god, but he is subjection to his God. He is a servant of his Father. He was sent by his Father. He was made Lord by his Father.

Consider that Christ is not the most high God.
He is not the almighty for he has a God over him.

God bless you my friend.

Thank you but Jesus is either God or his agent. To be a god would be adherence to polytheism.

Pierac

Doesn't scripture say you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free?

So... how free has the scriptures set you upon men!

You lack context brother... believe me... you have no idea! The truth of God... has no relation to the truth of men! Where do you set your truth dial?

Kinda suxs! I think you know what I mean...

If only God treated us as HE did Paul and knocked us off our ***... (donkey) to see the truth!

Paul

Pierac

I've made my point several times over the last 6months since I joined in this topic.

If you had read any of them you would know that what I'm talkin' about leaves yer so called unbiased research in the dust.

All that time, and all you did was scratch the surface.

Gotta love it when you guys claim not to be of men, and then that's where you go to study.

To old and tired or just ran outta collaborating web sites?

Your an idiot! :doh:

I would post more... but you have not posted any thing but crap in the last month for me to even debate!!! :readthis:

Sooo for the fifth time.... AND the love of GOD!!! :doh:

Would you PLEASE ... PLEASE post a single verse that SUPPORTS your VIEW!!!

And PLEASE show us exactly what point did you make... as we have been discussing several topics in the last week!!! :loser:

BTY... Still waiting for scripture from you that teaches Jesus ate with Abraham and sent angels around the globe...!

You can let go of your ankles now!!!
Paul

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Your an idiot! :doh:

I would post more... but you have not posted any thing but crap in the last month for me to even debate!!! :readthis:

Sooo for the fifth time.... AND the love of GOD!!! :doh:

Would you PLEASE ... PLEASE post a single verse that SUPPORTS your VIEW!!!

And PLEASE show us exactly what point did you make... as we have been discussing several topics in the last week!!! :loser:

BTY... Still waiting for scripture from you that teaches Jesus ate with Abraham and sent angels around the globe...!

You can let go of your ankles now!!!
Paul

I already did, you didn't have a clue what to do with it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
So... how free has the scriptures set you upon men!

You lack context brother... believe me... you have no idea! The truth of God... has no relation to the truth of men! Where do you set your truth dial?

Kinda suxs! I think you know what I mean...

If only God treated us as HE did Paul and knocked us off our ***... (donkey) to see the truth!

Paul

He does, and if you aint been through it, that purdy much classifies you as a bastard.

Unless yuh figger since he did do it to me and not you, I'm one a them thar special elected folks. NOT.

Pierac

He does, and if you aint been through it, that purdy much classifies you as a bastard.

Unless yuh figger since he did do it to me and not you, I'm one a them thar special elected folks. NOT.

Don't hate me for making you look Stupid!!! :readthis:

If you can't Man UP and actually defend your beliefs... You should take your panties and go home!!! :peach:

All I have ever ask... is for you to actually defend your beliefs and you call me a bastard! :rolleyes:

You really are a sissy... the real men on this site put me as #2 on Satan's Inc... List!

You speak as a child compared to them.... ;)

BTY... don't worry about your bastard comment! I know it was in the heat of the moment when your were being made to look like a fool! I take no offence! :thumb:

Paul

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Don't hate me for making you look Stupid!!! :readthis:

If you can't Man UP and actually defend your beliefs... You should take your panties and go home!!! :peach:

All I have ever ask... is for you to actually defend your beliefs and you call me a bastard! :rolleyes:

You really are a sissy... the real men on this site put me as #2 on Satan's Inc... List!

You speak as a child compared to them.... ;)

BTY... don't worry about your bastard comment! I know it was in the heat of the moment when your were being made to look like a fool! I take no offence! :thumb:

Paul

No, I called you on yer watered down version of the trinity, and you have no answer.

Ooops, except for the myriads of other idiots like yourself you've found on the net.

Pierac

No, I called you on yer watered down version of the trinity, and you have no answer.

Ooops, except for the myriads of other idiots like yourself you've found on the net.

Are you going to answer or just call me a Bastard again for pointing it out? :think:

:wave:
Paul

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Thank you but Jesus is either God or his agent. To be a god would be adherence to polytheism.
I would suggest thinking about whether Jesus being the Amighty God, being a God in His own right as the Son of God, or being an agent of God would make any practical difference for people that follow the teachings of Jesus.

John 4:21-23
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.​

keypurr

Jesus is God

Was Moses a god?

Even though Christ had the power given to him by his Father he was still in subjection to his Father. Christ is A Form of his creator.

Posted from the TOL App!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I would suggest thinking about whether Jesus being the Amighty God, being a God in His own right as the Son of God, or being an agent of God would make any practical difference for people that follow the teachings of Jesus.

John 4:21-23
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.​

Spirit and truth.

Truth is always helpful.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Are you going to answer or just call me a Bastard again for pointing it out? :think:

:wave:
Paul

It's purdy simple.

If Jesus and the Father were working before he came in the flesh, either Jesus lead the way in the wilderness, or he sent a messenger, or he was the messenger.

Jesus has always been God's son.

The Father has always been showing the Son what he does.

Jesus came and declared to us the Father.

The Father declared Jesus his son by the OT prophets.

Agency is but a small part in the mystery.

But knowing what it is, opens up more understanding.

It was Jesus who tested Abraham.

The Father already knew he would obey.

He had already dealt Abraham his measure of faith.

Just chew on that for awhile and see where it takes you.

keypurr

It's purdy simple.

If Jesus and the Father were working before he came in the flesh, either Jesus lead the way in the wilderness, or he sent a messenger, or he was the messenger.

Jesus has always been God's son.

The Father has always been showing the Son what he does.

Jesus came and declared to us the Father.

The Father declared Jesus his son by the OT prophets.

Agency is but a small part in the mystery.

But knowing what it is, opens up more understanding.

It was Jesus who tested Abraham.

The Father already knew he would obey.

He had already dealt Abraham his measure of faith.

Just chew on that for awhile and see where it takes you.

Could not have been Jesus for he was born many years later.
Might have been Christ though.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Could not have been Jesus for he was born many years later.
Might have been Christ though.

Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, that was none other than Jesus.

He came in his Father's name, and now he has a name that only he knows.

It's not Jesus or Christ.

We'll find out what that is when we are changed.