Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Jesus wasn't born yet. So don't think he ate with Abraham or sent Angels any where!!! :rolleyes:

There is not a single scripture that teaches this! :readthis:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Who said anything about single?
Here's two of em.:crackup:

Psalm 71:17 KJV
O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto(up to now) have I declared thy wondrous works .

John 5:17 KJV
But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto ,( up to now) and I work .

Pierac

Only because you don't believe (or understand) this Scripture: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
John 8:58

So Jesus said, I am... so did several others in that very gospel of John? What's your point? :idunno:

Paul

Pierac

Who said anything about single?
Here's two of em.:crackup:

Psalm 71:17 KJV
O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto(up to now) have I declared thy wondrous works .

John 5:17 KJV
But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto ,( up to now) and I work .

Here is a two verse reply too... see how easily I can post with out even having to explain why my verses even matters!!! :doh:

One old...

2Ch 8:9 But Solomon did not make slaves for his work from the sons of Israel; they were men of war, his chief captains and commanders of his chariots and his horsemen.

Now the new...

Eph 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Here's my two... verses I picked at random that have no context what so ever to our topic... see how easily it is to post verses with out having to explain how they support my theology!!! :rolleyes:

Your two line response will not work on me! Sooo own your verses or yield to those who tell you what to believe... :loser:

Your verses above do not state... Jesus ate with Abraham or sent Angels any where!!! Just Like I said... and posted!!! You can't find a single verse that teaches this!!!

Paul

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Here is a two verse reply too... see how easily I can post with out even having to explain why my verses even matters!!! :doh:

One old...

2Ch 8:9 But Solomon did not make slaves for his work from the sons of Israel; they were men of war, his chief captains and commanders of his chariots and his horsemen.

Now the new...

Eph 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Here's my two... verses I picked at random that have no context what so ever to our topic... see how easily it is to post verses with out having to explain how they support my theology!!! :rolleyes:

Your two line response will not work on me! Sooo own your verses or yield to those who tell you what to believe... :loser:

Your verses above do not state... Jesus ate with Abraham or sent Angels any where!!! Just Like I said... and posted!!! You can't find a single verse that teaches this!!!

Paul

Jesus has been working from the beginning of creation.

No man has seen the Father.

You want to claim agency, then own it.

If you start half steppin' you got nuthin' left but the trinity, pal.

Pierac

Jesus has been working from the beginning of creation.

No man has seen the Father.

You want to claim agency, then own it.

If you start half steppin' you got nuthin' left but the trinity, pal.

Jesus was born of the virgin Mary... So I don't think she was around at the beginning of creation...?

I'm not interested in your opinion outside of scripture... So drop the traditions of men... and like I have been asking... Both show and explain why scripture supports your view... Not the traditions of men your told to teach with out biblical proof!!! :readthis:

So post the verse that your traditions of men teach that would even come close to making you think Jesus was hanging around from the beginning of creation! :rolleyes:

BTW.. still waiting on that verse that you claim exist that teaches... Jesus ate with Abraham or sent Angels any where!!!

Bring a nice lunch... I'm going to eat it!!! :chew:
Paul

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jesus was born of the virgin Mary... So I don't think she was around at the beginning of creation...?

I'm not interested in your opinion outside of scripture... So drop the traditions of men... and like I have been asking... Both show and explain why scripture supports your view... Not the traditions of men your told to teach with out biblical proof!!! :readthis:

So post the verse that your traditions of men teach that would even come close to making you think Jesus was hanging around from the beginning of creation! :rolleyes:

BTW.. still waiting on that verse that you claim exist that teaches... Jesus ate with Abraham or sent Angels any where!!!

Bring a nice lunch... I'm going to eat it!!! :chew:
Paul

Like I said you cannot have agency and then disclaim it.

Illogical and ignorant.

Trinity kid.

Pierac

Like I said you cannot have agency and then disclaim it.

Illogical and ignorant.

Trinity kid.

I AM (ego eimi) the one who taught you all about the Hebraic concept of agency. Why would I disclaim it? :readthis:

Still waiting for the scripture you claim exist that Jesus ate with Abraham or sent Angels any where!!! Jesus was not even created yet! :chuckle:

Paul

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I AM (ego eimi) the one who taught you all about the Hebraic concept of agency. Why would I disclaim it? :readthis:

Still waiting for the scripture you claim exist that Jesus ate with Abraham or sent Angels any where!!! Jesus was not even created yet! :chuckle:

Paul

You dont have a clue who yer even talkin' too.

:nono:

Pierac

You dont have a clue who yer even talkin' too.

:nono:

Nor do you... this should be and is obvious to all.... Think about it... You post your replies in most basic emotional single line or two statements. Your post requires no thought, no process, no research, no nothing what so ever. Just plain nothing...:plain:

Now read my Agency post again... and learn how's it's done! Try to actually spend some time on a topic... :rolleyes:

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nor do you... this should be and is obvious to all.... Think about it... You post your replies in most basic emotional single line or two statements. Your post requires no thought, no process, no research, no nothing what so ever. Just plain nothing...:plain:

Now read my Agency post again... and learn how's it's done! Try to actually spend some time on a topic... :rolleyes:

Paul

Paul, I have not finished reading it yet but who did you research for the article on Agency?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Paul

Pay attention.

I brought up Jesus coming in His Father's name, and all these folks you supposedly taught about it, looked at me dumbfounded.

You also have no idea what it means.

You are a half steppin' triadist, who has done nothing but look around on the internet for somebody else to collaborate yer theory.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pierac, I finished reading the article on Agency. I think the biggest thing I saw, if you accept the concept of Hebraic Agency, is that Jesus would then be considered the Agent of God and not God himself. The article was interesting but I will have to mull it over for some time. Thank you for reposting it

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Pierac, I finished reading the article on Agency. I think the biggest thing I saw, if you accept the concept of Hebraic Agency, is that Jesus would then be considered the Agent of God and not God himself. The article was interesting but I will have to mull it over for some time. Thank you for reposting it

Nothin' wrong with that.

When you get done mullin' on it, maybe you will be able to answer my question.

Which was.....

What did Jesus mean when he said, "I cometh in my Father's name?"

Pierac

Paul, I have not finished reading it yet but who did you research for the article on Agency?

Then finish it... and you will know how it took hours upon hours of research... and many months (as in time...) for it all to click together... to read the topic and connect the research of so many... and posted it for you!

It took so many individuals including me to bring together to what your now read as Agency!

I expose the traditions of men... I do not lead nor follow! I expose!! That's what I do!

To whom I have studied is already know.... As it was on my Trinity talk thread! So... Tell them to bring it back... so you may know the truth... which they... deleated!!! :rolleyes:

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Then finish it... and you will know how it took hours upon hours of research... and many months (as in time...) for it all to click together... to read the topic and connect the research of so many... and posted it for you!

It took so many individuals including me to bring together to what your now read as Agency!

I expose the traditions of men... I do not lead nor follow! I expose!! That's what I do!

To whom I have studied is already know.... As it was on my Trinity talk thread! So... Tell them to bring it back... so you may know the truth... which they... deleated!!! :rolleyes:

Paul
I finished it a posted again after doing so. Did it ever occur to you that I might be asking so that I myself could do further research on the subject?

Pierac

Pay attention.
I brought up Jesus coming in His Father's name, and all these folks you supposedly taught about it, looked at me dumbfounded.

You also have no idea what it means.

You are a half steppin' triadist, who has done nothing but look around on the internet for somebody else to collaborate yer theory

REALLY... SO are You asking or telling? Because no one has a clue to what you are talking about... Stop with the one liner B.S. you tweens post with today!!

Are you an adult or child posting here??? :think:

It's confusing as you use no scripture to support your point.... I'm thinking your a tween! A Follower of men!!!
:idunno:

Man up and make your point!!! Yea... I know it requires work... But you need to actually include scripture to support your view!!!

:rolleyes:

Paul

Pierac

I finished it a posted again after doing so. Did it ever occur to you that I might be asking so that I myself could do further research on the subject?

That's my point Brother... That Agency post was years in development from many many Christians sites asking the same questions you ask now! That post started out as one paragraph... and grew to what you read today... from questions from so many forums like TOL!

I'm getting to old to further research on the subject... It' s time to pass the torch!

The question is... are you researching to support a view... or seeking the truth...? Even if the truth makes you a heretic in the eyes of the world? That's the big question... are you willing to follow the truth no matter the cost? :think:

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's my point Brother... That Agency post was years in development from many many Christians sites asking the same questions you ask now! That post started out as one paragraph... and grew to what you read today... from questions from so many forums like TOL!

I'm getting to old to further research on the subject... It' s time to pass the torch!

The question is... are you researching to support a view... or seeking the truth...? Even if the truth makes you a heretic in the eyes of the world? That's the big question... are you willing to follow the truth no matter the cost? :think:

Paul

Doesn't scripture say you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free?