Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

I believe you to be a good, law-abiding man Keypurr, and I have faith that Jesus will save you. I just hope to see you in the next resurrection...

I will be looking for you my friend. But I must disagree that Jesus Christ is the most high God. There is only one true God, the Father. Christ is a form of God, he was IN Jesus. But a form of God is not God is it. He is "a" god. The spiritual created son of the Father. The true son that God used to create everything. But he is NOT God.

Peace and Best Wishes Rev

Harikrishna

BANNED
Banned
The problem with the God of the bible is how god is trivialized. Demanding human foreskins in a fetish moment to wanting to destroy the world with a great flood in a temper fit. Creating Adam and Eve but denying them the fruit of knowledge and then cursing them and all their descendants betrays a mean spirited vengeful god. Then sending Jesus as a messiah who could not fulfill the prophecies and was rejected only to be made a human sacrifice and offered as the sacrificial lamb. God in his infinite wisdom is a blooper. That is why it was so easy for Christians to elevate Jesus to a God. Going with the old saying. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It must be a duck.

The hardest part to accept is the trinity...Christians made all three in the image of one. Duck or bloopers, make your pick?

Last edited:

Elia

Bs'd

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear keypurr,

You are right! The Son is not more than the Father. Jesus taught us that. They are basically the same though. Jesus prayed in the Garden before He was crucified, and He prayed to His FATHER, not to HIMSELF. C'mon. Now we get the Trinity because of the Holy Ghost, written of anew in the New Testament. We were introduced to Him by Our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus said basically that the Holy Ghost was to be revered more than even Him (Jesus). In Luke 12:10, it is written "And whoever speaks a word against the Son of man (Jesus), it shall be forgiven him; but unto him that blasphemes against the Holy Ghost, it shall NOT be forgiven."

And in Matthew 20:19, it is said by Jesus, "Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost!!

Do you want to speak or write anything AGAINST the Holy Ghost. Jesus told us it was UNFORGIVABLE. Also, Jesus said to baptize all nations in the name of His Father, Himself, and The Holy Ghost!! Now rather than say all of that, there are we peons who call that the Trinity, rather than explain it all each time. That's why we call God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost the Trinity. That's all. We're not trying to make any thing other than what was said. Enough!

Michael

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The problem with the God of the bible is how god is trivialized. Demanding human foreskins in a fetish moment to wanting to destroy the world with a great flood in a temper fit. Creating Adam and Eve but denying them the fruit of knowledge and then cursing them and all their descendants betrays a mean spirited vengeful god. Then sending Jesus as a messiah who could not fulfill the prophecies and was rejected only to be made a human sacrifice and offered as the sacrificial lamb. God in his infinite wisdom is a blooper. That is why it was so easy for Christians to elevate Jesus to a God. Going with the old saying. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It must be a duck.

The hardest part to accept is the trinity...Christians made all three in the image of one. Duck or bloopers, make your pick?

Don't you get tired of acting like an idiot?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is just like God. Like Son, like Father and like Father, like Son. And the Father sends down the Holy Ghost to rest upon His Son's head and within His soul. How awesome!!

Michael

God's Truth

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Read it again GT, see what it is saying.

Jesus is God in the flesh. Jesus is the visible of the invisible God.

Elia

Bs'd

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

But then you encounter the following problems:

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”

Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

And from that we learn that Christians who worship Christ are idol worshipers.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

In the service of Y-H-W-H,

Eliyahu, light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!"
Micah 4:5

RevTestament

I will be looking for you my friend. But I must disagree that Jesus Christ is the most high God. There is only one true God, the Father. Christ is a form of God, he was IN Jesus. But a form of God is not God is it. He is "a" god. The spiritual created son of the Father. The true son that God used to create everything. But he is NOT God.

Peace and Best Wishes Rev

He is God/elohim scripturally. I showed that to you. Is he not also YHWH? Therefore, scripturally, He is YHWH Elohim with the Father - they are one/echad Elohim/family of stone. Yes, you are right that He is the Son of El Elyon, the Most High El. But, also scripturally He inherits the government of the Father, and shall be called the Father, right? Isa. 9:6. Do you look forward to inheriting that with Him? If, He was "made" as you insist, then He was made in the form of the Father. What does that mean? What does YHWH mean? You know that in Hebrew each letter has a meaning because they were derived from simple pictograms, and they used those to form the meaning of their words. In the case of YHWH the letters mean behold the nail, behold the hand. That is the Father's name which Jesus shares, and you say he was made in the form of the Father - in His express image. And Jesus tells us that He did nothing of Himself, but that He seeth the Father do, and whatsoever the Father doeth, the Son doeth likewise. Let that sink in. What does that tell you about Jesus laying down His life for us?
Why does YHWH say "I have engraven you on the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me?" Isa?
Just conduct a little experiment. Try widening your thought box a little bit, and see if the scriptures look any different...
The Hebrews did not interpret the scriptures with a Greek "either/or" thought process ie in the box of "correct" or out of the box and wrong - a big, giant box. They interpreted the scriptures first by plain meaning, but then by also urgent searching and even looking for hidden meaning. Christ showed us the way to the Father. Think about that as well.

Be well my friend and shalom.

God's Truth

Keypurr, you say Jesus is not God. You say Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. I asked you if you received the Holy Spirit when you were saved, and you said yes. I asked you if you had the Spirit of God, and you say yes. I asked you if you had the Spirit of Christ, and you said you had the other Spirit called Christ. I then asked you if you had the Spirit of Jesus, but you refused to answer. I also asked you to confirm that you had four different Spirits in you, but you failed to answer. If you cannot answer, you should not do what you do here, and that is to try and teach us a different way.

Answer the question, or repent for following falseness.

What Spirit or spirits are living inside you besides your own?

God's Truth

Bs'd

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

But then you encounter the following problems:

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”

Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

And from that we learn that Christians who worship Christ are idol worshipers.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

In the service of Y-H-W-H,

Eliyahu, light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!"
Micah 4:5

If you knew God you would not have rejected Jesus Christ. Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to Jesus.
That is what Jesus said to the Jews.

keypurr

Proof that you do not know how to understand what you read.

Note verse three, the Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD.

Jesus is not God, he is a son/servant of God.

Posted from the TOL App!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Proof that you do not know how to understand what you read.

Jesus is not God, he is a son/servant of God.

Posted from the TOL App!

And verse five says;

John 17:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

And verse five says;

John 17:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
That doesn't read as if Jesus IS "god" at all.

It reads as if only the "father" is "god."

Trinitarians depend on a handful of questionable verses to justify their cult.

:box:

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thy self a glory one which I had before the world being with thee(k)."
17:5 καὶ νῦν δόξασόν με σύ πάτερ παρὰ σεαυτῷ τῇ δόξῃ ᾗ εἶχον πρὸ τοῦ τὸν κόσμον εἶναι παρὰ σοί
Sometimes word order matters in Greek and English, as does tense and mood aka verb-mode.

Quasar1011

Yah! You'd think the Father knows who is God!

(Hebrews 1:6-8)
And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”
In speaking of the angels he says,
“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”
But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God,
will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.

Oops. :noway:

Cruciform

So if Jesus is spirit and is God, you cannot scripturally conclude that the Father does not have a body like Jesus.
Jesus Christ possesses two natures: one divine and the other human. Jesus' physical body is part of his human nature, not his divine nature. God (Divine Nature) is "spirit" (Jn. 4:24).