Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

You testify that you are not yet saved.

You are the one without the Truth.

We die in this world now, if we want to be saved. We die to the sins of the world. That is about dying in the flesh. We are born again, and live through the Spirit of God...which you refuse to show any knowledge about.

If your dead in the flesh, why are you still alive?

Silly talk friend.

Sounds like your confused as to die in the spirit and to die in the flesh.
When we die in the flesh they bury us.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Keypurr's false beliefs make two different Sons of God.

Yep, on was a spirit and one was flesh. God provided a flesh body to hold his spiritual son, the one that he sent from heaven. GT thinks that there is nothing more she can learn on the subject.

Posted from the TOL App!

Quasar1011

Exodus 12:12
12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.​

Was God lying or telling the truth?
Did God execute judgment against all the gods of Egypt?

Yes, He did. But the gods referred to are false gods, who are really not gods at all, only idols worshipped as gods by some men:

"For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens." (Psalm 96:5)

genuineoriginal

Yes, He did. But the gods referred to are false gods, who are really not gods at all, only idols worshipped as gods by some men:

"For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens." (Psalm 96:5)

So, the words of God from His own mouth said that He would execute judgment against the gods of Egypt, but the psalmist said that the gods of the nations are idols.

I can see how you would want to ignore the words that God spoke from His own mouth in favor of the words written by a man trying to please God, but how wise is that?

God's Truth

Yep, on was a spirit and one was flesh. God provided a flesh body to hold his spiritual son, the one that he sent from heaven. GT thinks that there is nothing more she can learn on the subject.

Posted from the TOL App!

You are trying so hard. You forgot that you had said before that Jesus has his own spirit of a man. You make two different "spirit" sons.

God's Truth

If your dead in the flesh, why are you still alive?

Silly talk friend.

You call Jesus' words silly talk.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.

Galatians 5:24
Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Colossians 2:12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.

Romans 6:5
For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Romans 6:8
Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.

Sounds like your confused as to die in the spirit and to die in the flesh.
When we die in the flesh they bury us.

Are you kidding? You think we are supposed to die in the spirit.

You are badly mistaken.

keypurr

So is Jesus Christ a true god, or a false god?

He is not God, he is a FORM of God, a creation.

Hebrews 1:3 tells us that God copied himself, so he created a form of God. This form of God was sent to bring us light. This form of God is a spirit. The spiritual son of the most high God. He was given the fullness of the Father. Col 1. He took the form of a man. Phil 2. He needed a body to do that. Heb 10:5.

There is only ONE true God, the Father. John 17:3

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ.

keypurr

You are trying so hard. You forgot that you had said before that Jesus has his own spirit of a man. You make two different "spirit" sons.

Man can have many spirits, I have shown you that.

What is your problem GT?

How many spirits in a Legion?

Mar_5:9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Mar_5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

Luk_8:30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

keypurr

You call Jesus' words silly talk.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.

Galatians 5:24
Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Colossians 2:12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.

Romans 6:5
For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Romans 6:8
Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.

Are you kidding? You think we are supposed to die in the spirit.

You are badly mistaken.

Worship is a spiritual thing GT. If you go to church without God in your heart your wasting your time. We must worship in the spirit. You speak of symbolic gestures for spiritual things.

Your flesh is not dead or you would not be on this forum.

God's Truth

Worship is a spiritual thing GT. If you go to church without God in your heart your wasting your time. We must worship in the spirit. You speak of symbolic gestures for spiritual things.

Your flesh is not dead or you would not be on this forum.

You speak mumbo jumbo.

The truth is far from you.

God's Truth

Man can have many spirits, I have shown you that.

What is your problem GT?

How many spirits in a Legion?

Mar_5:9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Mar_5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

Luk_8:30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

You do not know the answer.

You do not know the truth.

I ask you about the Holy Spirit, and you speak about demon possession.

keypurr

You do not know the answer.

You do not know the truth.

I ask you about the Holy Spirit, and you speak about demon possession.

You were questioning how many spirits I have in me.

Many spirits can come in IF I let them, but Christ is helping me fight them off. My God is stronger that all of them put together.

Letsargue

You were questioning how many spirits I have in me.

Many spirits can come in IF I let them, but Christ is helping me fight them off. My God is stronger that all of them put together.

Neither one of You know anything of HOW and What CHRIST does and Did to Hold His Own - IN His Hand!!! - You Both are Just Using - stuff that suites you in your -- ( "DEBATE"!! )!!! -- I have Never seen such fake LOVE of Christ Anywhere!!, ( Even In Hell ) It's NO Worse!!!

The "Parable" of putting on the whole Armor of God is all there is!! -- Nothing else is of God, but straight from Satan, and the - "Lost" - only wear Satan's "False" sheep's bloody skins!!

What is the Armor???

I'LL Show YOU -- BOTH!!!

Paul

Last edited:

God's Truth

Neither one of You know anything of HOW and What CHRIST does and Did to Hold His Own - IN His Hand!!! - You Both are Just Using - stuff that suites you in your -- ( "DEBATE"!! )!!! -- I have Never seen such fake LOVE of Christ Anywhere!!, ( Even In Hell ) It's NO Worse!!!

The "Parable" of putting on the whole Armor of God is all there is!! -- Nothing else is of God, but straight from Satan, and the - "Lost" - only wear Satan's "False" sheep's bloody skins!!

What is the Armor???

I'LL Show YOU -- BOTH!!!

Paul

John W and you are two of the most demon possessed acting men that I have seen on the Internet.

Letsargue

John W and you are two of the most demon possessed acting men that I have seen on the Internet.

Christ has given His Children the Same Right He Had before His Death, and one is This>:- ( If You've SEEM Me, You've SEEN MY Father )!! -- Read IT!!! - WELL! - NO!! - You can't do that for Listing to your father.

I "Know" OF Your Father, - He cannot be Seen for the Darkness. - Only his Own can see the Lies he has given Birth to.

Paul