Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

Hebrews 10:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you think Jesus has the same flesh body he had while on earth?

Acts 1:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

God's Truth

Acts 1:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Jesus was the first resurrected from the dead and given an IMMORTAL Spiritual body.

God's Truth

Again, you did not read the scripture did you. He will come as he left, in an imperishable mortal body just as scripture states.

No way, Jesus is not in an immortal body. Jesus is not in an immortal body now, and he is not coming back with an immortal body.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

keypurr

So then, you are saying you do not know if you are saved.

I do not think the race is over until its over.

You have to attack me personally because you do not have truth to defend what you say.

I am not attacking you. I am trying to bring you into the light.

I am speaking about the Spirit given to those Jesus saves.
Now, discuss that and stay focused.
You say that you were given four Spirits from God, but you do not know if you are saved. Is that what you are saying?

I never said there were four spiriits from God.
I know that God uses his spirit to enlighten us.
So does Christ. Christ is a form of God.

What about Satan? Does he have a spirit that can dwell in us too?
Christ cast out a legion of demons out of one man. How many in a Legion?

What is your point? Your straying from the thread topic.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No way, Jesus is not in an immortal body. Jesus is not in an immortal body now, and he is not coming back with an immortal body.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

You are so wrong. Was he in an imperishable mortal body or a spiritual body after the resurrection? And where was I rude or can't you take the heat?

keypurr

Hebrews 10:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

The body that was prepared for Christ was Jesus. Proof that Jesus was not born the Christ but became the Christ. Also proof that John 1 word was Christ not Jesus. Jesus was born a man, Christ became a man by taking the form of a man. Just something to ponder over friend.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The body that was prepared for Christ was Jesus. Proof that Jesus was not born the Christ but became the Christ. Also proof that John 1 word was Christ not Jesus. Jesus was born a man, Christ became a man by taking the form of a man. Just something to ponder over friend.

You disregard the true meaning of the scriptures.

God's Truth

I do not think the race is over until its over.
This shows that you are in falseness.
Joy is in knowing that you are saved.
I am not attacking you. I am trying to bring you into the light.
You have no idea what the light is. You do not even know if you are saved. You cannot lead me into your confusion.
I never said there were four spiriits from God.
I know that God uses his spirit to enlighten us.
So does Christ. Christ is a form of God.
You said that you have the Spirit of God. You said that you have the Holy Spirit, and you said you have the Spirit of Christ. Are you saying you do not have the Spirit of Jesus? Are you saying you have three different Spirits, but not four?

What about Satan? Does he have a spirit that can dwell in us too?
Christ cast out a legion of demons out of one man. How many in a Legion?
Why do you want to speak of Satan and his demons?
What is your point? Your straying from the thread topic.
I do not do what you accuse me of doing.