Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

So then, you say that you believe that when you were saved, you received the Holy Spirit, and another Spirit called the Spirit of God; and another Spirit called the Spirit of Christ, and yet a fourth Spirit called the Spirit of Jesus.

That is NOT Biblical. That is not Truth. God does not give four different Spirits to us when we are saved.

What makes you think anyone is saved until they die?

You do have a reading problem GT. I do to at times, I must read and reread to get what scripture is saying. Everyone has an inner struggle with good and bad spirits. Hopefully the good will win the battle. The spirit of God is stronger than them all and if it your guide you will find truth.

Posted from the TOL App!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You do have a reading problem GT. I do to at times, I must read and reread to get what scripture is saying. Everyone has an inner struggle with good and bad spirits. Hopefully the good will win the battle. The spirit of God is stronger than them all and if it your guide you will find truth.

Posted from the TOL App!

Romans 10:9-13 King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not have to stay out of the conversation, because this is a public forum.

You cannot help yourself from being worldly.

You also show that you are a hypocrite. Tell me, do you only speak to others when they post to you?

I didn't say you did. If you don't like the answers you get, too bad.

God's Truth

So then, you are saying you do not know if you are saved.
You do have a reading problem GT. I do to at times, I must read and reread to get what scripture is saying.
You have to attack me personally because you do not have truth to defend what you say.
Everyone has an inner struggle with good and bad spirits. Hopefully the good will win the battle. The spirit of God is stronger than them all and if it your guide you will find truth.
I am speaking about the Spirit given to those Jesus saves.
Now, discuss that and stay focused.
You say that you were given four Spirits from God, but you do not know if you are saved. Is that what you are saying?

Harikrishna

BANNED
Banned
Even the disciples who lived with Jesus and followed him still doubted his claims when Jesus appeared before them after the resurrection. Considering Jesus was now returned as messiah/god. There didn't seem to be the kind of excitement one would expect after centuries of waiting for the Christ to appear...as prophecies by Isaiah centuries ago. Also the fact Jesus was hungry and asked for food and even ate it when offered suggests he had not died but developed quite an appetite hiding in the tomb for 3 days. As for the rejoicing.There is more fanfare over Santa than one claiming to be god himself.

The gospels account of the resurrection.

Mark 16:11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it. 12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either. 14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen. 15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." 19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

Next look at Luke 24: Jesus ask for food which suggest he survived the crucifixion and was very much human, hungry and had to eat. He also had to open his disciples minds and explain what all this fuss was about. Thus proving my point the disciples had the foggiest clue what Jesus was or what was his ministry or what he had become.

Like 24:41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, "Do you have anything here to eat?" 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence. 44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms." 45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

Now look at Mathew:28

Jesus meets the disciples after his resurrection which was foretold in the scriptures and instead of celebrating and rejoicing in Jesus morphing from Son of Man to God. It ends rather undramatically in a few short verses. If his own disciples who supposedly followed Jesus and heard all his claims of messianic proportions appear rather subdued, doubtful and resigned. They reactions do not match the occasion or there is another explanation. Even here the Thomas incident was not mentioned by the disciples.

Mathew 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Cruciform

Things that long I don't read.
Then you must not be genuinely interested in the answer. If you were, you would be eager to read whatever would give you the answer you seek.

Just tell me where the Bible says God is three, or three in one.
Already answered (Post #1082). Whether or not you choose to take advantage of that answer is entirely up to you.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

Yes;

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Seriously? You believe that God has a physical body? Not an orthodox Christian belief by any means (see this):
"God is spirit..." (Jn. 4:24).

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+