Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is that where you live,. I would be happy to see you; however I do not think Corpus Christi is as warm as Naples, they both do not have state income tax
I live in close to San Antonio but it is also close to Corpus Cristi.

You are right, it gets quite cold in winter.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I live in close to San Antonio but it is also close to Corpus Cristi.

You are right, it gets quite cold in winter.

I hate winter!

Nothing else in life i really hate, but winter, I do hate it and only way to get rid of it is living on the equator.

keypurr

I do understand. For me, my age makes debating a challenge having more bad days than good days in winter.

Today, I have a bad cold from going out shopping yesterday. It is not the feeling cold that bothers me so much, as it is cold weather greatly affects my health.

I will be moving to south Florida next year, if I make it through this winter.

I find even Clrearwater too cold most winter days and only went into a small condo because my cousin wanted to split the monthly costs. She now is dying of cancer and before this happened, she was much more healthy than me, yet this happens without any warning.

Sorry to hear about your cousin. My oldest daughter live in Zepherhills. She is a cancer surviver. I wish that she would return to New England. It's cold here but I would not live any where else. Life can be cruel at times but we must deal with it. I lost my wife of 52 years ten years ago. It was a shock even though I expected it for she was sick for about eight years before she was taken.

A few years later I started dating an old neighbor of ours, I lost her also to auto accident which caused a brain problem. The gal I have now is a person I grew up with, we lean on each other for support. I think she might be some kind of angel sometimes.

As I have said before God has blessed me in many ways over the years. Keep the Lord in your life Kat and you will be ok.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He thinks he's above Scripture itself, that he has some secret understanding of it that no one else has.

There is lots of them. In the old TOL days if were not OV you were in trouble, then some of us MAD people got a leg in, but no, where is Knight anyway??

keypurr

I'm literally quoting scripture verbatim. How am I distorting it?

I'm siding with Scripture, which says that Jesus claimed to be God.

Agreed.

The Jews seemed to think that He was claiming to be God, by calling Himself the Son of God.

What they said is important enough for it to be recorded in scripture. That's enough for me.

You apparently don't, or you would care more about what is said in Scripture about Jesus.

None at all?

So you want me to just ignore scripture?

I believe Him too.

Keypurr, Would you please focus on the topic at hand instead of babbling about this "junk on the internet"?

Have you considered that everything Jesus said was Him calling Himself God, as the Jews accused Him of?

Apparently not, otherwise you would see that they are accusing Jesus of claiming to be God, not because they're bearing false witness, not because He isn't God, but because He IS God, and was in fact "making Himself God."

Have you ever considered taking what scripture says at face value?
To quote scripture is one thing, to understand it is another.

You have proved that you do not understand it.

That makes you a clanging symbol my friend.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Sorry to hear about your cousin. My oldest daughter live in Zepherhills. She is a cancer surviver. I wish that she would return to New England. It's cold here but I would not live any where else. Life can be cruel at times but we must deal with it. I lost my wife of 52 years ten years ago. It was a shock even though I expected it for she was sick for about eight years before she was taken.

A few years later I started dating an old neighbor of ours, I lost her also to auto accident which caused a brain problem. The gal I have now is a person I grew up with, we lean on each other for support. I think she might be some kind of angel sometimes.

As I have said before God has blessed me in many ways over the years. Keep the Lord in your life Kat and you will be ok.

The house hot 90 degrees and I fell to sleep, now I feel much better and less like I have a bad cold.

I bet i have a rare disease where my blood does not stay warm?

My cousin is like my sister, we played as children. She was very healthy then the cancer showed up.

zi care very much for her, she fear death much more than i do, so I told her it would have been better if it happened to me, for zi do not fear death

Last edited:

CherubRam

There is lots of them. In the old TOL days if were not OV you were in trouble, then some of us MAD people got a leg in, but no, where is Knight anyway??

How do you explain this?

A god
John 1:18. No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
The above script should read (a god). Small g.

John 10:34. Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?
Above Christ himself says that he is a god from heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:

keypurr

How do you explain this?

A god
John 1:18. No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

John 10:34. Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?
Most do not wish to see "a god" in scripture, it anoys them. Like in JOHN 1:1.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
How do you explain this?

A god

Admin edit--large print removed
You need to stop using large print. We talked about this before. Now just use normal print like everyone else, Do not hit [size]just do not do it anymore!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Knight probably got sick of people like GT. I can certainly understand that happening.

I think he is alot like my son who had a long period of dealing with life being more than half over, Looking ahead, he may move on and TOL might end, unless someone else buys it. I am too old now to do it. Besides he knows more than I do about websites and told me if I owned it it would fail.

glorydaz

How do you explain this?

A god

The first verse says the Son was in the bosom of the the Father. John 1:18

He came OUT FROM GOD. John 16:27

He came DOWN FROM HEAVEN. John 6:38

He was God and was with God in the beginning. John 1:1

He was made flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:14

The other verse John 10:34KJV is referring to the Judges of Israel who spoke in the place of God. They were not "gods" at all.