Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

You are not just speaking about the Catholic church, but all the mainstream protestant denominations also believe in the Trinity.

Why would you assume your ability is beyond all these great theologians?

1. The great theologians are schooled with the junk the church in the fourth century put into their doctrine.
2. I have been blessed with understanding of certain parts of scripture.

There is only one God, YHWH. He has a son whom he made Lord who sits at his right side. There Is no Trinity God. God is only one, the Father. He is the only uncreated, eternal spirit from which everything came from. His first creation is the express image of himself, a god like spirit son who the Father used to create all things in Heaven and Earth.

He is returning for the folks who have the testimony of Jesus Christ and keep his commandments. Does your church how to worship him in spirit? Does your church teach the contents of God's Ten commandments? Does your church keep holy God's Sabbath?

Follow who you wish K2you, I choose Christ.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
1. The great theologians are schooled with the junk the church in the fourth century put into their doctrine.
2. I have been blessed with understanding of certain parts of scripture.

There is only one God, YHWH. He has a son whom he made Lord who sits at his right side. There Is no Trinity God. God is only one, the Father.
Follow who you wish K2you, I choose Christ.

Sent from my iPad using TOL
You have known me long enough to call me Kat.

Sometimes it is very hard to believe you are older than me? You sure must be witty to be so old , yet so interested in hacking over theology on web forums.

I came here to understand the OV perspective, and know most where committed to God. I have changed a little , but I am still more like I was as a child, except I now understand that Christ gave us salvation, and God promise to the Jews can be fulfilled by the fact there is a Trinity, as otherwise, if God had a human son, and they killed him, then they wooed be one Damned race.

MAD explains how the Body Of Christ is saved as well, as how the Jews will eventually be save too.

You just don't seem like a settled 80-year-old person to me.

keypurr

Sometimes it is very hard to believe you are older than me? You sure must be witty to be so old , yet so interested in hacking over theology on web forums.

I came here to understand the OV perspective, and know most where committed to God. I have changed a little , but I am still more like I was as a child, except I now understand that Christ gave us salvation, and God promise to the Jews can be fulfilled by the fact there is a Trinity, as otherwise, if God had a human son, and they killed him, then they wooed be one Damned race.

MAD explains how the Body Of Christ is saved as well, as how the Jews will eventually be save too.

Kat I try to keep young. I like to read and chase my girlfriend around. Sometime soon I might catch her. She is only 81. She is facing hip surgery after the first of the year. I had to give up my senior center job as a van driver as my health is going south. My age is catching up to me.

Like you, I love my God and the son he sent. I see him in a much different light now. I have learned a lot on TOL and I am thankful that they let me post even thou I differ from their doctrine. God has blessed me in many ways friend, I consider TOL as one of them.

Bless you Kat

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

keypurr

Answer the question then: Is Jesus love? Yes or no.
Jesus is a man who gave his life so that we may live.
Jesus is a reflection of what true love really is.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Kat I try to keep young. I like to read and chase my girlfriend around. Sometime soon I might catch her. She is only 81. She is facing hip surgery after the first of the year. I had to give up my senior center job as a van driver as my health is going south. My age is catching up to me.

Like you, I love my God and the son he sent. I see him in a much different light now. I have learned a lot on TOL and I am thankful that they let me post even thou I differ from their doctrine. God has blessed me in many ways friend, I consider TOL as one of them.

Bless you Kat

I do understand. For me, my age makes debating a challenge having more bad days than good days in winter.

Today, I have a bad cold from going out shopping yesterday. It is not the feeling cold that bothers me so much, as it is cold weather greatly affects my health.

I will be moving to south Florida next year, if I make it through this winter.

I find even Clrearwater too cold most winter days and only went into a small condo because my cousin wanted to split the monthly costs. She now is dying of cancer and before this happened, she was much more healthy than me, yet this happens without any warning.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I do understand. For me, my age makes debating a challenge having more bad days than good days in winter.

Today, I have a bad cold from going out shopping yesterday. It is not the feeling cold that bothers me so much, as it is cold weather greatly affects my health.

I will be moving to south Florida next year, if I make it through this winter.

I find even Clrearwater too cold most winter days and only went into a small condo because my cousin wanted to split the monthly costs. She now is dying of cancer and before this happened, she was much more healthy than me, yet this happens without any warning.

You are one of civil Christians and we appreciate that.

hang in there, surviving the winter.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your distorting what the verses says.

I'm literally quoting scripture verbatim. How am I distorting it?

Your siding with the Jews.

I'm siding with Scripture, which says that Jesus claimed to be God.

He came to bring light to their blindness. He did not lie, he came to do the work of his Father. He said that He is the SON of God,

Agreed.

The Jews seemed to think that He was claiming to be God, by calling Himself the Son of God.

Again I care not what the Jews thought or said.

What they said is important enough for it to be recorded in scripture. That's enough for me.

I only care about the words of my Lord.

You apparently don't, or you would care more about what is said in Scripture about Jesus.

If the Jews knew God then there would be no need for Christ to come.

None at all?

You need to step back and see the words of Jesus, forget what the Jews claimed.

So you want me to just ignore scripture?

Jesus said he is the Son of God and I believe him.

I believe Him too.

You should do the same. Stop assuming all the junk you see on the web, prove all things.

Keypurr, Would you please focus on the topic at hand instead of babbling about this "junk on the internet"?

Show me in the verse where Jesus says he is God.

Have you considered that everything Jesus said was Him calling Himself God, as the Jews accused Him of?

I have no ill feelings for the Jews in question for they just did not know any better. I do not ignore any verses JR, I just see what they are saying.

Apparently not, otherwise you would see that they are accusing Jesus of claiming to be God, not because they're bearing false witness, not because He isn't God, but because He IS God, and was in fact "making Himself God."

I try to check out every word in every verse in more than thirty translations. I look for the content in them, I admit that sometimes I am left scratching my head, but I do not give up.

Have you ever considered taking what scripture says at face value?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are not just speaking about the Catholic church, but all the mainstream protestant denominations also believe in the Trinity.

Why would you assume your ability is beyond all these great theologians?
He thinks he's above Scripture itself, that he has some secret understanding of it that no one else has.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You are one of civil Christians and we appreciate that.

hang in there, surviving the winter.

I am going to Naples Florida

I can find someone with little family who has only social security to take me up on such an offer.

Sorry I am not gong to Texas, and If I did it would have to be south of Corpus Christi.

Besides, in a year or two, I am going to need a live-in.

I would not have any religious requirement as long as they were not goofy with it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am going to Naples Florida

I can find someone with little family who has only social security to take me up on such an offer.

Sorry I am not gong to Texas, and If I did it would have to be south of Corpus Christi.

Besides, in a year or two, I am going to need a live-in.

I would not have any religious requirement as long as they were not goofy with it.

If you come to corpus cristi, I will visit you:)