Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

Zechariah 12:10"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn.

This scripture proves they are EXACTLY the same.

No matter who you think is saying this, whether or not you think it is God the Father or Jesus speaking---this is proof they are the exact same.

keypurr

Zechariah 12:10"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn.

This scripture proves they are EXACTLY the same.

No matter who you think is saying this, whether or not you think it is God the Father or Jesus speaking---this is proof they are the exact same.

How does this prove your point?

Sent from my iPad using TOL

glorydaz

[MENTION=16505]CherubRam[/MENTION] Please use plain text and leave off the special formatting. It's turning in pages and pages of text on some devices. I have removed the formatting from your posts. Please stick with typing in the normal TOL font.

Is that the fonts that show up on here? Like Ariel black? Is that allowed at all?

Or, never choose any of the other fonts it shows on here? :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
[MENTION=16505]CherubRam[/MENTION] Please use plain text and leave off the special formatting. It's turning in pages and pages of text on some devices. I have removed the formatting from your posts. Please stick with typing in the normal TOL font.

Oh, maybe I was right? :idunno:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that the fonts that show up on here? Like Ariel black? Is that allowed at all?

Or, never choose any of the other fonts it shows on here? :idunno:

Colorizing or bolding the standard TOL font if not done too much doesn't cause issues, but don't change the font itself. Some people's devices are having problems with the font that CherubRam is using.

God's Truth

Tell us how YOU see it GT.

Trying to get an idea on how you think that proves you point.

That is Jesus speaking in the Old Testament, even though he is not yet known as Jesus.

God in the Old Testament is speaking as the Father.

So now read that scripture again with the realization that it is Jesus speaking about seeing him pierced.

That makes Jesus as the Father speaking of himself crucified.

keypurr

That is Jesus speaking in the Old Testament, even though he is not yet known as Jesus.

God in the Old Testament is speaking as the Father.

So now read that scripture again with the realization that it is Jesus speaking about seeing him pierced.

That makes Jesus as the Father speaking of himself crucified.

But Jesus was not born yet? Maybe it was the logos GT.

The point being that the son is not the father. The logos which came down to dwell in Jesus was active in the OT. So there really is no proof to prove your point. I do see how you pieced it together though.

God's Truth

But Jesus was not born yet? Maybe it was the logos GT.

Who do you think the "logos" is?

Please note that the scriptures say that it is God speaking, the Father.

The point being that the son is not the father.
I am trying to show you that they are the exact same. Why don't you finish hearing me out?
You were kind enough and interested enough now please hold on before you dismiss me, okay?

The logos which came down to dwell in Jesus was active in the OT. So there really is no proof to prove your point. I do see how you pieced it together though.

I am glad that you can see how I came to believe what I said; now please address what I asked about who the logos is and how you can get around the old testament scriptures saying it was God and the Father speaking.