Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

CherubRam

[MENTION=16505]CherubRam[/MENTION] Please use plain text and leave off the special formatting. It's turning in pages and pages of text on some devices. I have removed the formatting from your posts. Please stick with typing in the normal TOL font.

I was using the WYSIWYG so I would not have to reformat. Does the text come out different on a mobile device. I am using a computer.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was using the WYSIWYG so I would not have to reformat. Does the text come out different on a mobile device. I am using a computer.
There is some kind of glitch in the WYSIWYG software that makes it display funny on some mobile and computer devices. The text turned into several pages and looks very large on some devices. So just stick with the basic TOL font. Sometimes too much formatting can also lock up a thread.

keypurr

Who do you think the "logos" is?

Please note that the scriptures say that it is God speaking, the Father.

I am trying to show you that they are the exact same. Why don't you finish hearing me out?
You were kind enough and interested enough now please hold on before you dismiss me, okay?

I am glad that you can see how I came to believe what I said; now please address what I asked about who the logos is and how you can get around the old testament scriptures saying it was God and the Father speaking.
I understand GT how you see it. Now I will try to show you that the logos is not the Father or Jesus. In Heb 1 it rells us that God,the Father,created his exact image. God is a spirit so this image is also a spirit. This image is the logos or spirit son that the Father used to create everything. Understand that these are two separate spirit beings. When the Father sent his spirit son to us it reguired a human body to dwell in. Jesus is that body, the human son of God who could die for the sins of all. Jesus became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos, remember the dove. That is when Jesus received the power that was given to the logos.

This is what I see friend, most do not agree and I understand why. But knowing who and what the express image is of vast importance.

GT, you are trying so hard to put all the pieces of scripture together and I respect you for that. This post of mine is just to help you and I to see each others point of view.

Peace my friend

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

God's Truth

I thought I would just overlook it.

You shouldn't overlook bullying. You could have stood up for me if you didn't want to stand for yourself.
There is nothing wrong with saying to someone who claims to be saved and speaking the truth that what they are doing is wrong when they call other people 'idiots', etc.
How will she know since she might never have been told.

God's Truth

I understand GT how you see it. Now I will try to show you that the logos is not the Father or Jesus.

You start off speaking untruths, so I do not see how it will go well unless you end with repenting.

In Heb 1 it rells us that God,the Father,created his exact image. God is a spirit so this image is also a spirit. This image is the logos or spirit son that the Father used to create everything. Understand that these are two separate spirit beings.

There are not two.
The Bible says ONE Spirit.

When the Father sent his spirit son to us it reguired a human body to dwell in. Jesus is that body, the human son of God who could die for the sins of all. Jesus became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos, remember the dove. That is when Jesus received the power that was given to the logos.

This is what I see friend, most do not agree and I understand why. But knowing who and what the express image is of vast importance.

GT, you are trying so hard to put all the pieces of scripture together and I respect you for that. This post of mine is just to help you and I to see each others point of view.

Peace my friend

I am doing no such thing. I already have God's Truth. I have the truth because I believe what God says, and God says one Spirit.

God's Truth

Keypurr, you are avoiding the scripture that says God says you will see Me the one you pierced.

Get back to that for a while okay.

Zechariah 12:10"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn

God's Truth

It's your cockamamie theory.... you "explain" it.

I did explain it and you said it was false. You are the one who needs to explain it. You can't. Just be true to your own false teachings and say you can't explain it; oh wait, it would be honesty, and a person can't defend falseness with honesty.