Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

So when Jesus prayed to His Farther.... He was really praying to Himself.
So when the Father said "This is my Son"... He was really talking about Himself.

God the Father is a Spirit, invisible, and lives in unapproachable light. The Father also came as a Son of man. Who else would a man pray to?

keypurr

act like what? did Jesus not teach not to stand on a corner and heap up empty words just so people could see you do it?
Jesus was always off praying and he was always going off alone to do it. i dont think it was just an act He was putting on for show.

Jaybird you speak a lot of truth but most here on TOL are not interested in truth. They think the fairytales of the traditional church will save them. Over the years I came to believe that you can't fix stupid.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jaybird you speak a lot of truth but most here on TOL are not interested in truth. They think the fairytales of the traditional church will save them. Over the years I came to believe that you can't fix stupid.

Is Jesus your Lord and Savior? What saves you?

Acts 20:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Right Divider

Body part
The Word coming is about God coming in the flesh.
Indeed it is.... The Son came in the flesh.

The three that bear record is about after Jesus was here.
Whatever keeps your myths going. Got it.

John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
You have forgotten that it is now speaking about the human.
1John 5:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

​No, it's not.

Myself: Sorry but that verse says that it is.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Yes, his posts are simple and short yet they are succinct and insightful.

God's Truth

Indeed it is.... The Son came in the flesh.

Whatever keeps your myths going. Got it.

John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

You don't get it.

God the Father with a body is called the Son.