Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

What type of paganism is yours?

Phil 2:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Who is God's equal? Only God.

The logos is the EXPRESS IMAGE of the Father and was given his fullness. However every IMAGE is a creation, a creature. So that makes the logos, the spirit son of God, a FORM of God yet not God.
Think RD

Sent from my iPad using TOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Finish the verse friend!

Philippians 2:6King James Version (KJV)

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

He is equal with God.

That's how Pharisees understood God, and Jesus corrected in His own word.

You still skip simple and clear explanation of Jesus' own word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The logos is the EXPRESS IMAGE of the Father and was given his fullness. However every IMAGE is a creation, a creature. So that makes the logos, the spirit son of God, a FORM of God yet not God.
Think RD

besides Jesus says it clearly His Father is greater than Jesus.

And I know their loophole for this comment too.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Think RD

We are made in the express image of God.

Genesis 1:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Does that mean that we are the same as Jesus.

keypurr

We are made in the express image of God.

Genesis 1:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Does that mean that we are the same as Jesus.

Wrong again BR, only one was made in the EXPRESS IMAGE of the Father, the spirit son, logos of the most high. The firstborn of all creation, the firstborn of all creatures. God is spirit BR and so is his son the logos. Jesus was the body God provided to hold his logos. That logos spoke through Jesus to bring enlightenment of God to us.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wrong again BR, only one was made in the EXPRESS IMAGE of the Father, the spirit son, logos of the most high. The firstborn of all creation, the firstborn of all creatures. God is spirit BR and so is his son the logos. Jesus was the body God provided to hold his logos. That logos spoke through Jesus to bring enlightenment of God to us.

Jesus is still in bodily form in heaven. As He went to heaven so is He now.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1 Peter 3:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

We have been giving the answers but you just don't accept it.

Right Divider

Body part
Think RD
The SINGLE Greek word translated EXPRESS IMAGE is "charakter", which has nothing to with an image in the "photo copy" way that you are trying to made it.

If you really believed the Bible, you would understand that Jesus is God.

Phil 2:6-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: (2:7) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: (2:8) And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (2:9) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: (2:10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; (2:11) And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Paul is quoting Isaiah there:

Isa 45:22-23 (AKJV/PCE)
(45:22) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else. (45:23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Paul is calling Jesus GOD!

Think KP (but I know that you won't).

keypurr

The SINGLE Greek word translated EXPRESS IMAGE is "charakter", which has nothing to with an image in the "photo copy" way that you are trying to made it.

If you really believed the Bible, you would understand that Jesus is God.

Phil 2:6-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: (2:7) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: (2:8) And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (2:9) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: (2:10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; (2:11) And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Paul is quoting Isaiah there:

Isa 45:22-23 (AKJV/PCE)
(45:22) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else. (45:23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Paul is calling Jesus GOD!

Think KP (but I know that you won't).

Read what you posted: God exalted Jesus. Jesus did not exalted himself, God did. His God. How many God's do you have? Is scripture wrong? Jesus went to his and our God. God made him Lord over all creation.

Right Divider

Body part
Read what you posted: God exalted Jesus. Jesus did not exalted himself, God did. His God. How many God's do you have? Is scripture wrong? Jesus went to his and our God. God made him Lord over all creation.
Paul says that He is God.... you're blinded by your false doctrine.

keypurr

Most of my thirty plus translations tell you that he was made like God in every way, a spirit, and was given the fullness of his creator. He is a godlike creature. This is not about Jesus, this is about the logos who being the first of all creation was with God at the creation. God created all through this spirit. God spoke and the spirit did it.

Your trying so hard to suppress the truth that is coming to you.

keypurr

Jesus is God

Paul says that He is God.... you're blinded by your false doctrine.

Paul NEVER SAYS Jesus is God.
Show me why you think that way.

God would not need to make himself Lord of all creation.
There is a difference between being God and a form of God.
There is a difference between being the express image of God and God himself.

There is also a difference between the logos and Jesus, one is a spirit, one is Human. To fully understand God and his Son get out of the church box and see what the scriptures are saying without assuming anything thats been beaten into your head over the years.

keypurr

RD for the record I see the express image as much more than a photo copy or reflection of the Father. He is like the Father in every way. He is a created godlike creature. He had glory before he came to us to speak through Jesus.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul NEVER SAYS Jesus is God.
Show me why you think that way.

God would not need to make himself Lord of all creation.
There is a difference between being God and a form of God.
There is a difference between being the express image of God and God himself.

There is also a difference between the logos and Jesus, one is a spirit, one is Human. To fully understand God and his Son get out of the church box and see what the scriptures are saying without assuming anything thats been beaten into your head over the years.

You think He didn't know Who He was?

Acts 9:3-6 King James Version (KJV)

3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.