Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

jaybird

You started the personal insults and you even insulted the Word of God.
i didnt know your opinions were equal to the Lords word

You are a dishonest person and there is no need debating with a dishonest person. You could be in all kinds of false doctrines, and say all kinds of hateful things to me, but a dishonest person I just won't debate.

more personal attacks, does it feel good to act this way?

James36

Yes he is.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"..."And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."- John 1:1, 14,

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
but according to you the Son is the Most High, and the Father is the Most High. so explain to me what the Most High does not know that He would need to pray for?

Except that seems to be something that both you and Freelight think I teach.

It's not.

I teach that "echad' means one of plurality, or 'unity,' ie 'multiple entities as one.'

I don't teach that it means three in one.

Of course. There is ONE GOD. However, HE exists as three Persons, a "tri-une" being.

Referring to a triune being as one is only half the equation, so to speak. The other half of his essence is three.

As in:

1 = 3
1 + 1 + 1 = 1

I was attempting to create a cognitive dissonance to draw your attention to what I said. It worked.

God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) is one God.

Moses, when writing Genesis, specifically used "Elohim" (a plural noun) with "bara" (a singular verb).

Meaning that Genesis 1:1 literally reads:

In the beginning [Gods] [He created] the heavens and the earth.

Hence the "He (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) is."

And yet, God is both one (God) and three (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)

so anytime the bible uses the word "he" it is referring to a group of people? again, not sure i agree on that one.

thats three, not one. Jesus says the Most High is one.

one thing i always thought was strange, the trinity is such a huge debate, people were put to death over it, thats how serious it was, we have been debating it since Nicea, yet not once did anyone test Jesus on this? strange that the subject never came up.

Could you perhaps format this properly, so I can reply only to what you wrote?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jesus the MAN......

Jesus the MAN......

~*~*~

It goes without saying, all this effort to make 'Jesus into God' does not necessarily improve conditions or even draw someone to 'God', but a better presentation of who Jesus is as God's anointed Messenger-Son, might be more advantageous and rational, for an inquirer to receive, while being able to relate to Jesus the man, as a man, and then have that humanity in service and surrender to 'God' inspire his own.

~*~*~

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
~*~*~

It goes without saying, all this effort to make 'Jesus into God' does not necessarily improve conditions or even draw someone to 'God', but a better presentation of who Jesus is as God's anointed Messenger-Son, might be more advantageous and rational, for an inquirer to receive, while being able to relate to Jesus the man, as a man, and then have that humanity in service and surrender to 'God' inspire his own.

~*~*~
Whereas the Lord says, "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (Jn14:6KJV), we cometh unto the Lord, by His resurrection. Romans 10:9 KJV

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Whereas the Lord says, "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (Jn14:6KJV), we cometh unto the Lord, by His resurrection. Romans 10:9 KJV

John's gospel can be variously interpreted from the 'logos' doctrine on, to Jesus as a representation of 'God' figuratively speaking, so that the life, person and example of Jesus are surely, a 'revelation' of 'God' and it is in this WAY that Jesus is the way to 'God' as far as HE represents and expresses that WAY. - also note that Jesus is the way towards divine perfection, spiritual progress and Paradise ascension.

Paul's teaching on just believing in your heart and confessing God raised Jesus from the dead is his own gospel-teaching, his profession. Without an accompanying repentance and subjective transformation of the inward man, a mere belief or profession may not be efficacious or meaningful, so we see that all these teachings, Paul's especially....the allegorical and spiritual meaning and understanding is essential.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
just a goofy joke. like if someone owes you money but your scared to collect it, you need a tough guy (or lady) to watch your back. dont you ever watch the gangster movies? lol

I am not a movie fan.

I am not from this country so I don't understand American jokes much.

thanks for your explanation.:)

God's Truth

~*~*~

~*~*~

It is not good to withhold the truth.
Jesus is God.

God's Truth

Then according to you Jesus is not God for He is different from the Father. :poly:

You are badly mistaken. Jesus is the exact same as the Father. Whatever the Father says, Jesus says. Whatever the Father does, Jesus does. In fact, when you see Jesus one day, you can say, "I see the Father".

Tell me, when you see Jesus one day are you going to wonder when you will see the Father?

Right Divider

Body part
You are badly mistaken. Jesus is the exact same as the Father. Whatever the Father says, Jesus says. Whatever the Father does, Jesus does. In fact, when you see Jesus one day, you can say, "I see the Father".

Tell me, when you see Jesus one day are you going to wonder when you will see the Father?
  • So when Jesus prayed to His Farther.... He was really praying to Himself.
  • So when the Father said "This is my Son"... He was really talking about Himself.
Your story depicts God as pretending to be Father and Son.

God's Truth

• So when Jesus prayed to His Farther.... He was really praying to Himself.
  • So when the Father said "This is my Son"... He was really talking about Himself.
Your story depicts God as pretending to be Father and Son.

No, the Father really came as a Son, He did not pretend to.