Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

I am not confused you are.

All humans have their own spirit within them. Jesus' spirit is the Holy Spirit.

The scriptures say Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN.
The scriptures say that the Son of Man came from heaven, Jesus was a man born to Mary in Bethlehem. Jesus is not the Son of Man. The Son of Man is a spirit, not a human. The Son of Man spoke through Jesus.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

glorydaz

You chose teachers that said things you approved of.

I am taught by God.

The god of this world is not God.

And your end, like these other deceitful workers, will be according to your works, as you have correctly asserted. :nono:

2 Cor. 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

God's Truth

Claiming the Son is not God and the Holy Spirit is not God is blasphemy.

I am saying what scripture says.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Since Jesus is God, he is also the Father.

God's Truth

The god of this world is not God.

And your end, like these other deceitful workers, will be according to your works, as you have correctly asserted. :nono:

2 Cor. 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

It is never ever deceitful to obey Jesus.

God's Truth

What on earth are you shaking your head for? You don't even believe Jesus is God. Why are you against Jesus being God and yet still try to buddy up to glorydaz?

The scripture PLAINLY says there is BUT ONE GOD, the Father.

Since Jesus IS GOD, then he is also the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are wrong. Post here the modalist doctrine and show me you know what you are talking about.
Modalism
by Matt Slick
4/30/2008

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God. It is a denial of the Trinity. Modalism states that God is a single person who, throughout biblical history, has revealed Himself in three modes or forms. Thus, God is a single person who first manifested himself in the mode of the Father in Old Testament times. At the incarnation, the mode was the Son; and after Jesus' ascension, the mode is the Holy Spirit. These modes are consecutive and never simultaneous. In other words, this view states that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit never all exist at the same time--only one after another. Modalism denies the distinctiveness of the three persons in the Trinity even though it retains the divinity of Christ.

Present-day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches. They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus, and require baptism for salvation. These modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods. This is not what the Trinity is. The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

If you don't like this, google it yourself

glorydaz

I am saying what scripture says.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Since Jesus is God, he is also the Father.

No, you are taking the words you choose out of the verse hoping to make it say what it doesn't. You are not saying what Scripture says. You are ripping a verse apart, ignoring what is said, blind to what Paul is saying when he says what he says, and forcing your meaning into the verse.

Nothing new there. It's simply the way you roll. :down:

Paul is referring to the SHEMA. The LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD. Which is why he says, "For us...."

In fact declaring the Lord Jesus Christ and the Father are the ONE God spoken of throughout Scripture.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
No, you are taking the words you choose out of the verse hoping to make it say what it doesn't. You are not saying what Scripture says. You are ripping a verse apart, ignoring what is said, blind to what Paul is saying when he says what he says, and forcing your meaning into the verse.

Nothing new there. It's simply the way you roll. :down:

Paul is referring to the SHEMA. The LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD. Which is why he says, "For us...."

In fact declaring the Lord Jesus Christ and the Father are the ONE God spoken of throughout Scripture.

1 Timothy 3:16 King James Version (KJV). And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: (1) God was manifest in the flesh,(2) justified in the Spirit,(3) seen of angels,(4) preached unto the Gentiles,(5) believed on in the world,(6) received up into glory.

(1)"godliness"(2) "godliness"(3) "godliness"(4) "godliness"(5) "godliness"(6) "godliness"

God's Truth

Modalism
by Matt Slick
4/30/2008

You should go to a modalist site to get information on what they teach.

You go to a Calvinistic trinitarian to talk about a modalist doctrine.

That is just more error on your part.

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God. It is a denial of the Trinity. Modalism states that God is a single person who,

I don't teach that, I teach there are three.

throughout biblical history, has revealed Himself in three modes or forms. Thus, God is a single person who first manifested himself in the mode of the Father in Old Testament times. At the incarnation, the mode was the Son; and after Jesus' ascension, the mode is the Holy Spirit.

I don't teach that, I teach there was always a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit existing at the same time.

These modes are consecutive and never simultaneous.

I do not teach that. I teach the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit live simultaneously with each other.

In other words, this view states that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit never all exist at the same time--only one after another.

I don't teach that, I teach that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit exist at the same time.

Modalism denies the distinctiveness of the three persons in the Trinity even though it retains the divinity of Christ.

Present-day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches. They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus, and require baptism for salvation. These modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods. This is not what the Trinity is. The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

There are not three different making one God. God says there is none beside Him or like Him.
If you don't like this, google it yourself

I know what modalists teach and if I was one I would tell you.