Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

glorydaz

1 Timothy 3:16 King James Version (KJV). And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

"godliness" "godliness" "godliness" "godliness" "godliness" "godliness"

God was manifest in the flesh.....Word was God....Word became flesh. :)

God's Truth

No, you are taking the words you choose out of the verse hoping to make it say what it doesn't. You are not saying what Scripture says. You are ripping a verse apart, ignoring what is said, blind to what Paul is saying when he says what he says, and forcing your meaning into the verse.

Nothing new there. It's simply the way you roll. :down:

Paul is referring to the SHEMA. The LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD. Which is why he says, "For us...."

In fact declaring the Lord Jesus Christ and the Father are the ONE God spoken of throughout Scripture.

I am doing no such thing.

I am showing you scripture that plainly says there is but one God and He is the Father.

6days

keypurr said:
THE QUESTION IS, WHO IS "HIM"

No, the question was why you don't accept scripture.

God tells us that in six days, He created the heavens and the earth and everything in them. Ex. 20:11
Keypurr says God did not create everything in those six days.

God says that all things were created in Him...the Son. Col.1:13-16
Keypurr calls the Son an "it" and says not all was created by Him.

God tells us that all all things came into existence through Him. Even the JW paraphrase can't get around saying "and apart from him not even one thing came into existence." John 1
Keypurr says God is wrong because at least one thing... an "it", had been created previous.

glorydaz

With God and was God is about the one and only God, the Father.

It shows the plurality of the one God.

Just as does Genesis....Let US make man in OUR image. Us denotes plurality of being, as does OUR. With God and was God does the same.

It's only your PRIDE that keeps you from seeing these obvious things you've been shown for years now. There is simply no way your PRIDE will allow you to admit your error. So, like Keypurr, you stand on your head to make the word of God say what you want it to according to your own arrogance.

I'm embarrassed for you God's UNtruth.

You're one of the saddest cases of unbelief that I've witnessed in my nearly fifty years as a believer.

Ephesians 4:18
18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:​

Ah, the vanity of the mind. It ALWAYS comes down to the same thing. The Pride of Life. :sigh:

Eph. 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,​

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should go to a modalist site to get information on what they teach.

You go to a Calvinistic trinitarian to talk about a modalist doctrine.

That is just more error on your part.

I don't teach that, I teach there are three.

I don't teach that, I teach there was always a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit existing at the same time.

I do not teach that. I teach the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit live simultaneously with each other.

I don't teach that, I teach that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit exist at the same time.

There are not three different making one God. God says there is none beside Him or like Him.

I know what modalists teach and if I was one I would tell you.

You teach that there are three and three are the same!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth be told..............

Truth be told..............

I don't care to hear you exposition. By the way, I am not a trinitarian.

No matter,....'God' is one anyways and always, no matter what differentiations arise in any given relational context,...or how many 'sons' or 'daughters' you assume 'God' has,...He is still the Universal Father of all things and beings.

How you live your life and treat others, is 'true religion',...all else is but conceptual, doctrinal or dogmatic postulations, beliefs or opinions. One may adapt any doctrine they deem suitable, but LOVE is the way, and only Spirit itself is life.

Wisdom is to be sought for over doctrinal correctness.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth of the logos within..............

Truth of the logos within..............

The scriptures say that the Son of Man came from heaven, Jesus was a man born to Mary in Bethlehem. Jesus is not the Son of Man. The Son of Man is a spirit, not a human. The Son of Man spoke through Jesus.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

And we see that if we believe 'God' was in Christ, revealing himself to man, this is all that is essential, no matter what kind of 'Christology' one 'assumes', since such as an intellectual concept, does not replace or usurp the import of the spiritual understanding and reception of the truth, until within our own selves, the Christ arises in us, with healing in his wings :)

God's Truth

No matter,....'God' is one anyways and always, no matter what differentiations arise in any given relational context,...or how many 'sons' or 'daughters' you assume 'God' has,...He is still the Universal Father of all things and beings.

How you live your life and treat others, is 'true religion',...all else is but conceptual, doctrinal or dogmatic postulations, beliefs or opinions. One may adapt any doctrine they deem suitable, but LOVE is the way, and only Spirit itself is life.

Wisdom is to be sought for over doctrinal correctness.

You are wrong, the Truth matters.

God's Truth

It shows the plurality of the one God.

Just as does Genesis....Let US make man in OUR image. Us denotes plurality of being, as does OUR. With God and was God does the same.
I have told you many times that there are three.
It's only your PRIDE that keeps you from seeing these obvious things you've been shown for years now. There is simply no way your PRIDE will allow you to admit your error.

Maybe it is why you can't see?

Think about it, those who obey are not prideful, those who do not obey are the prideful ones.
So, like Keypurr, you stand on your head to make the word of God say what you want it to according to your own arrogance.

I'm embarrassed for you God's UNtruth.

There is nothing embarrassing about preaching obedience to Christ.

You're one of the saddest cases of unbelief that I've witnessed in my nearly fifty years as a believer.

Ephesians 4:18
18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:​

Too bad for you.

Ah, the vanity of the mind. It ALWAYS comes down to the same thing. The Pride of Life. :sigh:

Eph. 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,​

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Notaclue

Both

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Col.1:12 giving thanks unto the Father, who made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light;

13who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love;
14in whom we have our redemption, the forgiveness of our sins:
15who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
16for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;
17and he is before all things, and in him all things consist.
18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19For it was the good pleasure of the Father that in him should all the fulness dwell;
20and through him to reconcile all things unto himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross; through him, I say , whether things upon the earth, or things in the heavens.

the firstborn of all creation; = One.

the firstborn from the dead; = Both.

Room.6:3 Or are ye ignorant that all we who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?

2Cor.5:17 Wherefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature: the old things are passed away; behold, they are become new.

Jesus Christ was created twice.

Peace.