Jesus is God

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you up to Patrick's challenge? Can you respond to simple questions and stick to a Biblical authority for support for answers?
He relies too much on his own understanding of scripture. His 60 years of study, however, means nothing because his basis is flawed.

keypurr

He relies too much on his own understanding of scripture. His 60 years of study, however, means nothing because his basis is flawed.

Then you should have no problem to enlighten me.

Using only scripture, show me where Jesus is God.

How many Gods do you have JR?

I have only one, the very same one Jesus Christ has.

You relay on traditional pagan dogma that was woven into the early church centuries ago. I have been in your shoes and they hurt my feet. Truth has overcome churchlogy. Are you a church man or a Christian? Christ comes first with me, he is my Lord but not my God.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Have I not already done this multiple times? Pretty sure I have.

John 1:1, John 1:14, Hebrews 1:8, All of Matthew and Mark and Luke and John, The ENTIRE BIBLE shows that Jesus is God.

I have one God. He exists in three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. All three are Elohim. Elohim is YHWH.

He is not your God, because you place someone whom you claim is not God first.

You rely on traditional pagan dogma that was woven into the early church centuries ago.

Perhaps you should look up the word "pagan" again.

And then tell me what about the Trinity is pagan.

Tell me what is it that I believe that is pagan.

I have been in your shoes and they hurt my feet. Truth has overcome churchlogy. Are you a church man or a Christian?

You say that as if being a Christian supports your view. It doesn't.

Being a Christian means to have believed in God, to have accepted Christ as one's Savior.

Christ comes first with me, he is my Lord but not my God.

If Christ comes first in your life, but He is not God, then that is considered idol worship.

Let me post something here that I posted in another thread:

What is the punishment for sin? Death, right? Death is God's just punishment for sin. (Romans 6:23) And since all have sinned, (Romans 3:23) therefore no man can pay for his own sins, let alone the sins of another. And even if a man was perfect, does he have the power to raise himself from the dead? No. If he's dead, he can't even bring himself back to life, let alone every other human.

Tell me, who or what has the most value of anything in existence? Is it a man? No, man has fallen short. Is it an angel? No, I'm sure some are more valuable than others, but as far as I'm aware, there isn't an angel in existence that has ever died, so they inherently cannot pay for sin's wages. Oh, I know, how about God Himself? Don't you think that God Himself is the most valuable and precious entity in all of existence? I think so. He's the only one who's value is higher than what is required for the payment necessary for the punishment of sin. He has infinite value. If you think otherwise, please, provide an alternative payment, and then tell God that there was a better way.

Now, since we've established that nothing short of God's death would be enough payment for sin, how then can you say that Jesus, who died for the sins of the world, who literally became sin for us, is not God, if the only thing valuable enough to pay for it is God Himself? If Jesus was not God, then His death could not even save one man from sin, because He does not have infinite value.

Jesus is God the Son. He has to be, otherwise sin would not have been paid for when He died.

Keypurr, to head you off on your argument, No, your "Spirit Son" could not have simply indwelt another person and had that person's body die, because that body is not worth enough to pay for all of mankind's sin.

Rosenritter

John 1:1, John 1:14, Hebrews 1:8, All of Matthew and Mark and Luke and John, The ENTIRE BIBLE shows that Jesus is God.

That would be someone else making the sacrifice of his own body. Who would be doing the sacrifice? The human that got possessed!

I have one God. He exists in three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. All three are Elohim. Elohim is YHWH.

Being a Christian means to have believed in God, to have accepted Christ as one's Savior.

If Christ comes first in your life, but He is not God, then that is considered idol worship.

What is the punishment for sin? Death, right? Death is God's just punishment for sin. (Romans 6:23) And since all have sinned, (Romans 3:23) therefore no man can pay for his own sins, let alone the sins of another. And even if a man was perfect, does he have the power to raise himself from the dead? No. If he's dead, he can't even bring himself back to life, let alone every other human.

Tell me, who or what has the most value of anything in existence? Is it a man? No, man has fallen short. Is it an angel? No, I'm sure some are more valuable than others, but as far as I'm aware, there isn't an angel in existence that has ever died, so they inherently cannot pay for sin's wages. Oh, I know, how about God Himself? Don't you think that God Himself is the most valuable and precious entity in all of existence? I think so. He's the only one who's value is higher than what is required for the payment necessary for the punishment of sin. He has infinite value. If you think otherwise, please, provide an alternative payment, and then tell God that there was a better way.

Now, since we've established that nothing short of God's death would be enough payment for sin, how then can you say that Jesus, who died for the sins of the world, who literally became sin for us, is not God, if the only thing valuable enough to pay for it is God Himself? If Jesus was not God, then His death could not even save one man from sin, because He does not have infinite value.

Jesus is God the Son. He has to be, otherwise sin would not have been paid for when He died.

Keypurr, to head you off on your argument, No, your "Spirit Son" could not have simply indwelt another person and had that person's body die, because that body is not worth enough to pay for all of mankind's sin.

In such a case, the person who was possessed would be making the sacrifice. I wonder if he even would know what happened to him, or if everything just went black at the moment of takeover.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You relay on traditional pagan dogma that was woven into the early church centuries ago. I have been in your shoes and they hurt my feet. Truth has overcome churchlogy. Are you a church man or a Christian? Christ comes first with me, he is my Lord but not my God.

Do you worship your Lord?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

John 10:18 KJV -

keypurr

Nothing here to support your views unless you assume things.

There is no verse that speaks of a three piece God.

Mar 5:7 and shouting with a loud voice, he *said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"

Notice the word "and" in all these verses

Rom 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co 1:3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co 1:2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father

Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all
spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Phi 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Col 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Col 1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

1Th 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timothy, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Th 1:2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Ti 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

2Ti 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
2Ti 1:2 To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Tit 1:4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.

Phm 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jam 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

2Jo 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called.

There is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, the Father, believe your Lord.

The church has done a great job of distorting the content of scripture. They tried to change God's Law and misle4d folks for centuries. The Trinity has pagan roots, so does Sunday worship, God does not have a mother and the RCC is the Mother of harlots.

I think it does. You follow traditional church teachings, I follow Christ.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh_14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

1Co_8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

No Trinity here

God sent his true Son to take the form of man in the body he prepared for it. That body was Jesus, the Lamb of God who made the sacrifice for us all. Study Heb 10:5. What do you see? The logos neede3d a body, the logos is a spirit as he is the express image of the Father. God is a Spirit. God used his logos son to create ALL things. The logos son is God's first creation and is call a creature in Col 1:15.

Do your own homework instead of soaking up the stuff of traditional churches.

God's Truth

Agree, somewhat. But Jesus Christ is not YHWH.

Jesus is God come as a Man. That means Jesus Spirit within him is the Spirit of God, but he came as a Man and had to grow and learn as a Man. We are all flesh and spirit; however, Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God. The flesh is just his earthy tent.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I worship the Father as God and Jesus Christ as my Lord. Christ was made Lord by his and my God.
Matthew 4:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Luke 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.