Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Jesus is God

Absolutely.

My God can not die. Yours did. If he didn't, then you faith is moot. If he did, who raised him? Many questions with your answer.

It is very clear that his Father is greater, his Father is God.
There is only one God, John 17:3.

God's Truth

"Redeemer" is a spiritual meaning applied to Jesus by his later followers. His followers felt redeemed in his presence.

The "Rock" makes its first appearance as a metaphor for God in the "old" Testament.

"Savior" is a term applied both to Jesus and Caesar in ancient times.
The question comes "Where do you find YOUR God?" In Jesus or in the powers and principalities of today's American Empire.

"The Rider on the horse" is a mythological vision of Jesus in John of Patmos's Revelation. He describes the blood of the slaughtered unbelievers as reaching the level of his horse's bridle for a distance of 200 miles.

God the Father, and Jesus Christ is the Redeemer, the Rock, and the Savior. The Rider on the horse is the Spirit, is Jesus, is God.

There are three and the three are exactly the same.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God the Father, and Jesus Christ is the Redeemer, the Rock, and the Savior. The Rider on the horse is the Spirit, is Jesus, is God.

There are three and the three are exactly the same.

Not the same or they would be Father, Father, Father or Son, Son, Son or Spirit, Spirit, Spirt. :duh:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are the same.

You said they would then call themselves the Father, Father, and Father.
Matthew 3:17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Is the Father delusional here talking to himself?

God's Truth

Matthew 3:17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Is the Father delusional here talking to himself?

The Father is talking to His Son, the One who came from Him.

We as humans call that which comes from us our son, or our daughter; and, God calls what comes from Him in the flesh His Son. It is still Him. You can understand what a clone is, but you cannot understand that God the Father is Spirit yet came as a Son in the flesh.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Father is talking to His Son, the One who came from Him.

We as humans call that which comes from us our son, or our daughter; and, God calls what comes from Him in the flesh His Son. It is still Him. You can understand what a clone is, but you cannot understand that God the Father is Spirit yet came as a Son in the flesh.

Good, then by your own admission they are not the same.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God made Himself a body, it is the Spiritual body of the Man Jesus Christ, before becoming a Man.

Then all things were made through him.
Yes and that spiritual body was for the Son. You must come to see that there are three persons which comprise the Trinity. As of now you are a modalist even though you deny it and I find it hard not to doubt your standing with God. Get it together. You're close but still not there.

God's Truth

Yes and that spiritual body was for the Son. You must come to see that there are three persons which comprise the Trinity. As of now you are a modalist even though you deny it and I find it hard not to doubt your standing with God. Get it together. You're close but still not there.

You do not even know what a modalist teaches.

Modalists teach that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are the same and do NOT exist at the same time. I do not believe like that.

You preach three different gods.

There is only one God, and He came as a Son, and goes out as the Spirit.

God's Truth

I'll preach this. The rider of the Horse in Revelation is the God Yahweh, not Jesus the messiah.

Aw, someone who wants to speaker deeper about God than the others.

The Rider of the Horse is God, and is Jesus.

Jesus’ name is the Word of God, see Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.