Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The trinity doctrine is false; however, there are three, and the three are one and the same.
1 John 5:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

God's Truth

1 John 5:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

If the ONE are not the SAME, then they are three DIFFERENT and NOT one.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man, and Jesus is the Holy Spirit of God.

God's Truth

BR, Jesus says his words are Spirit and life. Jesus also says the body counts for nothing.

So tell me, how is Jesus not also the Spirit of God?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If the ONE are not the SAME, then they are three DIFFERENT and NOT one.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man, and Jesus is the Holy Spirit of God.

Jesus is not God the Father.
Matthew 3:17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

So much for your thought.

God's Truth

Jesus is not God the Father.
Matthew 3:17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

So much for your thought.

Why do you forget that I said there are three?

God the Father is Spirit and lives in unapproachable light, and Jesus is God with a body.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
They are the same.

Who is the Redeemer?

Who is the Rock?

Who is the Savior?

Who is the Rider on the horse?

Go ahead and start explaining.
"Redeemer" is a spiritual meaning applied to Jesus by his later followers. His followers felt redeemed in his presence.

The "Rock" makes its first appearance as a metaphor for God in the "old" Testament.

"Savior" is a term applied both to Jesus and Caesar in ancient times.
The question comes "Where do you find YOUR God?" In Jesus or in the powers and principalities of today's American Empire.

"The Rider on the horse" is a mythological vision of Jesus in John of Patmos's Revelation. He describes the blood of the slaughtered unbelievers as reaching the level of his horse's bridle for a distance of 200 miles.