Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

JosephR

What you wrote makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, pops.

You don't trust English translations - but that's ALL you ever use!

Can we say dementia....?

Could you stay away from personal attacks on keypurr? Pops and dementia cheap shots only show your lack of maturity and provokes me to anger :)

Son.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If the authentic Jesus ever said he was divine, I might believe it. But Jesus never directly referred to himself as divine--except in the Gospel of John which is full of early theology--not history.

Jesus did make one reference to himself as a prophet and called himself the "Son of Man." But the phrase means simply "a human being" or a "Son of Adam."

I wait in vain for anyone to list and document a time when Jesus came out and flatly asserted he was divine or God. And I also pine for anyone to actually read and wrestle with the words from Jesus that show evidence for my own claims.

And I wait. And wait.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
How would you know? You reject MOST of the Bible and have
called the Apostle Paul an anti-Christ.
Most of the teachings of Jesus show an overwhelming concern for poverty. The subjects of Jesus's remarks in the New Testament have been counted up and his preaching about poverty and the wealth gap in first century Rome is well attested to--and far outnumber any other subject the Savior addressed.

And it was these verses that Meshak once posted, urging self-described Christians to pay attention to them and comment on them.

What she got was a deluge of put-downs, labeling and disrespectful and immature mockery.

People get crucified for disturbing "the peace."

God's Truth

If the authentic Jesus ever said he was divine, I might believe it. But Jesus never directly referred to himself as divine--except in the Gospel of John which is full of early theology--not history.

Jesus did make one reference to himself as a prophet and called himself the "Son of Man." But the phrase means simply "a human being" or a "Son of Adam."

I wait in vain for anyone to list and document a time when Jesus came out and flatly asserted he was divine or God. And I also pine for anyone to actually read and wrestle with the words from Jesus that show evidence for my own claims.

And I wait. And wait.

Who is the Rider on the horse?

StanJ

Could you stay away from personal attacks on keypurr? Pops and dementia cheap shots only show your lack of maturity and provokes me to anger :)
Son.

You're his son?
Apparently you don't read his condescending cheap shots to others, which HE starts?

keypurr

And I wait. And wait.

Consider that "the son of man" refers to the spirit that was in him. That spirit is the express image of the Father mentioned in Heb 1:3. That spirit spoke through Jesus.

RBBI

Son.

Finally: someone else is appalled at the stunning display of "kindness and respect" due an elder, who is in the 8th decade of his life.

Pierac

All Pierac can do now is post dozens of scriptures which seem to say that Christ is not God...but they can never deny the scriptures which say He is.

I say they SEEM to say because those scriptures can be understood differently.

Your an idiot!

The word Christ is a person anointed by God! Moses was Christ, David was Christ and Jesus was God's Christ too... :chuckle:

OH... you want proof!

G5547

Χριστός
Christós; fem. christḗ, neut. christón, adj. from chríō (G5548), to anoint. Anointed, a term used in the OT applied to everyone anointed with the holy oil, primarily to the high priesthood (Lev_4:5, Lev_4:16). Also a name applied to others acting as redeemers. :maxi:

Did you really think Jesus' last name was Christ? :chuckle:

Your an idiot... Please... try to say the Christ is something other than one that has been anointed! I look forward to making you look MORE Stupid!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Pierac

Pier, It's easy to cut and paste. Why, even I can do it. Hard to believe huh?

Yes it is.... you provide no historical documents... No scripture... only what you hear from your pastor. Time to be honest... you cut and paste what you hear from your pastor every day... I at least offer the sources of my historical documents... While I post historical documents... that can in no way be anything other than cut and paste as it was written 1800 years ago! :rolleyes:

So you say even you can do it... Prove it! The fact is you never say anything....Please post (cut&paste) a historical document that supports your view!

Perhaps your a historical and/or cultural idiot? :think:... let see :readthis:

Last edited:

Pierac

Pier, I've had you on ignore for awhile. I did you a favor (foul mouth) and
checked what you had to say. Too my utter surprise, you're still being
"foul-mouthed." So, I think I'll place you back on ignore. Have a nice day.

I can only imagine what the money exchangers posted about Jesus after he turned over their tables and whipped them... Pretty sure he was put on ignore too... :chuckle:

I never tire of turning over your false beliefs and lies...
You can let go of your ankles now.... :whip:

Paul

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your an idiot!

The word Christ is a person anointed by God! Moses was Christ, David was Christ and Jesus was God's Christ too... :chuckle:

OH... you want proof!

G5547

Χριστός
Christós; fem. christḗ, neut. christón, adj. from chríō (G5548), to anoint. Anointed, a term used in the OT applied to everyone anointed with the holy oil, primarily to the high priesthood (Lev_4:5, Lev_4:16). Also a name applied to others acting as redeemers. :maxi:

Did you really think Jesus' last name was Christ? :chuckle:

Your an idiot... Please... try to say the Christ is something other than one that has been anointed! I look forward to making you look MORE Stupid!

Paul

Jesus Christ is the Savior, the Messiah, the Son of God, don't cha know