Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

You are so terribly misinformed. God the Father did not die on the Cross. God the Holy Spirit did not die on the Cross. Jesus, God the Son, died on the Cross. I feel sorry for you due to your gross misinterpretation of the Scriptures.

God did die on the cross. The Holy Spirit was in the flesh of God the Man.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not debate links. If you want to debate your beliefs do it here on your own.

You are snared by the beliefs of theopassianism and patripassianism.
These two were heretical beliefs during the beginning of the church era. I have forewarned you. Neither the Father nor the Spirit died. That is heretical.

God's Truth

You are snared by the beliefs of theopassianism and patripassianism.
Made up words from your made up beliefs.

These two were heretical beliefs during the beginning of the church era. I have forewarned you. Neither the Father nor the Spirit died. That is heretical.

The Father IS the Spirit. Spirit cannot die. Only flesh dies.

Jesus is the Spirit of God the Father came in the flesh.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Made up words from your made up beliefs.

The Father IS the Spirit. Spirit cannot die. Only flesh dies.

Jesus is the Spirit of God the Father came in the flesh.
Theopassianism, teaches that God Himself suffered death on the cross. Patripassianism indicates that the Father suffered vicariously through the suffering of His Son. Both of these heresies were roundly rejected by the church for the very reason that they categorically deny the very character and nature of God, including His immutability. There is no change in the substantive nature or character of God at any time.

Why would you say that the father is spirit and cannot die if you said previously, God died.

God's Truth

Theopassianism, teaches that God Himself suffered death on the cross. Patripassianism indicates that the Father suffered vicariously through the suffering of His Son. Both of these heresies were roundly rejected by the church for the very reason that they categorically deny the very character and nature of God, including His immutability. There is no change in the substantive nature or character of God at any time.

Why would you say that the father is spirit and cannot die if you said previously, God died.

God died in the flesh. We are flesh and spirit. Our spirit does not die. God's Spirit did not die. Jesus says the flesh counts for nothing.

Aimiel

How could Jesus say, "Destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days," if He didn't mean it? He is The Spirit of God, Who raised His Own Body from the sepulcher after preaching to those in Paradise who would believe His Gospel. If He were lying, then you have faith in a liar. If He were telling the truth, then God really did die upon the cross and then raise Himself from the dead.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How could Jesus say, "Destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days," if He didn't mean it? He is The Spirit of God, Who raised His Own Body from the sepulcher after preaching to those in Paradise who would believe His Gospel. If He were lying, then you have faith in a liar. If He were telling the truth, then God really did die upon the cross and then raise Himself from the dead.

He did mean it. Yes he was raised. He is not a liar, we can have faith in the truth. He died and raised himself from the dead.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are saying that about God's written Word.

The BIBLE says there is only one God and He is the Father.

Since you say Jesus is God, and he is, then he is also the Father.

Ask God if it is true.

Only in your mind is Jesus the Father.