Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Caino

BANNED
Banned
It wasn't until I encountered anti-Trinitarians several yeas ago known as Christadelphians that I had ever thought so much about the deity of Christ. The CD's don't think Satan was a personality reality either even though as part of their religion they are required to read the entire bible once a year, twice for the NT.

Letsargue

It wasn't until I encountered anti-Trinitarians several yeas ago known as Christadelphians that I had ever thought so much about the deity of Christ. The CD's don't think Satan was a personality reality either even though as part of their religion they are required to read the entire bible once a year, twice for the NT.

I've read it about 25 Times, and the "New" about 50 times since - I think - 2005, or something like that. but haven't done ANY study for about 3 Years at ALL; - I can't!!

Paul, David -- 082214

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
"The ( Days ) (( "WILL" Come )) when there shall not be left one Stone upon another that shall not be thrown Down".

This IS STILL those days!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

That temple has nothing to do with the spiritual house.

1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

One does not enter into Christ.

Christ enters into us.

Letsargue

That temple has nothing to do with the spiritual house.

1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

One does not enter into Christ.

Christ enters into us.

YES!!! - I know!!

He Just said: (( "I in you and You in Me" )). - That doesn't mean anything!!
And He said: ( "Ye are the Temple of GOD" ). -- I guess that's a LIE TOO!!

You Just have your god, your ~way, and I'LL have Mine My "WAY", His "WAY"!!

Paul, David -- 082214

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I've read it about 25 Times, and the "New" about 50 times since - I think - 2005, or something like that. but haven't done ANY study for about 3 Years at ALL; - I can't!!

Paul, David -- 082214

I heard you say in another thread that Jesus argued with the teachers in the temple at twelve years of age.

This, Jesus did not do.

40 And the child grew , and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover. 42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.

43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned , the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.

44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and * acquaintance.

45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.

46 And it came to pass , that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions .

47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

You still need much study.

This time I suggest you pray first to the Father for understanding.

Proverbs 20:25 KJV
It is a snare to the man who devoureth that which is holy, and after vows to make enquiry .

Letsargue

I heard you say in another thread that Jesus argued with the teachers in the temple at twelve years of age.

This, Jesus did not do.

40 And the child grew , and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover. 42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.

43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned , the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.

44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and * acquaintance.

45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.

46 And it came to pass , that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions .

47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

You still need much study.

This time I suggest you pray first to the Father for understanding.

Proverbs 20:25 KJV
It is a snare to the man who devoureth that which is holy, and after vows to make enquiry .

I SAID!!! - Jesus "Disputed" / "DISPUTED" with the "Priests" when He was 12!!!

You shouldn't LIE about such a Minor Thing - that You don't know about in the First PLACE, --- "PREPARED" By Christ!!!

It SEEMS You found a ((( ~version ))) that you can go along with!! --- (((( A DOCTOR ))))?????
YAHHHH A Doctor!!!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
YES!!! - I know!!

He Just said: (( "I in you and You in Me" )). - That doesn't mean anything!!
And He said: ( "Ye are the Temple of GOD" ). -- I guess that's a LIE TOO!!

You Just have your god, your ~way, and I'LL have Mine My "WAY", His "WAY"!!

Paul, David -- 082214

Once again, when did this (((( NOW!!!)))) you speak of begin?

Peter and Paul are both speaking of a spiritual house, your reference to the physical temple has no bearing on the matter.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I SAID!!! - Jesus "Disputed" / "DISPUTED" with the "Priests" when He was 12!!!

You shouldn't LIE about such a Minor Thing - that You don't know about in the First PLACE, --- "PREPARED" By Christ!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

You also said dispute means argue.

No word in the scripture I posted means dispute or argue.

You might wanna memorize scripture if yer gonna tell us what it means.

As to your great understanding that you spit out in vileness,it would be more believable if you actually got the scripture right.

Letsargue

Once again, when did this (((( NOW!!!)))) you speak of begin?

Peter and Paul are both speaking of the same spiritual house, your reference to the physical temple has no bearing on the matter.

I DIDN'T SAY "Physical"!!!

You are really of your ~father; - that Liar; - and what GOD calls him, and his - "Unrebuked" ~children!!!!!

I Have "Rebuked" You All hundreds of Times now, and you ARE Still Without "Chastisement" of any kind from CHRIST the Word of GOD!!!!! -- GOD Speaks of just That!!!! -- ( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )!!

Paul, David -- 082214

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I DIDN'T SAY "Physical"!!!

You are really of your ~father; - that Liar; - and what GOD calls him, and his - "Unrebuked" ~children!!!!!

I Have "Rebuked" You All hundreds of Times now, and you ARE Still Without "Chastisement" of any kind from CHRIST the Word of GOD!!!!! -- GOD Speaks of just That!!!! -- ( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )!!

Paul, David -- 082214

In other words, I'm a red in the face blowhard and for all that you haven't yeilded to my holiness.

Good shtuff thar, buddy.:thumb:

Letsargue

As to your great understanding that you spit out in vileness,it would be more believable if you actually got the scripture right.

(((( Acts 17:17 KJV )))) I AM SORRY, It Was GOD That said IT!!!

You're Trying your BEST to get me BANNED!!

I'm Out of here!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

Letsargue

This is an "average" so called ~christian; - like all the others; - he calls ( "Himself" a Christian" ), - Not Christ, or the Word of GOD doesn't!!

I really have Had it with this Kind of "Phony" christian!! ---- Who allows this kind of HATE Mongering, on a supposedly (( Christian Forum )), is far beyond who I AM!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it AGAIN!!! - "When I AM no longer with you all, and your cursed world of yours; --- I AM Going to turn you ungodly "place prepared" by the ~god of this Place; - I "WILL" Turn IT Up Side Down!!! -- And every One Of You - as you step out of you cursed carcasses, into my Presences: ----- ((( Proverbs 1:26 KJV ))) -- 26- "((( I also will laugh at your calamity ))); ((( I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer; they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find me: 29- For that (( They Hated Knowledge )), (( and did not choose the Fear of the LORD ))". --//-----

I WAIT!!! - There - "WILL" be some soon, as Old as some of these so Called ~christians are; -- and Time where I AM Has No bearing on anything in Your Cursed World!!!

(( 2 Corinthians 5:8 KJV )) -- "I say, ( and willing rather to be absent from the body ), ( and to be present with the Lord )". --//-----

I AM here waiting for your arrival!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is an "average" so called ~christian; - like all the others; - he calls ( "Himself" a Christian" ), - Not Christ, or the Word of GOD doesn't!!

I really have Had it with this Kind of "Phony" christian!! ---- Who allows this kind of HATE Mongering, on a supposedly (( Christian Forum )), is far beyond who I AM!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it AGAIN!!! - "When I AM no longer with you all, and your cursed world of yours; --- I AM Going to turn you ungodly "place prepared" by the ~god of this Place; - I "WILL" Turn IT Up Side Down!!! -- And every One Of You - as you step out of you cursed carcasses, into my Presences: ----- ((( Proverbs 1:26 KJV ))) -- 26- "((( I also will laugh at your calamity ))); ((( I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer; they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find me: 29- For that (( They Hated Knowledge )), (( and did not choose the Fear of the LORD ))". --//-----

I WAIT!!! - There - "WILL" be some soon, as Old as some of these so Called ~christians are; -- and Time where I AM Has No bearing on anything in Your Cursed World!!!

(( 2 Corinthians 5:8 KJV )) -- "I say, ( and willing rather to be absent from the body ), ( and to be present with the Lord )". --//-----

I AM here waiting for your arrival!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

Are you giving, "YOURSELF" this power? Do you think of yourself,
as being one of GREATNESS? You sound as if, you are in a HIGH
place of magnificence! They call that; "Delusions of Grandeur!"

All I see is an, angry, long haired/bearded "CURMUDGEON!"
With, of course, a humongous chip on his shoulder!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That's just stupid. The NT nowhere explicitly or implicitly supports such nonsense.

Reims with Bill Clintons "what is is?"

Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."​

Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '? "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me?​

To have seen Jesus was to have seen the personification of the Father. The Son is the creator of this universe.

Reims with Bill Clintons "what is is?"

Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."​
Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '? "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me"​

To have seen Jesus was to have seen the personification of the Father. The Son is the creator of this universe.
Your verse here is from John 14:8-10. Notice how they don't know what Jesus is talking about? Jesus' message is cryptic of course and trinitarians go out of their way to insert words that suit their interpretation AND they conveniently leave out the part that destroys their assertion:

"The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work."​

Amazing, really, amazing.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Your verse here is from John 14:8-10. Notice how they don't know what Jesus is talking about? Jesus' message is cryptic of course and trinitarians go out of their way to insert words that suit their interpretation AND they conveniently leave out the part that destroys their assertion:

"The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work."​

Amazing, really, amazing.

No, I don't see anything that destroys the assertion, the Son is a personification of the Father. He would say the same thing right now in his place in heaven if we could go up and ask him to show us the Father. To see Jesus Christ IS to see the Father. He was a personification before this world was, before he created this world.

It ALL makes sense when we consider that Jesus was both human and divine. But to follow the anti Trinitarians to the conclusion of their argument, me one have a temporary man-God.

God's Truth

Jesus is God, and there are three; however, the trinity doctrine is a false doctrine.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus in the flesh is the Holy Spirit give a body.

The Holy Spirit is God, and Jesus is God with a body.

No, I don't see anything that destroys the assertion,
That is the beginning of your problem.

the Son is a personification of the Father.
:nono: Nothing in that verse even begins to say that.

He would say the same thing right now in his place in heaven if we could go up and ask him to show us the Father.
That would make Jesus a separate entity from "the father" and you would then have TWO "gods."

To see Jesus Christ IS to see the Father.
Nope.

He was a personification before this world was, before he created this world.
Trinitarian double-speak.

It ALL makes sense when we consider that Jesus was both human and divine.
Self-contradicting terms do nothing to bolster your assertion.

But to follow the anti Trinitarians to the conclusion of their argument, me one have a temporary man-God.
Or just a man :think:.