Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

genuineoriginal

I have faith in Christ, I believe what he said.
What makes you think you believe what Jesus said when you ignore 95% of what He said because it doesn't agree with your preconceived ideas about Him?

Matthew 10:32-33
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.​

Letsargue

Stop beating around the bush and show me the verse that says Jesus raised himself. If you can not do that then it is proof that you are assuming, adding words to scripture.

If he could do that then he really did not die and our faith moot.

((( John 11:25 KJV ))) -- 25- "Jesus said unto her, (( I AM the ( Resurrection ) , and the life: he that believeth in me, ( though he were dead ), yet shall he live". --//-----

Paul, David -- 082214

genuineoriginal

"All power and authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

Matthew 9:6-8
6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
7 And he arose, and departed to his house.
8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.​

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
"I and my Father are One."
"The Father is greater than I."

Both of these are from the Gospel According to John.

Its schizophrenic slant has more to do with the author of the gospel than it does the actual historical figure of Jesus. Jesus "walked his talk" and was amazingly clear in his communication. If Jesus showed any hypocrisy, he would have never been declared as Lord, Son of God, Messiah, Prince of Peace, etc. by his first followers.

Personally, I use this rule as a standard to separate the actual godliness of Jesus from the propositional theological statements put into his mouth by the early church. Jesus did not deal in theological statements, dogmatic pronouncements and the like. He taught the Kingdom of God in parables. And since Caesar was also--literally-- called God, Lord, Savior of the World, etc. these titles applied to Jesus shows that he (Jesus) displayed a clear affront to the powers and principalities of the conventional world.

The "powers that be" were seen by first-century Jews as a real challenge to a God that actually rules the world. "Kingdom of God" was all about what the world would be like if God sat on the throne instead of Caesar.

...And that was an act of high treason in the Roman Empire.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What makes you think you believe what Jesus said when you ignore 95% of what He said because it doesn't agree with your preconceived ideas about Him?

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.​

I don't ignore, I consider ALL that he said, it's you who throw out what you don't like. Jesus personifies the Father as creator of this world.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.​

btw, Jesus told his apostles not to reveal his identity until he returned to heaven.

Letsargue

((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ))) 24- "Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; (( when He shall have ( put down ) all rule and all authority and power ))". --//-----

He gave it all to the Church, the Body of Christ // US!!!
You have NONE!! -- Now the Body of Christ // WE, -- Have All Rule, Authority, and Power, Over the ( Spiritual )!!!

God Just says the Truth, and you JUST LIE!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

glorydaz

I don't think you understand that verse friend.

manifest = to make known.

It does not mean God came down to earth to visit us.

He sent his son, when are you going to see that.

He said, "I came out from God", and "I came down from heaven". Yet, you don't believe Him....

John 16:27 KJV
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

John 6:38 KJV
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.​

"Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." John 20:29 KJV

1 John 1:1-2 KJV
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

John 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.​

It's so sad you can't see, but even those who walked with Him struggled with unbelief....like the Jews who fell backwards when He told them He was the great I AM. But, Isaiah knew.....

Isaiah 40:3
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
btw, Jesus told his apostles not to reveal his identity until he returned to heaven.

You mean this identity as revealed by Peter, after Christ had ascended?

Acts 2:36 KJV
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified , both Lord and Christ.

Letsargue

He said, "I came out from God", and "I came down from heaven". Yet, you don't believe Him....

For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.​

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.​

It's so sad you can't see, but even those who walked with Him struggled with unbelief....like the Jews who fell backwards when He told them He was the great I AM. But, Isaiah knew.....

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

The Keypurr of Satan - doesn't Care - ( "TO" ) Hear what GOD Says!!!

Paul, David -- 082214

genuineoriginal

Do you even know what identity the disciples revealed after Jesus ascended to heaven when they were speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit?

Acts 2:22-24,32-33,36
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.​

genuineoriginal

((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ))) 24- "Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; (( when He shall have ( put down ) all rule and all authority and power ))". --//-----

He gave it all to the Church, the Body of Christ // US!!!
You have NONE!! -- Now the Body of Christ // WE, -- Have All Rule, Authority, and Power, Over the ( Spiritual )!!!

God Just says the Truth, and you JUST LIE!!!

Paul, David -- 082214
:think:
I see you didn't even read the words of the verse you quoted before making up your completely false statement.

Letsargue

You mean this identity as revealed by Peter, after Christ had ascended.

Acts 2:36 KJV
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified , both Lord and Christ.

NO!!! -- The "Body, OF HIM", the "Body of Christ" THE Church, US!!! -- WE Are NOW HIM!!

Paul, David -- 082214

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

John 5:43 KJV
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive .

John 17:11 KJV
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee.

Holy Father, keep through thine own name
those whom thou hast given me,

that they may be one, as we are.

I see you still haven't learned what this means.

Letsargue

You Missed the whole Point of that saying!!

The Confessing Christ - is the (( Teaching ALL the Word of GOD )), That's WHO He IS!!! We're wittiness's of him also!!!

BOY!! - How BLIND can these Know-it-alls GET????

Paul, David -- 082214

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Make straight in the desert a highway for for our Elohim.

I have said, "Ye are gods (Elohim) and all of you are children of the Most High." (Psalm 82:6)​

Even God's children are Elohim.

genuineoriginal

You have to say something like that, SOO SAY You!!!

1 Corinthians 15:24
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.​

The verse does not say Jesus gives all rule, power, and authority to the church.

Letsargue

Make straight in the desert a highway for for our Elohim.

I have said, "Ye are gods (Elohim) and all of you are children of the Most High." (Psalm 82:6)​

Even God's children are Elohim.

AND WE SO WALK The "Straight" path through all the disserted Fools Into the Temple - who is our Christ!!!

Paul, David -- 082214