Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

No you are not. Have you read the rules for posting in the forums? Do you obey them? Are your responses in the forum such that do not cause disruption?

I am speaking the truth. That is the last I will say to you about this. You are trying to turn this thread into a personal vendetta against me, which you will then have me banned, as you have many times before.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First of all, I started this thread for one purpose, to discuss whether or not Jesus is God. I believe you are the one who started whining in post #2718. If the forum is not to your liking why not just leave. It's a viable choice. Now i have nothing else to say on the subject.

God's Truth

Jesus is God come as a Son.

Jesus and God are One and the same.

In the Old Testament, God calls HIMSELF THE FIRST AND THE LAST. That is exactly what Jesus calls himself in Revelation!

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

JESUS calls HIMSELF the FIRST and the LAST in Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

Read Revelation 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus calls himself the SAME EXACT name that God calls Himself. So then, why do you have a problem with my calling Jesus God?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

In the Old Testament, God calls HIMSELF THE FIRST AND THE LAST. That is exactly what Jesus calls himself in Revelation!

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

JESUS calls HIMSELF the FIRST and the LAST in Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

Read Revelation 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus calls himself the SAME EXACT name that God calls Himself. So then, why do you have a problem with my calling Jesus God?

Good Post! :thumb:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
So, According to you, "God's Truth";

God is Jesus?

So, you think that the Son is also the Father?

=M=

Who did Jesus Pray to in the Garden?

What does this Verse Say?

[Exodus 6:2-3 KJV] 2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I [am] the LORD: 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name of] God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Why did God say his name was JEHOVAH, if his name was Jesus?

You do realize there are Two on the Throne of God?

That's God JAH, and Jesus the Lamb.

Or, did I misread that Book?

Psalms 68:4 KJV

Or, Is this Question beyond Logic and Reason?

I mean, are you saying that Jesus is God also, because He Sits upon the Throne with God?

That's what I believe.

Can you Clarify that for me?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i wouldn't go to psalms for an answer to this question. John 1:1 and 2. and many other places. how does your expertise in fossils and earth history translate here ? :juggle: i pray you get at least 80 more years to think about it. good day , markus:carryon:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i'm not saying that. funny. those verses and many more say that God is Jesus. you'll see someday. luv ya buddy, get to church

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
So, you do believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit;

Right?

=M=

Here's some new Testament Verses indicating two.

[John 1:29 KJV] 29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
[Revelation 5:6 KJV] 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
[Revelation 7:10 KJV] 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
[Revelation 14:4 KJV] 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Believe me Patrick, I know that they teach Jesus is God in many Churches, and They Teach that Jesus is the Only One on the Throne, but that is not what is in the Bible.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
mark - maybe u can get it by saying God has an alter-ego. jk. scripture tells us Jesus is The Word and The Word was with God in the beginning. The Word is God. Jesus is God. you may change your mind long from now. it's possible:deadhorse:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Well, I used to believe that, I used to go to Church, Baptist no Less.

So, actually I would have to Go Back to believing that God is Jesus, I still believe that Jesus is God.

I know two appear on the Throne of God.

=M=

I believe in the Trinity, so Jesus is also God, along with the Holy Spirit.

I don't believe that the Word Trinity is in the Bible, but the Idea of the Trinity is; Given the Mention of Jehovah, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit.

No, I'm not a Jehovah's Witness.
I just happen to know God's Name is Jehovah, according to the Bible.

[Exodus 6:2-3 KJV] 2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I [am] the LORD: 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name of] God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Which is the Verse that allows me to make this Credible Claim.

I wonder if the NKJV has it taken out?

Exodus 6:3 NKJV

OH!!!!

I Didn't even KNOW!!!

OHH!!!!

That's so Bad!!!

It does Have God's Name taken Right out of the Texts!!!! That Means NKJV is a WHoly Church Befuddled book!!!

WARNING!!!

New Edition of Favorite Book, May have some Important Main Character's Names Missing!

===========================================

One of these verses, are not like the Other, Let us see if we can find the Difference;

Exodus 6:3 KJV

Exodus 6:3 NKJV

Exodus 6:3

Just to see what version this site uses automatically.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God with us sounds good to me !!

trinity1.gif

keypurr

Do you like being deceitful?

We are flesh and spirit.

We die in the flesh, but our spirits do not die.

Why do you attack me but do not address the scriptures I gave?

Go back and redo your nonsense post.

The scriptures you give do not prove your point GT.

keypurr

You do not understand what you read. Your heart is in the right place though.

keypurr

mark - maybe u can get it by saying God has an alter-ego. jk. scripture tells us Jesus is The Word and The Word was with God in the beginning. The Word is God. Jesus is God. you may change your mind long from now. it's possible:deadhorse:

Jesus is not the word in John 1.
The logos is an IT.