Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

vfirestormv

Well, I used to believe that, I used to go to Church, Baptist no Less.

So, actually I would have to Go Back to believing that God is Jesus, I still believe that Jesus is God.

I know two appear on the Throne of God.

=M=

I believe in the Trinity, so Jesus is also God, along with the Holy Spirit.

I don't believe that the Word Trinity is in the Bible, but the Idea of the Trinity is; Given the Mention of Jehovah, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit.

No, I'm not a Jehovah's Witness.
I just happen to know God's Name is Jehovah, according to the Bible.

[Exodus 6:2-3 KJV] 2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I [am] the LORD: 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name of] God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Which is the Verse that allows me to make this Credible Claim.

I wonder if the NKJV has it taken out?

Exodus 6:3 NKJV

OH!!!!

I Didn't even KNOW!!!

OHH!!!!

That's so Bad!!!

It does Have God's Name taken Right out of the Texts!!!! That Means NKJV is a WHoly Church Befuddled book!!!

WARNING!!!

New Edition of Favorite Book, May have some Important Main Character's Names Missing!

===========================================

One of these verses, are not like the Other, Let us see if we can find the Difference;

Exodus 6:3 KJV

Exodus 6:3 NKJV

Exodus 6:3

Just to see what version this site uses automatically.

I do agree that Jehovah should be in there. But they did use the all caps LORD to denote that that is what it is. The KJV does the same in many many places. It has LORD where it should say Jehovah.

God's Truth

Once again you prove that you have no understanding of my words.
In my opinion you have a reading problem that is why your theology is wrong.

We are suppose to forgive folks who bear false witness like your doing. So I will forgive you again. But my opinion is that your completely wrong. The only think I implied about you is that your wrong, now I think you have a learning disability also.

You should change your name because you do not have God's truth.

All you have are lies.

God's Truth

Yes, I believe Jesus is God. Though He is not the Father, and He is not the Holy Spirit. Nor is the Father Jesus or the Holy Spirit but He is God. Nor is the Holy Spirit Jesus or the Father but He is God.

Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit.

If you do not believe it, then tell me what these scriptures mean:

Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

God's Truth

I just gave scriptures that prove that Jesus is the Father.

Here are scriptures that tell us that Jesus is the Holy Spirit:

Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

That scripture SAYS Jesus is the Spirit.

Jesus is a life giving Spirit, see 1 Corinthians 15:45.

The Spirit gives life; see 2 Corinthians 3:6; and John 5:21.

Those scriptures right there prove Jesus is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Spirit. Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17 all tell us Jesus is the Spirit.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Listen "God's Truth".

I understand what you Believe.

I Understand you don't believe what I believe; it's just what the Bible Says Directly.

=M=

God's Truth said:
Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit.

If you do not believe it, then tell me what these scriptures mean:

Jesus is the Father.

[Matthew 14:33 KJV] 33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Jesus is the Lamb of God, and is On the Throne with God, at the End of the Bible.

[Revelation 22:1-5 KJV] 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

[Revelation 21:1-27 KJV] 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

God's Truth

Listen "God's Truth".

I understand what you Believe.

I Understand you don't believe what I believe; it's just what the Bible Says Directly.

=M=

[Matthew 14:33 KJV] 33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Jesus is the Lamb of God, and is On the Throne with God, at the End of the Bible.

[Revelation 22:1-5 KJV] 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

[Revelation 21:1-27 KJV] 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Don't do that.

Address the scriptures I gave!

And, answer my question: Do you have the Holy Spirit in you?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Don't do that.

Address the scriptures I gave!

And, answer my question: Do you have the Holy Spirit in you?

:yoshi:

Well, Yes I do; Do you?

Do you really want to continue on this venture to ask me more Physiological Questions on that Level; Again...?

You make me completely bonkers with your logic, and make me want to stay out of church.

I believe in a Trinity, but I believe that the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit, which Jesus also Shares.
I also realize that the Word Trinity is not in the Bible, but the Concept for one is; the Term Godhead is Also Used, which I believe refers to the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.

You believe that the Father is the Son, but Jesus Prays to the Father, not the Holy Spirit; Plus to mention that there are two on the Throne of God, God the Father, and the Lamb of God (Jesus).
Which is Obvious to me you and Everybody else, that the Lamb of God is Jesus, Right?

I don't believe that Jesus Is Equal to Jehovah, I think Jesus is the Son of God.
I do believe that Jesus is on the Throne of God, and thereby part of the "Godhead", so Jesus is also God...

I wanted to state my Belief more Clearly, before you go and put a bunch of words in my mouth; cause, I know you.

=M=

Last edited: