Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

God with us sounds good to me !!

trinity1.gif

False advertising the Lord says that ONLY his Father is the true God.
If you disagree, discuss it with him.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is not the word in John 1.
The logos is an IT.

Get over it. Jesus is the Word.

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New International Version (NIV)

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

keypurr

Get over it. Jesus is the Word.

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New International Version (NIV)

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Yep, the word BECAME flesh, Christ, the spiritual son of God BECAME flesh. Jesus was born flesh, he did not become flesh. That is why the earliest Bibles use the term IT instead of HE.
See the difference my friend?

One was spirit that became flesh, one was born flesh. Christ was with God and is a form of God, Jesus is a man born to Mary. The spiritual son became the flesh son in the body prepared for him. Jesus can not be the word, only the spirit Christ can fit the verse. Christ is the son SENT to us for he was with God before the Universe was made. Christ lived and spoke through the body of Jesus.

You must see the distinction between the flesh and the spiritual BR they will not teach you that in church.

God's Truth

So, According to you, "God's Truth";

God is Jesus?
Yes.
So, you think that the Son is also the Father?

=M=
Yes.

Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Who did Jesus Pray to in the Garden?
Jesus is God with a physical body.

God humbled Himself and came as a Man.

What does this Verse Say?

[Exodus 6:2-3 KJV] 2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I [am] the LORD: 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name of] God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Why did God say his name was JEHOVAH, if his name was Jesus?

Jesus is God’s name of Himself in the flesh.

You do realize there are Two on the Throne of God?

That's God JAH, and Jesus the Lamb.

Or, did I misread that Book?
There are two…and there are three. There are three, and the three are One and the same.

Psalms 68:4 KJV

Or, Is this Question beyond Logic and Reason?

I mean, are you saying that Jesus is God also, because He Sits upon the Throne with God?

That's what I believe.

Can you Clarify that for me?
I am so glad you ask.

God is invisible and lives in unapproachable light. God created Himself a body, a Spiritual body for Himself; it is the resurrected Spiritual body of the Man Jesus. This is the First and the Last.

Jesus is the visible of the invisible God.
Jesus gave up his Spiritual body when He came to earth. He died, rose again, and was given the same glory he had before the creation of the world. Now, Jesus’ name, the name of God come in the flesh is above all names.

God's Truth

Well, I used to believe that, I used to go to Church, Baptist no Less.

So, actually I would have to Go Back to believing that God is Jesus, I still believe that Jesus is God.

I know two appear on the Throne of God.

=M=

I believe in the Trinity, so Jesus is also God, along with the Holy Spirit.

I don't believe that the Word Trinity is in the Bible, but the Idea of the Trinity is; Given the Mention of Jehovah, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit.

No, I'm not a Jehovah's Witness.
I just happen to know God's Name is Jehovah, according to the Bible.

[Exodus 6:2-3 KJV] 2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I [am] the LORD: 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name of] God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Which is the Verse that allows me to make this Credible Claim.

I wonder if the NKJV has it taken out?

Exodus 6:3 NKJV

OH!!!!

I Didn't even KNOW!!!

OHH!!!!

That's so Bad!!!

It does Have God's Name taken Right out of the Texts!!!! That Means NKJV is a WHoly Church Befuddled book!!!

WARNING!!!

New Edition of Favorite Book, May have some Important Main Character's Names Missing!

===========================================

One of these verses, are not like the Other, Let us see if we can find the Difference;

Exodus 6:3 KJV

Exodus 6:3 NKJV

Exodus 6:3

Just to see what version this site uses automatically.

There are three, but the trinity doctrine is false.

The trinity doctrine says that the three are separate and different---that makes three different gods.

There is only One God. There are three, and the three are One and the same.

keypurr

You are the one who does not understand. I do not believe your heart is in the right place. I do not believe it is because of the deceit in your speech.

Truth hurts when tradition is wrong GT. I have been in your theological shoes. They were very uncomfortable as they were full of questions that the church leaders could not answer. You are way off base on a lot of things. I do not lie friend, I just tell it like I see it. I do not call you a liar because your opinion is not as mine. You really believe in what you post. I just do not see it that way.

God's Truth

Not so GT, I am saying you do not give verses to back up your faith that Jesus is God.
Your rely on tradition not facts.

Again, you say any lie to protect your false doctrines. I do not even have traditional beliefs.

You are a sad case badly ensnared.

God's Truth

Truth hurts when tradition is wrong GT. I have been in your theological shoes. They were very uncomfortable as they were full of questions that the church leaders could not answer. You are way off base on a lot of things. I do not lie friend, I just tell it like I see it. I do not call you a liar because your opinion is not as mine. You really believe in what you post. I just do not see it that way.

You have false beliefs, and your heart is not right.

A person in falseness such as yourself does not automatically speak deceit as you do. That comes from a bad heart.

Last edited:

keypurr

Again, you say any lie to protect your false doctrines. I do not even have traditional beliefs.

You are a sad case badly ensnared.

Your breaking the commands of God now GT. I am many things but I am not a liar.

I got banned once for calling a person a liar, I wonder if they will ban you?

I forgive you because you just do not know any better.

God's Truth

Your breaking the commands of God now GT. I am many things but I am not a liar.

I got banned once for calling a person a liar, I wonder if they will ban you?

I forgive you because you just do not know any better.

Don't lie about me and you won't be called a liar.

God's Truth

Just read all of keypurr's worthless posts in reply to mine:

Not so GT, I am saying you do not give verses to back up your faith that Jesus is God.
Your rely on tradition not facts.
You do not understand what you read.
The scriptures you give do not prove your point GT.

I give many scriptures to back up what I say.
The scriptures I give do back up the truth that Jesus is God.
I do not rely on tradition.
And, I do understand what I read.

All he does is reply with lies. He does not even comment on what I write, nor does he give scripture.

You cannot just say anything you want about people.

God's Truth

Read this malicious lie keypurr said about me:

Then your saying he did not die. You are so mixed up GT. If your Christ did not die your faith is moot. You have no saviour.

He is saying that I said Jesus did not die. He then elaborates and carries on as if his lie is true; he goes on to imply my faith is moot---AND THAT I HAVE NO SAVIOR.

You are a liar, keypurr, and your heart is not right.

keypurr

Jesus is God

Read this malicious lie keypurr said about me:

He is saying that I said Jesus did not die. He then elaborates and carries on as if his lie is true; he goes on to imply my faith is moot---AND THAT I HAVE NO SAVIOR.

You are a liar, keypurr, and your heart is not right.

Once again you prove that you have no understanding of my words.
In my opinion you have a reading problem that is why your theology is wrong.

We are suppose to forgive folks who bear false witness like your doing. So I will forgive you again. But my opinion is that your completely wrong. The only think I implied about you is that your wrong, now I think you have a learning disability also.

You should change your name because you do not have God's truth.