Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, I do not think you disagreed with me before.

I do not hear much about anyone agreeing with me.

It is a nice change to hear that someone agrees with me.

yeah, i think you put it into good understandable words, illustrating. i have trouble with that sometimes:thumb: i'm pretty sure we won't agree with everything but, i mostly only respond to recent or current posts. like what i've seen so far. :patrol:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Patrick Jane,

Jesus is God's Son. Jesus is the Word of God. The Son is not MORE than the Father!! The Son prayed to the Father, as He mentioned a number of times, while He was on earth. He said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." He said, "Father, let this cup pass from me, nevertheless not as I would, but how you would." Word's to that effect. So tell me what's new. The Father and the Son are not identical. One is the Son. One is the Father. There is also the Holy Ghost. Jesus put the Holy Ghost above Himself and said, "He who blasphemes me shall be forgiven, but he who blasphemes against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven, neither in this lifetime, or the life to come." So I would highly suggest you don't discuss the Holy Ghost at all, seeing you do not want to blaspheme (tell lies about, speak against) Him. Be smart and don't even think about it.

Now you know what the Bible says in a nutshell. I am not here to condemn anyone, but instead to pray and help them make it to Paradise!!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Patrick Jane,

Jesus is God's Son. Jesus is the Word of God. The Son is not MORE than the Father!! The Son prayed to the Father, as He mentioned a number of times, while He was on earth. He said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." He said, "Father, let this cup pass from me, nevertheless not as I would, but how you would." Word's to that effect. So tell me what's new. The Father and the Son are not identical. One is the Son. One is the Father. There is also the Holy Ghost. Jesus put the Holy Ghost above Himself and said, "He who blasphemes me shall be forgiven, but he who blasphemes against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven, neither in this lifetime, or the life to come." So I would highly suggest you don't discuss the Holy Ghost at all, seeing you do not want to blaspheme (tell lies about, speak against) Him. Be smart and don't even think about it.

Now you know what the Bible says in a nutshell. I am not here to condemn anyone, but instead to pray and help them make it to Paradise!!

Michael

don't warn me about blaspheming The Holy Ghost or highly suggest anything to anyone. i'm seeing that you are not a stable man. i do not speak AGAINST The Holy Spirit; you do, by limiting the Power of God with your tiny mind. you have a strange, skewed view of reality. preaching to me while telling others that hell is in the center of the planet and other unreal ideas. i wanted to get along with you and maybe talk like normal people and still want to. but please do not preach to me or highly suggest anything to me, if possible. just because you can't grasp the fullness of God, don't belittle others with your words or expect the same in return. your first 7 sentences were correct, then you lose it:carryon: God Bless you mikey, no matter what:kookoo:

God's Truth

yeah, i think you put it into good understandable words, illustrating. i have trouble with that sometimes:thumb: i'm pretty sure we won't agree with everything but, i mostly only respond to recent or current posts. like what i've seen so far. :patrol:

I will not stop trying to explain something. If I say something you do not understand, just let me know.

I think you are right that we won't agree with everything. However, I hope that I can persuade you if we have a disagreement about something. I know I will sure try.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
don't warn me about blaspheming The Holy Ghost or highly suggest anything to anyone. i'm seeing that you are not a stable man. i do not speak AGAINST The Holy Spirit; you do, by limiting the Power of God with your tiny mind. you have a strange, skewed view of reality. preaching to me while telling others that hell is in the center of the planet and other unreal ideas. i wanted to get along with you and maybe talk like normal people and still want to. but please do not preach to me or highly suggest anything to me, if possible. just because you can't grasp the fullness of God, don't belittle others with your words or expect the same in return. your first 7 sentences were correct, then you lose it:carryon: God Bless you mikey, no matter what:kookoo:

maybe you and keypurr are brothers seperated at birth. in the center of the earth as the angels fly and the planet is 8000 years old

God's Truth

Dear Patrick Jane,

Michael

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are One and the same.

The Holy Spirit is evidence of God. That is why it is unforgiveable to go against the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Jesus is not different from God the Father they are the same God. See John 16:13-14; John 5:19; John 8:28; John 12:49; and, John 12:50; John 14:10.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
gt - i just confirmed mc is a bit of a kook. i love it though, and him. he is a little stubborn, but i'm still new here. time will tell. hey i'm kooky too but seriously ?:singer:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How can you say such a thing?

John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Dear God's Truth,

I am quite familiar with your verse here. It means that Jesus is so similar to the Father, that looking upon Him was the same as looking at the Father. If what you say is true, why would Jesus pray to His Father in the Garden of Gethsemane? They are all like One: God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. That's why I believe in the Trinity. If there's a problem with that, take it up with our God.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear patrick jane,

I was just trying to warn the nutty ones here to not lightly speak of the Holy Ghost. You just went off on a tangent. There is no way I can LIMIT the Power of God. You can think what you like of me. God loves us both and what happens in the future will be made known in the future. I had this feeling you didn't like me, but wasn't sure, of course.

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

I was just trying to warn the nutty ones here to not lightly speak of the Holy Ghost. You just went off on a tangent. There is no way I can LIMIT the Power of God. You can think what you like of me. God loves us both and what happens in the future will be made known in the future. I had this feeling you didn't like me, but wasn't sure, of course.

Michael

do you get that feeling alot ? i love you:cloud9:

God's Truth

Dear God's Truth,

I am quite familiar with your verse here. It means that Jesus is so similar to the Father, that looking upon Him was the same as looking at the Father. If what you say is true, why would Jesus pray to His Father in the Garden of Gethsemane? They are all like One: God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. That's why I believe in the Trinity. If there's a problem with that, take it up with our God.

Michael

No, they are not like One, as you say. They ARE One.

God came as a Man. Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son.

There are three, and the three are One and the same.

keypurr

thank you, that explains it. you're done growing. reached the pinnacle of understanding. as we grow old and realize just how short of a life we are blessed with, we must reach a level of understanding that comforts us. or have inner strife until we pass. i respect your knowledge and wisdom, not at all worried for you. i know what you mean about not feeling the Spirit in a church. too many. i know you know God. i don't believe any one man knows God better than others. it's an individual journey. i'm sure we both know folks that can quote scripture left and right but don't walk the walk. it's discouraging. not you, but you know what i mean.:noid:

I am not done learning friend, I never will be. But I know enough that I am looking forward to the next life. You seem to also feel secure in your thoughts. But we must be careful not to close our mind to the holy spirit that might be talking to us. It must be our guide to the truth that we have been given.

Yes I know what you mean. You can see it right on this forum. When you disagree with some they call you names. Or neg rep you like a little child would. They do not want to stray from their false doctrines and see the words of the Lord as they are recorded in scripture. They are in bondage to tradition.

Pierac

You don't have a scripture that says:

Jesus Christ is not God !

I Do... and have already posted as such... Thus this is the whole point... I don't need scripture that say's Jesus is not God...

It's you who needs scripture that say's He is!!! And you have none... as I have clearly shown over and over! Jesus has a God... AND... He never claims to be his God! :rolleyes:

Your such a modern Spiritual metrosexual liberal male !!! :peach:

REPENT from your liberal ways... beloved57 ! :think:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Last edited:

Pierac

satan is no god. he has influence on earth only when we allow it. unfortunatley, we all allow it. we can only try to be aware and minimize it.
:think:

Really, did you just post this literal crap!!!

2Co 4:4 among whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of those who do not believe so they would not see the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God.

You say... only when we allow it... :doh:

I have been showing you for the past month exactly how you have been allowing it!!! :readthis:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul