Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

clefty

Rev 1:5 “and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the first-born out of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth; to him who did love us, and did bathe us from our sins in his blood,
6 and did make us kings and priests to HIS God and Father, to him [is] the glory and the power to the ages of the ages! Amen.”

HalleluYah!

We have a proper name for the Father and for the Son but no proper name for the Holy Spirit...

The east claims the Spirit is from the Father only
The west that it comes from both the Father and Son...

Odd the Son is of the Holy Spirit yet claims another His Father...or?

way 2 go

You are incorrect;
John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

So, Jesus CANNOT be God.
good job , I already said "commandments are God's commandments"

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
my point is the commandments are God's commandments which Jesus claims are his commandments
therefore Jesus is God

and you missed Jesus claim here

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
my point is only God is lord of the sabbath and Jesus claims to be Lord of the sabbath
therefore Jesus is God

clefty

good job , I already said "commandments are God's commandments"

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
my point is the commandments are God's commandments which Jesus claims are his commandments
therefore Jesus is God

and you missed Jesus claim here

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
my point is only God is lord of the sabbath and Jesus claims to be Lord of the sabbath
therefore Jesus is God

Well good on you...Yahushua is indeed divine eternal but begotten...not Yah His Father Who is IMMORTAL...being finally begotten there was then a time He was not and Yah was NOT a Father...yet...but yes begotten He is God and eternal

In fact we too are gods...imagine that...John 10:34, Psalms 82:6

and had we not been prevented access to the tree of life we would be eternal too...

Gen 3:22 “The man has now become like one of us...” so he was prevented from living forever...

But we are NOT Yah or IMMORTAL...but just like our begotten brother Yahushua...and because of what He did we are merely able to live forever...Our Father however remains the ONLY IMMORTAL ONE...

Oh...but he abolished the Sabbath yes? thus relinquishes His Lordship yes? I mean if you worship a god whose Laws are not perfect and need changing and can change maybe He isnt you know...GOD...

clefty

They are ONE.

Ya got an emoji to help attempt to demonstrate that?

In authority yes...in purpose sure...in Will of course...

But the Father is the Father the Son the Son...One before the Other...The Son honoring the Father just like the commandment says...

and christendom remains divided as to the progression of the Spirit...

glorydaz

Ya got an emoji to help attempt to demonstrate that?

In authority yes...in purpose sure...in Will of course...

But the Father is the Father the Son the Son...One before the Other...The Son honoring the Father just like the commandment says...

and christendom remains divided as to the progression of the Spirit...

I'll just stick to what all true believers know...not this so call "Christendom" you seem to think you know, and that is God is One Triune Being.

A triune God.

glorydaz

In fact we too are gods...imagine that...John 10:34, Psalms 82:6

See, this is why you can't understand the Bible. Something so simple as what this Psalm is talking about...and why our Lord quoted it has caused you to IMAGINE "We too are God".

Psalm 82:2-4 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.​

This Psalm is talking about the JUDGES God set up in Israel. They spoke for God...they were not gods themselves.

Crucifer2

BANNED
Banned
It would be better if you'd leave TOL alone. :chuckle:

Yeah, like half the rest of the site that used to be here.

Figures only the jackasses remain. Maybe I'll come back one day and see who the last one standing is. I put my money on either ok doser and mustard

clefty

See, this is why you can't understand the Bible. Something so simple as what this Psalm is talking about...and why our Lord quoted it has caused you to IMAGINE "We too are God".

Psalm 82:2-4 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.​

This Psalm is talking about the JUDGES God set up in Israel. They spoke for God...they were not gods themselves.

Put your stones down stoner...LOL

I said small g gods...and He did say we are gods...is what Elohim means...judges knowing good and evil and well judging...imagine living for ever too...

Oh wait He did Gen 3:22...so He prevented that...

Good thing too...I mean have you seen the way you judge?...pitiful...adding eternal to that would be hell...HAHAHA

Besides some day we will reign with Him and judge even angels...

Prolly not you...too much work...you would be busy looking for the Rapture button...”get me outta here”...HAHA

clefty

Yeah, like half the rest of the site that used to be here.

Figures only the jackasses remain. Maybe I'll come back one day and see who the last one standing is. I put my money on either ok doser and mustard

Awww come on...dont let the MADness drive you off...

Crucifer2

BANNED
Banned
Awww come on...dont let the MADness drive you off...

Who cares about a bunch of defacto Zionist heretics. This is their god and they're too damn retarded to know it.

quote-goyim-were-born-only-to-serve-us-without-that-they-have-no-place-in-the-world-only-to-ovadia-yosef-58-99-21.jpg

Aimiel

There are many proofs, and I have already given many.
Sorry, nothing you've posted has ever proven that Jesus is NOT God, in The Flesh. There are many proofs in Scripture that He is, but you've ignored them all. Most of what you quote is more proof that He is than that He isn't. You just can't see it. You have closed your mind to the possibility. It won't open because I explain my understanding or reasoning, obviously. One cannot get much of anything out of Scripture or really ever do anything with their faith except they come to The Lord as a little child (humble and open-minded). I'll pray for you. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.