James 1:1 refutes MAD

Jerry Shugart

I belong to a mysterious and lost 13th clan.

Where in the Bible do we read of such a clan? I will admit that you are right when you speak of being lost but that doesn't mean that you belong to any mysterious clan of which the Scriptures speak.

All you prove is the fact that you will say anything, no matter how ridiculous, in order to cling to the teaching of the cult to which you belong!

Do you really think that anyone takes you seriously on this forum? If you do you only prove that you are delusional, just like all the other members of your mysterious cult!

Epoisses

Where in the Bible do we read of such a clan? I will admit that you are right when you speak of being lost but that doesn't mean that you belong to any mysterious clan of which the Scriptures speak.

All you prove is the fact that you will say anything, no matter how ridiculous, in order to cling to the teaching of the cult to which you belong!

Do you really think that anyone takes you seriously on this forum? If you do you only prove that you are delusional, just like all the other members of your mysterious cult!

You obviously don't get my humor. Dispensationalists teach that Gentiles are not even part of the new covenant which is a lie straight from the pits of hell. You belong to a cult of unbelievers who are so stupid they have written themselves out of the new covenant and given it to the unbelieving Jews who hate Christ and the gospel. Those who have fallen as far as you rarely if ever recover and are brought to a knowledge of the truth. So this post isn't for you but for those who still have some faith. God requires his children to believe the truth even if a thousand Dispies say otherwise.

Epoisses

Then what tribe do you belong?

And I guess that you will say that you were not serious when you tried to prove that the Lord Jesus was in error when He told the Apostles that they would judge the Twelve Tribes!

You need to flee as fast as you can from the cult to which you belong.

You're lost. By your own admission in post #34 you publicly rejected the new covenant promise severing you from Christ. When someone is lost they don't turn into axe murderers, they get assimilated into the works-righteousness gospel. From that point forward they do everything in their power to draw others into the same quagmire they have fallen into. There are standards to being saved and you have fallen short. All that can be done for you now is to hold you up to others as an example of disobedience.

Epoisses

Your last two posts were hilarious. Thank for the laughs.

The post on the clans is purely fictitious. It is part of an allegory for my bible study I have been working on. In the OT the tribes of Israel were ethnic and of the flesh. In the NT they are spiritual and are those of faith. This is just a vehicle to convey the truth that Christ has been ruling and building his kingdom on earth for 2000 years and it is often right in front of us but hidden as well. Purely a fictitious allegory.

Right Divider

Body part
The post on the clans is purely fictitious. It is part of an allegory for my bible study I have been working on.
Considering the things that you generally post, we cannot tell the difference between when you are being facetious and "serious".

In the OT the tribes of Israel were ethnic and of the flesh. In the NT they are spiritual and are those of faith.
In the new COVENANT as described in the Bible, the new COVENANT will be with both physical and spiritual Israel.

Here is another passage about the new covenant, though it doesn't mention the covenant:

Ezek 36:21-38 (AKJV/PCE)
(36:21) ¶ But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. (36:22) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not [this] for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. (36:23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. (36:24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. (36:25) ¶ Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. (36:26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (36:27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them]. (36:28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. (36:29) I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. (36:30) And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. (36:31) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that [were] not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. (36:32) Not for your sakes do I [this], saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. (36:33) Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause [you] to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. (36:34) And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. (36:35) And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced, [and] are inhabited. (36:36) Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined [places, and] plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken [it], and I will do [it]. (36:37) Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet [for] this be inquired of by the house of Israel, to do [it] for them; I will increase them with men like a flock. (36:38) As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.

This is just a vehicle to convey the truth that Christ has been ruling and building his kingdom on earth for 2000 years and it is often right in front of us but hidden as well. Purely a fictitious allegory.
Purely a nonsensical attempt at an allegory.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I belong to a mysterious and lost 13th clan. The spiritual tribes of Israel are called clans for those in the know which is not you. There are 5 Orthodox clans, 3 Catholic clans and 4 Protestant clans. People only get promoted to the clan ranks when they gain a full understanding of the gospel. Catholic and Orthodox clan members often come from the monasteries where only one in a thousand ever comes to an understanding that human works are worthless in the eyes of God. The Protestant clans are Anglican, Calvinist, Lutheran and Arminian. The Anglican and Lutheran clans promote from within their organization. The Calvinist clan promotes from Presbyterian and Reformed churches. The Arminian clan promotes from Baptist, Methodist and Pentecostal churches. The Protestant clans have no monastic structure so they use fringe churches like SDA, Mormon and Jehovah's witnesses in a monastic capacity. Christians in those churches who figure out the utter worthlessness of their extra biblical teachings and overt legalism are often promoted to various Protestant clans. New clan members are often shocked to discover that at the higher ranks Orthodox, Catholics and Protestants all work together as one harmonious whole within the body of Christ.

That's a load of made up nonsense. Who taught you that? None of that is taught in the Bible.

musterion

God has no covenant in force today. The NC was to be made with Israel upon repentance. But Israel didn't repent.

No covenant with Gentles, either.

God acknowledges individuals today only by grace and never apart from Christ.

So the ONLY way one could make serious case that believers today under grace are also under the NC is to say the Father made the NC with Son, and so in the Son, the Father also made it with His members...I guess.

God did not make the NC with the Son, but with Israel.

There is, in essence, no Israel today. So the NC is not in force today.

Grace is in force today, and Paul says grace is all the believer needs.

When you try to hold God to a covenant He never meant for you, you are a thief and a liar, and you're calling God a liar because you're here saying He's blessing you by the NC.

No, He isn't.

You are not Israel.

You will never be Israel.

You, today, can either a member of the Body or you are lost.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
God has no covenant in force today. The NC was to be made with Israel upon repentance. But Israel didn't repent.

No covenant with Gentles, either.

God does not acknowledge individuals today apart from Christ.

The ONLY way one could make serious case that believers today under grace are also under the NC is to say the Father made the NC with Son, and so in the Son, the Father also made it with His members...I guess.

God did not make the NC with the Son.

The NC is not in force today.

Grace is in force today, and Paul says grace is all you need.
Nothing Paul said or did has a bearing upon your life.

True or false?

Danoh

What is Paul's actual point in 2 Corinthians 3?

What was he actually addressing when he then brought all that up?

And what assertion was he merely re-iterating once more?

(meaning that he had taught and written on it BEFORE, and that also should be studied out).

And what he is merely re-iterating once more is how that God had planned that with Israel's fall and His temporarily setting them aside once more - for their having continued in their unbelief once more - a continuance in rebellion going all the way back to Moses - God had also planned to make the Body of Christ He is even now yet forming - a partaker of that Spiritual blessing: The Spirit He had, and has promised Israel, by Covenant, but that is ours now, not because He promised that by Covenant to ANY UNCIRCUMCISION EVER, but because....

1 Corinthians 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

And the fact of that matter is that...

12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

In short, the Apostle Paul is merely re-iterating once more, that Mystery truth unique to His Apostleship alone.

And actually, he was addressing a different issue, when he then veered from it a bit, to go into all that there, that ever has so many in one uproar or another, simply due to their failure to note that Paul was actually addressing another issue when he then veered from it for a moment to go into what he did - because it is related to the actual issue he had actually begun that chapter with.

Again, he is merely re-iterating a doctrine, teaching or understanding he has gone into here and there, elsewhere throughout Romans thru Philemon.

The key also is, then, to identify what he had actually been addressing to begin with.

For what he then went into (all that about The Spirit, etc.) is merely a part of what he had actually been addressing, and thus helps identify why he brought all that up, and what he'd meant by it.

What people do instead, is proceed to right away go by what Paul then went into, rather then what he had been attempting to address in the first place.

What we have here is a case of "no, no, that's not what I was talking about, when I then added all that to it..."

He had been addressing their carnality, once more.

Not only that, but where is that even present as a factor, within Israel's promised New Covenant?

Clearly, far too many are not only reading their crystal clear having failed to rightly distinguish between those things that differ in Scripture, but the further result of that failure - their reading their own desires in contrast to what they only think has been their actual "Spirit's leading's" experience.

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5; 5:7,8.

Jerry Shugart

In short, the Apostle Paul is merely re-iterating once more, that Mystery truth unique to His Apostleship alone.

So the following words of Peter had nothing to do with the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery?:

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot"
(1 Pet.1:18-19).​

musterion

So the following words of Peter had nothing to do with the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery?:

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot"

Safe assumption that he wrote this after knowing Paul?

Danoh

It is ever fascinating how often you expect agreement with one or another result of your various faulty premises, to begin with. :chuckle:

That passage is not talking about the Mystery.

The Cross is an Old Testament Prophecy (Isaiah 53; Daniel 9, for example) made reality at the Cross.

TWO-Fold Purpose in, by, at, and through The Cross, bro.

One Prophesied since the world began; One Kept Scret since the world began.

That Christ would die "for the transgressions of my people" was one aspect.

They were then to take that to the rest of said people towards their Prophesied Priesthood over the Nations of the Earth as a redeemed nation representative of the God of Israel.

Which was why He said the following as if obviously expecting they would know what He was talking about...

Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, THIS is my blood of THE new testament, which is shed for many.

Thus, His Words to those two in...

Luke 24:19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people: 24:20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him. 24:21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done.

24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Deny it how some might, it is crystal clear obvious that He had expected them to believe that He would die and rise again, and that His death was the issue of "my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many."

"The many" at that stage in all that, being...

Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself...

That is NOT the Mystery of the Cross preached by Paul - rather, THAT is THEIR aspect of the finished work of the Cross - on THEIR behalf.

As I pointed out to you elsewhere to the same old usual "no avail" :chuckle: - after the Cross, they had remained under the Law, not for "that righteousness which is of the law" anymore, for they now had that in His finished work (Peter's and Hebrews' point) rather, they remained under the Law because it is there Identity, as His Peculiar People in the sight of the Nations.

You read into and cite the Circumcision Apostles all you want; they did NOT preach the Mystery of the Cross first and only preached by that seemingly odd, completely unexpected but by God, one Apostle too many to God's already called Israel's Twelve Apostles by the time of said seemingly odd; one Apostle too many: the Apostle of the Gentiles; the Apostle Paul.

Rom. 14: 5; 5:7,8

Jerry Shugart

It is ever fascinating how often you expect agreement with one or another result of your various faulty premises, to begin with.

That passage is not talking about the Mystery.

This passage has nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery?:

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" (1 Pet.1:18-19).​

So when a person preaches the gospel to the unsaved what is said there by Peter is not a part of the gospel? Of course redemption by blood is an integral part of the gospel. And the fact that believers would be redeemed by the blood of the Lord Jesus was not even known by those closest to him until shortly before the Cross (Lk.18:33-34). The purpose of His death was not known because if the princes of the world would have know that purpose they wouldn't have killed Him. That is why Paul says the following:

"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Cor.2:7-8).​

What do you say is the gospel according to the revelation of the mystery?

"Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past"
(Ro.16:25).​