James 1:1 refutes MAD

Danoh

wow, you proved you don't know Jesus.

You must believe you can do no wrong meaning sinless and perfect.

Romans 5:6-8 STILL awaits you.

And TODAY would be a GOOD day for YOU to quit ADDING to the FINISHED work of the Cross.

Titus 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

In short, get saved already woman!

Til then, Romans 5:6-8 towards ya.

Danoh

I try, Mayor. I'm getting my 92 year old mom a weed eater for Christmas.I'm also a fine son.

Wow - 92.

That's just beautiful that you still have her and with you.

May she have many more years AND in good health.

Wow - that is just awesome - one's mom being around that wonderfully long! :thumb:

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks, D. I have ties that are older than 92! Yep, that's the plan....Go home to St. Louis for Christmas....take a nap....give my mom a weed eater.....Yep....St. Louis....nap....weed eater to my mom....

Epoisses

:chuckle:

Perhaps, oh but there that Romans 5:6-8 is - in both our stead.

Beyond that, much else is not a Romans 5:6-8 or salvation issue, but more one of what each is fully persuaded in their own mind about - and that much - at ANY given moment, in time.

All you are doing is carrying on like one more example of the various fools sitting up various sides of that octagon fence spitting at one another over non-specific issues, that the Apostle Paul had found himself having to write Romans 14 in light of.

Again, don't forget to mention Darby - in fact - often.

:D

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

There's only two dispensations - the Old Testament and the New testament. Every Christian for 2000 years has known that except for you.

Epoisses

Thanks, D. I have ties that are older than 92! Yep, that's the plan....Go home to St. Louis for Christmas....take a nap....give my mom a weed eater.....Yep....St. Louis....nap....weed eater to my mom....

Weed eater!?! I thought you would buy your mom a goat to remind her of you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have nothing because you reject the new covenant promise. The gospel and the new covenant are one in the same and a package deal which every Christian for the last 2000 years has known except you.

Exactly.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

LA

Danoh

I guess that settles that.

Yep - never mind what Mason so well noted, where various assertions against Dispensationalism are concerned...

It is a patent fact that a number of Scripture doctrines did not reach full development until after the Reformation. This is especially true of bibliology, ecclesiology, pneumatology, eschatology, and a great many aspects of soteriology. There has been growth here.

Epoisses

Exactly.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

LA

Wait a second, are Christians allowed to read Hebrews? I'll have to check with John Hoagie before we can get full approval.