James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

As this is not a salvific issue for me, neither a divisive issue, I'll keep on believing the way I do and will read what you wrote slowly. Thank you always.

When they came together it was not to eat the Lord's supper. It is possible though, that this is what they were calling it.

The Corinthian Gentile believers were taught by Paul to celebrate the Lord's supper which personified the new covenant promise of remission of sin. You can't refute that.

Epoisses

Thank you for keeping Darby's name out there - in fact, please feel free to deride that brother by name, in every one your posts.

The more astute will look for themselves beyond your ignorance, into what the man himself had actually asserted about one thing or another.

That's right, thank you for your posts.

For where your nonsense is concerned...

Philippians 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8 towards ya.

You're just a lesser deceived Dispy but still deceived.

Danoh

You're just a lesser deceived Dispy but still deceived.

:chuckle:

Perhaps, oh but there that Romans 5:6-8 is - in both our stead.

Beyond that, much else is not a Romans 5:6-8 or salvation issue, but more one of what each is fully persuaded in their own mind about - and that much - at ANY given moment, in time.

All you are doing is carrying on like one more example of the various fools sitting up various sides of that octagon fence spitting at one another over non-specific issues, that the Apostle Paul had found himself having to write Romans 14 in light of.

Again, don't forget to mention Darby - in fact - often.

:D

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

Danoh

Jeremiah 30:9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

Nuff said.

When rightly...understood.

Or...Nehemiah 8:8.

Danoh

Trusting the Lord believing the event that took place 2000 years ago as the all sufficient payment for my sins is salvation and there's nothing you can so to change that!

Yep :thumb:

And you meant "do" not "so."

Eph. 4:16

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one gospel not 10 or 12 or however many you invent.
!
Made up-there is plenty of "good news" in the bible, and not all of the good news/"gospel" pertains to the salvation/justification of mankind.

But this Espy moron-ette, and others of her ilk, since they do not study the details of the book, thus satanically assert that there is just one piece of good news, in the book, asserting thus, per Luke 9:6 KJV, that her saint Judas preached this "only one gospel," and that it pertained to salvation, or, she is clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel."

No other option, if we are sane.