James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

Eze. 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Symbolic of Christ and the provisions of the new covenant of living by faith and having God's love written in the heart.

Can you feel the love, *****!

Epoisses

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. Gal. 4:26-29

We (believers) are the children of promise!!!

Epoisses

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. Gal. 4:26-29

The heavenly or new Jerusalem is our mother not earthly Jerusalem aka Babylon the Great.

john w

Hall of Fame
Eze. 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Symbolic of Christ and the provisions of the new covenant of living by faith and having God's love written in the heart.

Can you feel the love, *****!
There you go-satanically dismiss all literal verses, pertaining to the glorious provisions of the NC, promised Israel, with"symbolic."

Your daddy the devil is high fiving you now.

5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

10 And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

You:symbolic.

And the LORD God is a moron, according to you,for even putting in verses re. Israel’s blessings in the Kingdom of our Lord on earth during the millennium.

Epoisses

Beaten by your own verses that you quoted!

Go ahead and reject the Christ who sits on David's throne.

You're good at that.

Epoisses

Jesus Christ the son of David rules the spiritual house of Israel and the spiritual house of Judah.

The literal houses were cast away when they rejected the root and offspring of David.

Epoisses

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:26-29

Believing Gentiles are the heirs of Abraham. What do you know - Abraham was a Gentile too from Ur of the Chaldees. The distinction between Jew and Gentile didn't occur until Jacob. The Abrahamic covenant was for Gentiles all along!

john w

Hall of Fame
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:26-29

Believing Gentiles are the heirs of Abraham. What do you know - Abraham was a Gentile too from Ur of the Chaldees. The distinction between Jew and Gentile didn't occur until Jacob. The Abrahamic covenant was for Gentiles all along!
No, we are related to Abraham, by faith-you confuse Abraham with the children, grandchildren, you idiot. NC-Israel, not Abraham.

"The Abrahamic covenant" is not the NC, moron.

You-idiot. One of the 3 Stooges.

I'm done with you. You have not picked up a bible, much less studied it. My evidence? Your laughing stock posts.

heir

TOL Subscriber
LOST!! All non-dispensational Christians accept the new covenant from Protestant to Catholic to Orthodox.

You belong to a cult severed from Christ by your false prophet John Darby.
Most Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox are lost believers. They belong to a religious, denominational system courtesy the mystery of iniquity that doth already work with these behind pulpits: 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV. They've never had a moment when they've trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ as the power of God to save them. How about you? Are you also a lost believer? When did you trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the means to save you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jer. 31 KJV
35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 46:13 KJV I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

You satanic Reppy, thief, robber.

Israel of the flesh did cease being a nation around the first century.

Dispys claim Israel became a nation in 1948.

Clearly it did cease, but the elect of Israel who became the early church and has continued ever since, has never ceased and only they can fulfill the prophecy.

There we have the lies of the dispys exposed.

but will they repent?

Only the living church of Jesus Christ are the members of the Zion of God.

The children of the flesh are damned if they do not enter through Acts 2:38.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord's supper is biblical, but not to us. That is not "rejecting the Lord's supper".

As to "Christian", I am saved by 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

You are not saved by believing your bible doctrine.

no one ever is.

One can only be saved through faith in Christ who needs reveal Himself to you personally as He did to Paul and all of the Apostles.

You claim to follow Paul but you do not find salvation as he did.

Your mob is deceiving you.

Psa 7:10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
Psa 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psa 7:12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psa 7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
Psa 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Psa 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not saved by believing your bible doctrine.
One can only be saved through faith in Christ who needs reveal Himself to you personally as He did to Paul and all of the Apostles.

Sophistry. Deception. Slight of hand. You'd have no objective knowledge of Christ,and the doctrine he commands that we believe, through the apostle Paul, and the objective faith that we are required to have, w/o the bible. And listen up, devil child-doctrine merely means "teaching," the teaching we need to understand faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are an idiot.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sophistry. Deception. Slight of hand. You'd have no objective knowledge of Christ,and the doctrine he commands that we believe, through the apostle Paul, and the objective faith that we are required to have, w/o the bible. And listen up, devil child-doctrine merely means "teaching," the teaching we need to understand faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are idiot.

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
Joh 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
Joh 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
Joh 10:6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.