James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
All of those afore mentioned items are under the new covenant promise...duh!

How was Abe saved, Simon? How was Peter? When was Peter saved? Can one deny the resurrection, and be saved?

Now, Simon, as asked, over, and over:define "the gospel" by which one is saved-specifics.

She won't-she will go into a tantrum, spam "You are in a cult...Wa...Wa...Wa.....!!," and slide back into the toilet. Tell us why you assert, on record, that Judas was a "the gospel of Christ" proclaimer.

Epoisses

:up: It should not be a divisive issue within the BoC and not all who partake of some form of it in a church setting believe the NC applies to them. There are plenty of examples within grace circles who have biblical knowledge of, believe and teach that the NC will be with the house of Israel and the house of Judah yet still partake of the traditional ordinance of what they call the Lord's supper. We all do well to study this and other doctrinal issues out that we can all 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV.

Believing Jews fall into the house of Judah and believing Gentiles fall into the house of Israel.

It's a spiritual covenant so you wouldn't understand. God did say the new covenant is not according to the former or old covenant but you just skip right over that.

Epoisses

There were gentile members of the Body of Christ in Corinth who Paul was instructing concerning eating and drinking unworthily, though I believe in a spiritual manner of partaking of His word and of His Spirit.

1Co 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
1Co 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
1Co 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
1Co 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
1Co 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
1Co 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
1Co 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

So your thought that Jesus was only referring to Jews, or Heirs ideas, are obviously false.

Here is verse for poor John W to ponder--

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

LA

Dispensationalists are cutoff. It's sad but the Lord allows false prophets to sift his people and they have been sifted out as chaff.

john w

Hall of Fame
Believing Jews fall into the house of Judah and believing Gentiles fall into the house of Israel.

It's a spiritual covenant so you wouldn't understand. God did say the new covenant is not according to the former or old covenant but you just skip right over that.

Translation: "Spiritual"=not physical, not ethnic, not material........=satanic, as she asserts, on record, that the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, was not spiritual.

Listen up, again, demon. The opposite of "spiritual," is not literal, is not earthly, is not physical, is not ethnic, is not material objects, is not prophecy re. literal, physical events, land, is not only pertaining to the third heaven's realm, and not the earth.....................but carnal, you moron-which is you.

Get saved, sulfur breath, wolf-ette.

Epoisses

How was Abe saved, Simon? How was Peter? When was Peter saved? Can one deny the resurrection, and be saved?

Now, Simon, as asked, over, and over:define "the gospel" by which one is saved-specifics.

She won't-she will go into a tantrum, spam "You are in a cult...Wa...Wa...Wa.....!!," and slide back into the toilet. Tell us why you assert, on record, that Judas was a "the gospel of Christ" proclaimer.

How were you saved? Let's hear your conversion story and how you received the Holy Spirit...........................dead silence.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists are cutoff. It's sad but the Lord allows false prophets to sift his people and they have been sifted out as chaff.

Epoisses

Translation: "Spiritual"=not physical, not ethnic, not material........=satanic, as she asserts, on record, that the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, was not spiritual.

Listen up, again, demon. The opposite of "spiritual," is not literal, is not earthly, is not physical, is not ethnic, is not material objects, is not prophecy re. literal, physical events, land, is not only pertaining to the third heaven's realm, and not the earth.....................but carnal, you moron-which is you.

Get saved, sulfur breath, wolf-ette.

Spiritual Israel receives the promise of forgiveness of sins by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Ethnic Israel has the kingdom taken away and have to convert to Christianity to get back in.

john w

Hall of Fame

A few of the provisions of the New Covenant:

Ezekiel 37 KJV
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Tell us this applies to you, and is "spiritual," by your definition. Go ahead.

john w

Hall of Fame
Spiritual Israel receives the promise of forgiveness of sins by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Ethnic Israel has the kingdom taken away and have to convert to Christianity to get back in.

Translation: You do not know the provisions of the NC, and the biblical definition of "spiritual," and that explains you, on record, asserting that when the Lord Jesus Christ was on earth, he was not "spiritual" in the flesh.

Thanks for the concession-again.

You wicked demon.

Epoisses

A few of the provisions of the New Covenant:

Ezekiel 37 KJV
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Tell us this applies to you, and is "spiritual," by your definition. Go ahead.

David my servant is symbolic for Jesus you MORON!!

Epoisses

Translation: You do not know the provisions of the NC, and the biblical definition of "spiritual," and that explains you, on record, asserting that when the Lord Jesus Christ was on earth, he was not "spiritual" in the flesh.

Thanks for the concession-again.

You wicked demon.

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.  But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free. Gal. 4:21-31

john w

Hall of Fame
Jeremiah 31 KJV

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Go ahead, thief, robber-assert again this is about you, and your, and is "spiritual," by your wicked def.

And this provision-Israel shall never cease from being a nation before God.:

Jer. 31 KJV
35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.

Go ahead. Ask daddy devil.

Epoisses

I obliterated you, lol

David my servant was not literal it was symbolic or spiritual of Christ.

Go home loser, I can rip you apart all night.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.  But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free. Gal. 4:21-31

Jer. 31 KJV
35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 46:13 KJV I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

You satanic Reppy, thief, robber.

john w

Hall of Fame
I obliterated you, lol

David my servant was not literal it was symbolic or spiritual of Christ.

Go home loser, I can rip you apart all night.

More satanic, teen cliches, tantrums,toots. Weighty.

Romans 11 KJV

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

You: Not "spiritual".....My daddy devil says "deny....throw a tantrum....say 'cult'...!!!!!!"

Epoisses

More satanic, teen cliches, tantrums,toots. Weighty.

Beaten and defeated but like the blind, deaf and dumb sinner who never comes to repentance he soldiers on.

The unbelievers will give you a medal but I'll just laugh in your face.