James 1:1 refutes MAD

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
=there is only one piece of good news in the book.

Made up. No scripture witnesses to that false assertion. NADA.

Another clown that has repeatedly exhibited that she is clueless as to the meaning of the

word "gospel."

There is only one gospel of Christ which encompasses all the promises of God to the righteous who of course truly believe in Him because He has in real time now revealed Himself to them.

Not as John w asserts as the believing of the historical fact like the RCC does, as if that constituted a true faith.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one gospel of Christ which encompasses all the promises of God to the righteous who of course truly believe in Him because He has in real time now revealed Himself to them.

Not as John w asserts as the believing of the historical fact like the RCC does, as if that constituted a true faith.

LA
Made up, as she satanically asserts that her saint Judas preached:

"Christ died for your sins....was raised for your justification...Believe this good news to be saved!!!!," per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Satanic liar, as you assert that there is just one piece of good news in the bible and all good news/gospels pertains to justification.

Devil child, speaking for your father, the devil. Ssssssssssssssssss.

And stuff that RCC jazz, as I have forgotten more about the RCC, being a former Roman, than you know about them, and know more about your satanic anti-Christ religion, the JW's, than you do, evil Christ rejector. Both of those groups are religious prostitutes, like you.

Get saved, wolfie.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

"Christ died for your sins....was raised for your justification...Believe this good news to be saved!!!!," per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Satanic liar, as you assert that there is just one piece of good news in the bible and all good news/gospels pertains to justification.

And stuff that RCC jazz, as I have forgotten more about the RCC, being a former Roman, than you know about them, and know more about your satanic anti-Christ religion, the JW's, than you do, evil Christ rejector. Both of those groups are religious prostitutes, like you.

Get saved, wolfie.

You speak like the devil yourself, john w.

Epoisses

Get saved, wolfie.

I'll take Catholicism over what you have. At least they haven't divorced themselves from the new covenant promise like the dispensational heretics.

Epoisses

You're a dispensationalist so you have no clout.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/paperbacktheology/2012/02/the-end-of-dispensationalism.html

The rapture is for romance novels.

There is no official church doctrine on the end times. It is a matter of dispute. However, there does seem to be a consensus among all different corners of the Christian world today among Catholic, Lutheran, Anglican, Presbyterian, Methodist, Protestant, Eastern Orthodox, and thankfully more and more evangelical theologians all the time: dispensationalism is an erroneous teaching. [*NOTE: I changed this paragraph after so many comments focused on the words “Christian heresy.”

john w

Hall of Fame
I'll take Catholicism over what you have. At least they haven't divorced themselves from the new covenant promise like the dispensational heretics.
Weeks, and the admitted devil child will not identify this "only one gospel."

Why is that, Damion? Rhetorical q: you don't know, as you've not picked up a bible in years, much less read it, or studied it. My evidence?You.

She is on record, satanically asserting that her saint Judas preached:

john w

Hall of Fame
All Christians universally despise dispensationalism!

You could not prove that, if an angel allegedly told you that.

Therefore, it is false, right Simon?

A Muslim, to you: Most of the world universally despises the Lord Jesus Christ, Christianity. Therefore, it is false!!

You: Well, uh, ur, you see.........(goes into her tantrum, stock cliches).

Satanic clown-ette.

Epoisses

Weeks, and the admitted devil child will not identify this "only one gospel."

It's called the gospel of grace!

Peter, Paul, James and John all preached grace. Jesus didn't preach grace because he hadn't gone to the cross yet.

Jews and Gentiles are both saved the same way - by God's unmerited grace.

Epoisses

Oh-another Christ rejecting JW weighing in. Thanks, as I take that as a a compliment, coming from a Christ rejecting, devil worshipin, JW, such as yourself. Thanks again!!!

You can't even believe in the new covenant because you were brain-washed like the loser you are.

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. Eze. 37:24-26

This is not talking about the literal David seeing he had been dead for 400 years when this was written!!!

It's symbolic language for Christ and the new covenant for believers!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't even believe in the new covenant because you were brain-washed like the loser you are.

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. Eze. 37:24-26

This is not talking about the literal David seeing he had been dead for 400 years when this was written!!!

Yes.

Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh2mdPbYnZI

LA

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

You do not believe David shall be resurrected?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
LA, the great judge of all mankind, has issued another anathema.
Impressive.

You guys have been judging without good reason all the time.

Your statements are so biased, unfair and hateful.

Jesus says to judge justly.

You guys are not judging justly, period.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Was Paul ever told by Jesus that he would rule over the believers?

Did he ever teach that?

Or did he teach the opposite?