Jadespring and 's/he-is-all-in-all'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Dave,
Do you think I am shocked you have kinship with someone else who would unsay what God clearly states?

Perhaps you would like to share how you make jade's gospel fit with Scripture?

For your convenience:
We never fell. We only think that we did and created a whole story to do with that idea. It was our mistake. We have always been holy . We never 'fell' so to speak. We only think we did. Jesus came to liberate us from a 'guilt' and a primitive way of thinking that should have never happened.
So the outcome is still basically the same

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Granite,
I'm not playing this game with you again, either get on topic or your posts will be deleted, thank you in advance :)

Ecumenicist

Nineveh said:
Dave,
Do you think I am shocked you have kinship with someone else who would unsay what God clearly states?

Perhaps you would like to share how you make jade's gospel fit with Scripture?

For your convenience:
We never fell. We only think that we did and created a whole story to do with that idea. It was our mistake. We have always been holy . We never 'fell' so to speak. We only think we did. Jesus came to liberate us from a 'guilt' and a primitive way of thinking that should have never happened.

So, she's not a literalist.

How do you feel about Christians who have trouble accepting 7 literal days
of creation, or the Noah and the flood, or the universe being more than 6000 years
old?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Dave Miller said:
So, she's not a literalist.

How do you feel about Christians who have trouble accepting 7 literal days
of creation, or the Noah and the flood, or the universe being more than 6000 years
old?

Exactly. Nothing Jade has said is earth shattering or new (no offense intended, of course). Many Christians aren't sure what in scripture literally happened; I know many of them.

Ecumenicist

Nineveh said:
I asked only about Christ, did ya miss it? Or does it matter to you?

I must have missed it. The quotes you forwarded related to the fall. She said
that Jesus liberates us from guilt. I know that part of your theology involves
sinlessness in Christ, is one supposed to be sinless but feel guilty about it?

Dave

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Dave Miller said:
I must have missed it. The quotes you forwarded related to the fall. She said
that Jesus liberates us from guilt. I know that part of your theology involves
sinlessness in Christ, is one supposed to be sinless but feel guilty about it?

I guess you missed the part, stated twice, that there was no fall and we were always holy. So you agree we were and are holy?

For your convenience:

As for how jade interprets what is spoken about Christ, that's all I have asked her recently, scroll up or page back.

Rimi

Freak said:
Rimi, since N couldn't answer, perhaps you'd like to take a jab at it...

You never answered the questions:

1. Do you believe the Father has a body like a male?

2. Do you believe the Holy Spirit is male?

If you don't know then tell us you don't know. I can help you understand through Scripture.

God the Father tells us:

I will not carry out my fierce anger,
nor will I turn and devastate Ephraim.
For I am God, and not man—
the Holy One among you.
I will not come in wrath.

N or Rimi, what does this tell you?

1. I believe the Father is God. And I believe if God wants to call HIMself a He, then who are we to argue.

2. I believe the Holy Spirit is God. And I believe if God wants to call HIMself a He, then who are we to argue.

In the verse you give, God says He is not MAN. Doesn't say He is not MALE.

Ecumenicist

Nineveh said:
I guess you missed the part, stated twice, that there was no fall and we were always holy. So you agree we were and are holy?

We were created "good," only God is "holy."

For your convenience:

As for how jade interprets what is spoken about Christ, that's all I have asked her recently, scroll up or page back.

Its fair game to suggest that the fall was self inflicted, we turned our backs on God
due to our sense of guilt, but God never turned God's back on us. The OT has
mixed message on this, the hopeful texts say that God is waiting for Israel to turn back
towards God.

If, in repentence, we have the opportunity to turn our dispositions back towards God,
that implies that God is waiting with open arms, not with God's back turned towards
us...

Dave

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Dave Miller said:
We were created "good," only God is "holy."

"We never fell. We only think that we did and created a whole story to do with that idea. It was our mistake. We have always been holy . We never 'fell' so to speak. We only think we did. Jesus came to liberate us from a 'guilt' and a primitive way of thinking that should have never happened.
So the outcome is still basically the same"

So you disagree with jade, correct?

Its fair game to suggest that the fall was self inflicted, we turned our backs on God due to our sense of guilt, but God never turned God's back on us. The OT has
mixed message on this, the hopeful texts say that God is waiting for Israel to turn back
towards God.

We disobeyd God, then we felt guilty for doing it and hid. God did turn His back to us, remember the Flood? Remember Israel disobeying and God turning His back to them? Of course it's as simple as repenting to restore our relationship with God.

If, in repentence, we have the opportunity to turn our dispositions back towards God,that implies that God is waiting with open arms, not with God's back turned towards
us...

If we aren't repentant, that's what we are, in rebellion. Repentance isn't just of the mouth, but of the heart. Confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Taking this into the context of how jade sees God...

We are and always were holy. We simply started believing a lie about how evil we really are. Christ died so that men could feel "guilt-free" (read: feel good) about being holy again.

That very concept undermines the entire Bible. Real Literal Christ really literally died to pay the real literal price for our real literal sin that other wise will be judged by a Real and Literal Just and Righteous Creator God.

Is it really a bad thing to ask jade if she interprets what is written about Christ in an esoteric spiritual way or literal way?

Jadespring

Nineveh said:
So you disagree with jade, correct?

Jade disagrees with this quote as it was written. So I would hope he would too.
I have said so ,many times, and apologized.

Do I have to keep going back and repeating myself over and over over Nin?

Quit trying to interpret this your way to make a stupid point about something where there is not a point to make.
It's been cleared up already

It's totally off the topic.

Answer the questions that have been posed to you and maybe we can get back on track.
You're spinning........

Last edited:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Jadespring said:
Jade disagrees with this quote as it was written. So I would hope he would too.
I have said so ,many times, and apologized.

Quit trying to interpret this your way to make a stupid point about something where there is not a point to make.
It's been cleared up already

It's totally off the topic.

Answer the questions that have been posed to you and maybe we can get back on track.
You're spinning........

Would you please point me to the post where you "cleared up":

"We never fell. We only think that we did and created a whole story to do with that idea. It was our mistake. We have always been holy . We never 'fell' so to speak. We only think we did. Jesus came to liberate us from a 'guilt' and a primitive way of thinking that should have never happened.
So the outcome is still basically the same"

Did you misspeak when you said "We have always been holy"?

And if you don't mind, would you please enlighten me as to if you use esoteric spiritualization to interpret what is written about Christ, or do you interpret that literally?

Freak

Rimi said:
In the verse you give, God says He is not MAN. Doesn't say He is not MALE.
:dunce: If you admit that the Scripture says the Father isn't a man could we not assume that includes being male?

Freak

Nineveh to Jade said:
PS this thread is still about your view of God.
Yep. That is why I am challenging you to answer these questions as you have never answered the questions:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Freak said:
Yep. That is why I am challenging you to answer these questions as you have never answered the questions:

And I have answered you, page back. Now return the favor and quit dodging jade's version of the gospel. Are you holy freak? Have you always been holy? Did Christ die because of a lie we made up about how evil we are?

Ecumenicist

Nineveh said:
And I have answered you, page back. Now return the favor and quit dodging jade's version of the gospel. Are you holy freak? Have you always been holy? Did Christ die because of a lie we made up about how evil we are?

She recanted the holy people stuff, move on.

Freak

Nineveh said:
And I have answered you, page back.
No you didn't. Show me the link where you answered these questions:

Are you holy freak?
In Christ, yes!
Have you always been holy?
No.
Did Christ die because of a lie we made up about how evil we are?
Christ died for us because of sins.

See, that was easy, now answer my questions!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.